Kim Household

It's A LEGIT Love Triangle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4jijfd9xmU

 

"Hyejin!" Myungsoo yelled when he saw Hyejin looking around while sitting on the station.

Hyejin saw him and waved joyfully.  Myungsoo jogged to her and only did he notice Sungjong sitting beside her.

"Oh, Sungjong you came along?" Myungsoo was taken aback at the sight of him.  He wasn't expecting Sungjong to be there at all.

"Hey, Myungsoo," Sungjong was almost blushing just from seeing him.  Myungsoo nodded in acknowledgment then Sungjong cleared his throat.  "I came with her 'cause it wouldn't be safe for a girl to go alone."

Myungsoo smiled and patted him in the shoulder, "That's good that you're taking good care of our Hyejin."

Sungjong nodded but he never did comprehend what Myungsoo said.  He was too jolly that Myungsoo's arms were wrapped around his shoulder.  Paradise for Sungjong, however, didn't last long since Myungsoo diverted his attention to Hyejin.

He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at her, "Didn't I tell you to not come here?"  Hyejin tried to avoid eye contact with him.  Myungsoo sighed then said, "Let's go get lunch at home first then I'll take you to the hospital."

Hyejin beamed, "Okay!"

Myungsoo shook his head but then smiled seeing that Hyejin was smiling.

-

"Hyejin-noona's here!" a guy that looked only a few years younger than them shouted as he ran to them.

"Moonsoo!  I haven't seen you in a while," Hyejin hugged Myungsoo's little brother.

"Noona!  Bring me back to Seoul with you!" Moonsoo blurted out.

"Aish!  Yah!  Kim Moonsoo," Myungsoo pinched his little brother away from Hyejin.  "How many times have umma and appa told you?  You can't go to Seoul until you finish high school here."

"It's not fair!  Why can you two go there and you're still in high school?" Moonsoo protested.

Hyejin giggled at the childish behavior but Sungjong was just plain confused.  He didn't know any of Myungsoo's family and he was feeling out of place already.  Hyejin noticed his discomfort immediately so she made a move to ease it.

"Oh, Sungjong," Hyejin caught Sungjong's attention, "This is Moonsoo by the way.  Myungsoo's younger brother." Hyejin then looked at Moonsoo, " and Moonsoo this is Sungjong."

Moonsoo looked at Sungjong up and down then asked, "Who's he?  Noona's boyfriend?"

Hyejin blushed at the sudden mention but slowly nodded.

"Mwoh?!?!" Moonsoo returned to Hyejin and started shaking her shoulders.  "Noona, wae?!  I thought you were gonna wait for me?"

"Mwoh?" Hyejin was confused.  "Wait.... for.... you?"

"Eish... Moonsoo go inside!" Myungsoo shooed Moonsoo away.  "Let's go in."

Hyejin, Sungjong, and Myungsoo got inside the house.  It's a big house but it was smaller than Sungjong's house.  They walked into the dining room and foods were already laid.

"Hyejin-ah, you're here!" Myungsoo's aunt came in from the kitchen.

"Imonim," Hyejin beamed and hugged her.  "I thought you lived in Incheon now?"

"I came to visit.  I thought they would need some help on the household since Minyoung unnie wouldn't be able to do anything for a while," Myungsoo's aunt explained.  She noticed an unfamiliar face behind Hyejin, "Oh, who's this good-looking guy?"


"Oh, yeah.  This is Sungjong," Hyejin looked at Sungjong.  "Sungjong this is Myungsoo's aunt.  Just call her imonim."

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo," Sungjong bowed politely.

*Why is she the one introducing Myungsoo's family.  Weird, it's like their her own family.*

"Annyeong," imonim smiled brightly then turned to Hyejin, "Is he your boyfriend?"

Again Hyejin blushed but slowly nodded.

"Wahh, really handsome boyfriend," imonim praised Sungjong.

"Kamsahamnida," Sungjong bowed once again.

"You guys must be hungry from that long trip, huh?  Let's eat."

"Ne," they all chorused and they all sat down on the table.  "Thank you for the food."

Sungjong, Myungsoo, Hyejin, Moonsoo, and Imonim were all eating at the table when a baby crying interrupted them.

"Oh, that's my baby.  Excuse me, I'm gonna go get her settled," Imonim excused herself from the table.

"Imonim have a baby?" Hyejin asked Myungsoo.

"Oh, yeah.  I just found out about it yesterday too," Myungsoo stated.

Hyejin nodded, "Where's aboji?"

"Still at work.  He'll be home by evening," Myungsoo answered.

Imonim came down with the cute baby girl.

"Omona, she's so cute," Hyejin beamed at the little girl.  "Can I hold her?"

Imonim nodded and gave Hyejin the one year old baby. 

"Hello, baby," Hyejin started to coo her but she was just quiet with a cute blank face.

Sungjong was looking at her and the baby when Hyejin decided to give the baby to him.  "Here, oppa."

Sungjong tried to hold the baby properly but he was obviously clueless.  He carried her with his hands hooked on her armpits.  He tried to coo the baby and right away she started laughing hysterically.  Sungjong knew he was doing the right thing so he continued cooing her.  He did a little aegyo for the baby and she gave him the most adoring giggles in return.

"Omo, Hana likes Sungjong-ssi better than Hyejin," Imonim stated.

Hyejin pouted and Myungsoo chuckled while Sungjong was shocked.  It was ironic since Hyejin had more experience with babies than Sungjong who doesn't even know how to hold a baby right.