RIVALS

It's A LEGIT Love Triangle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJDcqhcMmac

 

A week passed and their extra classes were finally over.  It was such a relief to them since soccer practice were also tiring them.  It was the same for Sungjong since they would always ask him to play whenever he's not busy with the newspaper staff.  Although he didn't officially join the team.

"Oppa, why don't you join the soccer team?  They're inviting you in and they desperately need you right now since one of the players is injured," Hyejin asked while they were walking around the school to the girl's locker room holding hands.

"Like I said.  I don't like getting sweaty and I especially hate the sun's heat," Sungjong explained.

"Please~~~ At least be a substitute until Daehyun's ankle heal.  It's really a big deal for them especially to Myungsoo.  He's a senior.  It's gonna determine his scholarship and it's one of his last games in high school.  Of course, he wants to remember winning them," Hyejin tried to beg Sungjong.

Sungjong was actually considering it but there was something stopping him.

*Should I play?  It's not like I'm gonna lose anything anyways.*

"Fine.  I'll do it," Sungjong finally agreed.  "So stop begging me, okay?"

Sungjong playfully poked Hyejin's forehead and she glared at him in return while rubbing the 'sore' spot.  But then it was replaced with a smile realizing that he agreed to join the team.

"Oh, yeah.  Oppa," Hyejin glanced to her side to lock eyes with Sungjong.  "Aren't you good at Math?"

"Well, I guess," Sungjong shrugged.  He was always the best at math in his class so he thinks that he is exceptionally well.

"I have a test on it tomorrow.  Help me," Hyejin pleaded with clasped hands.  "I don't understand some of them."

Sungjong tried to act like he was thinking about it, "I don't know..... I have a ton of homework to do."

It wasn't a lie.  He really did have gazillion of homework but he would still help Hyejin.  He just felt like it was fun to since he loved how she would make those pouty face for him.

"Please~~~~ I'll help you do them.  I'm good at every subject," Hyejin exclaimed.  "Just not math."

"And I still have a lot of things to do at home.  I don't think I have time," Sungjong pushed further.  He just had to see her make that face at least once.

She finally pouted showing pure cuteness.

*Aigoo. My cute girlfriend.*

"Oppa, please.  I'll..... I'll...." she tried to come up with something that he will give in to.  "I'll give you one wish."

"A wish?" Sungjong perked up.

"Mhm.  Tell me what you want," Hyejin said.

"Hhmm..... I don't know yet.  I'll think about it," Sungjong chuckled.

"So that means you'll teach me?" Hyejin asked beamingly.

"Eo, I was gonna help you anyways.  But since you gave me a wish then I'll take it," Sungjong winked as they halted in front of the girl's locker room.

"Aish," Hyejin slapped his shoulder.  "Meanie!"

Sungjong chuckled but then noticed Hyejin's earring on her right ear was about to fall off.  He reached out and locked the strand of hair that was partially covering her ear behind it.  Hyejin fidgeted surprised at the sudden action.  He then fixed her earring but Hyejin kept leaning away.

"Oppa, stop!  That tickles," Hyejin giggled uncontrollably but Singjong didn't stop until her earring were fixed.

Once done, Sungjong dropped his hands to his side then cocked his head to the side, "You're ticklish on your ears?"

"Mhm," Hyejin nodded.  "I think it's the spot where I'm the most ticklish."

"Jinjja?" Sungjong was now grinning devilishly.

He leaned in his lips just a few inches away from her left ear.  Hyejin's heart did a somersault anticipating what her boyfriend is about to do.  He blew on her ears making her jump and cover her ear.

"Aish!  Oppa," Hyejin slapped Sungjong's chest but she couldn't hide the radiant smile forming on her lips as she was overwhelmed with fluttery.

After the whole soccer practice; Hyejin, Sungjong, and Myungsoo walked back to the apartment.  Sungjong, undoubtedly, got into the team and he started practice with them right away.

"Sungjong-ah, you're not going back home yet?" Myungsoo asked seeing Sungjong walking with them.

"Hyejin needed help with math," Sungjong explained and Myungsoo nodded.

It was obvious that she wouldn't ask him for help since he was no good at it either.  Hyejin was usually the one who have to tutor him instead.

"Myungsoo-ah," Hyejin suddenly noticed something seeing the three of them walking together.  "How come you never got a girlfriend?"

Both Sungjong and Myungsoo looked at Hyejin.  They both knew the answer to that question but Sungjong just now thought of it.

*I almost forgot.  Myungsoo likes Hyejin.  In a way, he's my rival.*

Myungsoo and Sungjong locked gaze for a second then Myungsoo answered Hyejin with a shrug, "I don't know.  I guess I just haven't found the right girl yet."

*Because the one girl that I want is actually taken and is my best friend.*

"But there's a lot of girls who confess to you almost everyday," Hyejin reasoned.  "And you turned down all of them."

"I'm choosey like that," Myungsoo joked just to drop the topic.

Once they got into the building, Myungsoo bid farewell to them as they got inside their perspective places.  Hyejin and Sungjong laid their books all over the living room table and starter getting to work.

"I'll get something to drink," Hyejin stood up and headed to the fridge.  "Oppa, I don't have sprite anymore.  I only have juice and coke.  What do you like?" 

"Just give me an orange juice then," Sungjong yelled from across the room.

"Okay," Hyejin yelled back.  She came back with two glasses of orange juice on both of her hands and placed it at the small space on the table that wasn't contained with paper.  "I need to go grocery shopping.  I'm running out of stock and foods to cook, too."

After hours of studying and helping each other, they were still not done with the millions of school work.  Sungjong was lazily leaning his back against Hyejin's back as he read a book that he have to get finished by tomorrow.  Hyejin on the other hand was getting the hang of the math problems and was needing Sungjong's help lesser and lesser.

"du = f^1(x)dx = (2x-3)dx," Hyejin said out loud while writing it down.  It actually helps her to solve problems while saying it out loud for some odd reason.  She put her pen down.  "Finally done."

Hyejin moved a little with Sungjong still on her back.  His head suddenly fell to her shoulder and she could hear his light breathing.

"You fell asleep on me," Hyejin pouted even though no one would be able to see it.

She glanced to her side where Sungjong's head was and carefully as if painstakingly she took his head off her shoulder and placed it on the sofa making his whole upper body lean on it.  Hyejin glanced at the digital clock beside her TV and saw that time was already 9:48pm.  She gently shook Sungjong awake.

"Sungjong oppa.  It's already late, you should go home," Hyejin said.

Sungjong gazed at the clock and saw that it was indeed getting late.  He stood up and stretched his arm while yawning.  Hyejin started cleaning his stuff and putting it on his back pack and Sungjong bent back down to help.

"Bye, Hyejin.  See you at school tomorrow," Sungjong waved when he was on the doorsteps putting on his shoes.

"Bye, oppa.  See ya," she waved back.

Sungjong stood straight and before he left the house he left a lingering kiss on the left side of Hyejin's lips.  Hyejin's heart skipped a beat and an electrifying feeling ran down her spine even though he've done it a lot of times already.  She could never get used to it.  She was left there half frozen with her fingers trailing down at the part where Sungjong's lips have touched hers.

_____________________

I UPDATED AGIAN :) HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT