Planning

It's A LEGIT Love Triangle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-cpAnsk1ak

 

"You what?!" Gina slammed both her hands down on the table as she stood up.

Sungjong who was calmly sipping on his frappucino got startled at the girl's outburst.

Hyosung got inside Inspirit cafe and approached her friends, "Hey, guys what did I miss?"

"Sungjong's dating Park Hyejin," Gina answered while slumping back down on her chair.

"Mwoh?!" Hyosung was shocked as hell.  Just yesterday he called her a "lucky ."

"Well, I got Myungsoo's attention didn't I?  That's good enough for me," Sungjong stated.

"So you said yes to her just so you could get Myungsoo's attention?" Gina asked followed by an incredulous scoff.

"No.  Since they're best friends, it would be easier for me to get close to Myungsoo.  Isn't that a brilliant idea?" Sungjong said.

"Wow!  I'm speechless," Hyosung stated.

"So over all, you're just using her to get to Myungsoo," Gina said.

"No!  It's a fair bargain.  Since she likes me, she get to have this," Sungjong pointed at himself, "and I get what I want."

"Wah~~ You really are something," Gina said with a shake of her head.

---------

Hyejin opened the door to her apartment.  She was going outside for a jog so she was wearing a track suit and her hair was tied back.  When she looked up, she jumped a little seeing Myungsoo glaring down at her.

She wanted to get away from his wrath as soon as possible so she made up some excuse just to not face him.

"Oh, I forgot my phone," Hyejin got back in and was about to close her door but a foot stopped it. 

Myungsoo pushed the door open then got inside before closing it back.  "Why didn't you tell me?"

He sounded angry so Hyejin pretended to be innocent, "Tell you what?"

Myungsoo raised an eyebrow at this, "You like that Sungjong guy.  Why didn't I know of this?  Now, you're just suddenly going out with him?"

"Well...... I...... you...... I kinda think you are so overprotective of me so I thought that if I told you, you might do something to him...."

"Mwoh?!  Me... overprotective of you?  Tch.  What gives you the idea?" Myungsoo asked.

"Well," Hyejin looked up trying to recall the memory as she lifted her index finger, "You told that guy that was about to confess to me sophomore year to get lost." Hyejin lifted another finger,  "When that guy gave me flower in middle school, you snatched it away from me then threw it on the ground and stomped on it," Hyejin lifted another finger, "then in elementary, you wouldn't let me play with boys except for you."

Myungsoo's mouth was agape after she finished her explanation but then closed it, "Okay.... I may have been a little possessive over you... but still you kept a secret from me!"

"Mianhe.  Promise, from now on I'm not keeping anymore secret from you," Hyejin lifted her right hand then grinned.

Myungsoo rubbed the back of his neck, "Eish!  You know I can't stay mad at you."

They both chuckled letting the subject go.

"Now, I need to have a little talk with that Sungjong," Myungsoo said seriously which brought Hyejin uneasiness.

"But Myungsoo—"

"Don't worry," Myungsoo smiled softly at Hyejin, "I wouldn't do anything that would ruin your happiness."

Hyejin returned the smile, "Thanks Myungsoo-ah, you're the best!"

Hyejin gave him a thumbs up and Myungsoo chuckled at her silliness.

"So do you guys have anything planned?" Myungsoo asked.

"No, not really.  I haven't talked to him, yet," Hyejin confessed truthfully.

"Wait, didn't he say he will call you yesterday?" Myungsoo asked and Hyejin nodded.  "Then why haven't he called you?"

Hyejin shrugged but quickly defended Sungjong, "Maybe he's busy so he forgot about it.  He does have a passion for photography.  I don't want it to be altered just 'cuz of me.  I'll just call him later."

"Okay," Myungsoo nodded letting it slide just for once, "Well, I don't want to be a third wheel on your first date but if it's okay with you guys we could just watch a movie here.  Just a simple bonding to get to know each other.  Of course, I have to approve of him first." Myungsoo smirked.

"I actually like that idea.  Just a simple first date," Hyejin beamed.  "With two of the most important guys in my life."

Myungsoo's heart did a flip-flop seeing her radiant smile and hearing her say that he's one of her most important guy. He just wished he was number one but he highly doubt it.