Thoughts Filled With You

It's A LEGIT Love Triangle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZVHjMeHVuE

 

"Er..... I guess we have to share a room," Myungsoo stated while Hyejin and Sungjong were in his room.  "Hyejin's room is occupied with imonim and her baby, Hana.  Sunggyu hyung is sleeping with Moonsoo and appa is on the master bedroom."

*Wait.  So Hyejin lived here?  It's like she's part of their family.*

They have taken her bed that was on the basement up to Myungsoo's room so they can have two beds.  One for Hyejin and one for Myungsoo and Sungjong to share.

When they were all finished cleaning up and getting ready to bed, they sat on their beds.

"So..... Hyejin lived here?" Sungjong asked.

"Yup, I'm part of this family," she beamed.

"Then what about your parents?" Sungjong was confused.

Hyejin grew quiet as she looked down on her legs that was crossed together with her fingers playing with each other. 

Sungjong darted his gaze to Myungsoo who was just beside him.  He shook his head as if telling him 'Don't ask.'

Sungjong kept quiet and didn't press on the subject anymore.  He felt bad for Hyejin.  Her family history must have been painful unlike his who was somehow getting along.

"Well, I'm sleepy.  I'm going to sleep," Sungjong finally broke the tensed atmosphere and laid down on the right side of the bed while Myungsoo was beside him.

Hyejin and Myungsoo laid down as well.  Hyejin was facing Sungjong and Sungjong was facing her as well.  She gave him a half-hearted smile before closing her eyes. 

Sungjong and Myungsoo have separate blankets to lessen the awkwardness of sleeping together.  It was already quiet but Sungjong couldn't fall asleep.  But oddly enough, it's not because his crush is just lying down beside him.  It's because he kept thinking about Hyejin.  Her life wasn't as normal as he thought it was...... then there's Sunggyu. 

*Why does that guy keep bugging my head?  I mean his hot and all that but I'm not attracted to him like that.*

He turned to face the ceiling and looked to his side and saw Myungsoo facing the other side.

"Myungsoo," Sungjong whispered enough for him to hear if he was still awake. 

"Hhmm?" He let out a sound to signal tha he was listening.

"Who's Sunggyu?" Sungjong asked curiously.

Myungsoo smirked knowing that Sungjong was jealous but Sungjong wasn't able to see it anyways, "My cousin."

"No I mean.... who is he.... to Hyejin," Sungjong was hesitant to ask.

"Oh, that.  They used to like each other," Myungsoo stated as if it was nothing. 

Sungjong perked up at the statement.  Now, he really was curious.  "Did they not go out?"

"Anni.  Age difference is too far," Myungsoo explained.

"Oh," Sungjong felt relieved but he didn't know why.  He then scoffed just to change the topic a little, "I bet you were jealous."

"Nothing new.  Even now, I am," Myungsoo said truthfully.  Sungjong got quiet so Myungsoo continued.  "But you don't have to worry about anything.  I can tell definitely, Hyejin likes you and only you."

Sungjong scoffed, "How can you be so sure?"

"I've been friends with her since we were little.  I grew up with her.  I know her the best," that simply put it together.

Sungjong moved back to his original position which was facing Hyejin who was in dreamland.

*Why is my thoughts filled with you recently?*