Selfish Myungsoo

It's A LEGIT Love Triangle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApX0I357csg

 

Myungsoo took a shower on another bathroom then came back downstairs where Sunggyu and Moonsoo were eating.  He sat down on the dining table.

"Where's Hyejin and Sungjong?" Sunggyu asked.

"I'll go get them," Moonsoo jumped up from his chair and was about to dash upstairs but Myungsoo held him back.

"Don't bother.  Their already asleep," Myungsoo explained.

Moonsoo slumped back to his chair then continued devouring all the foods in the table.  Sunggyu glanced at Myungsoo and almost instantly he could recognize the melancholic look in his eyes.  He knew the reason for those eyes.

"Why don't you just tell her?" Sunggyu suddenly blurted out while eating rice.  A smirk forming in his lips.

The siblings looked up at him.  Myungsoo knew what he was talking about but Moonsoo just sat there clueslessly.

"What's the point?  She likes him, anyways," Myungsoo gave a half-hearted smile while picking up his chopsticks.

"You're a coward," Sunggyu blurted out boldly.  "You don't even know what she will do once she knows and you're already giving up."

"I don't want to make things complicated for her," Myungsoo defended.

"What about you then?" Sunggyu questioned.  This shut Myungsoo up.  He actually didn't know what do to his self as well.  "You've always thought of how things will effect her but you've never thought of how things will effect you.  Can't you be selfish for once?"

Myungsoo stood up pushing his chair back with a loud sound and Moonsoo looked up from his food.  "I'm done eating.  I'll go sleep."

Myungsoo went to the living room and settled himself on the sofa.  He didn't want to disturb the love birds in his room so he decided to just sleep in there for the night.

He closed his eyes and Sunggyu's words echoed in his mind.

"Can't you be selfish for once?"

*Even if I manage to get Hyejin for myself, I would just hurt myself more seeing her remorseful face everyday.  Isn't that being selfish?  I'm keeping Hyejin happy because I don't want to hurt myself from seeing her sadness.*

-

Hyejin started to stir on her sleep and after a few moments, her eyes opened.  In front of her was someone's chest.  She grew flustered seeing a guy's chest pressed against her.  She can feel arms wrapped around her and hear an even breathing just above her head.

She slightly leaned her head back and saw Sungjong's angelic face just a few inches away from hers.  She flushed realizing that they were cuddling like that the whole night.

"Oppa, oppa," Hyejin tried to wake Sungjong up.  He stirred for a moment but still he was asleep.

Hyejin lightly shook him and he finally opened his left eye peeking at her then opened the other eye.  Seeing Hyejin smiling at him with her ever so famous smile he felt like his day was already made.  He can't halp but just smile back at her.

He then grew concerned as he remembered that she caught a cold last night.  He palmed her forehead and was relieved that her temperature went back to normal.  Hyejin looked at him abashed at his actions.

"You were sick last night," Sungjong explained.

"I was?" Hyejin asked.  She didn't even remember anything last night since she was only half-conscious.

"Eo, you kept shivering," Sungjong said.

"I'm glad that you're here then," Hyejin pressed her head against his chest, "to keep me warm."

Sungjong felt butterflies in his stomach so he hugged her tighter.  Those feeling were totally new to him.  Something that only she could make him feel.

-

"YAH!  WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO NOONA?!?!" came an ear piercing scream after the door swung open.

Hyejin and Sungjong quickly pulled away from each other seeing Moonsoo pointing an accusing finger at Sungjong.  Sunggyu was right beside him with a knowing smirk on his lips.

"Did you guys have a great night?" Sunggyu teased the two who looked away from each other filled with embarrassment.

"A-anniyo~ Oppa, why are you talking like that?" Hyejin whined.

-

Hyejin, Sungjong, and Myungsoo finally went back to Seoul after lunch.  They said their goodbyes to the elder and went to the train back to Seoul.  It was a long ride and when they got back to Seoul, it was already 6pm in the evening.  They parted ways as Sungjong went home to his own home and Hyejin and Myungsoo went together to their apartment.



They got out of the bus stop and walked to their building.

"So you and Sungjong are really getting closer, huh?" Myungsoo asked out of the blue.

"I-I guess.  What made you ask?" Hyejin gazed to her side where Myungsoo was.

He shrugged, "Nothing.  I just noticed since you two felt cozy with each other last night."

Hyejin got alert at the mention of last night,  "N-nothing happened last night.  We... we were just hugging."

Myungsoo chuckled but nodded, "I know."

Hyejin sighed out loud, "Good.  Sunggyu oppa kept teasing me about it."

At the mention of that name, Myungsoo remembered what he told him.

"You don't even know what she will do once she knows and you're already giving up."

Myungsoo gazed at Hyejin's face.

*Would she even reconsider her true  feelings towards me when I tell her?*