How It Felt

It's A LEGIT Love Triangle


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U5zB8YEt98http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U5zB8YEt98

 

Myungsoo came out of his apartment expecting Hyejin to be already waiting for him but, surprisingly, she wasn't there.

*I usually come out later. What happened to her?*

He rang the doorbell to her house twice but no answer came. He rang it again but still nothing. He finally got the key from under his mat and opened the door with it. He looked around the room but it was all normal.

*She probably forgot to set her alarm clock.*

Myungsoo walked through the hallways that lead to her room with the closed door. Slowly, he opened it just to make sure that she wasn't actually getting dressed but what he saw was worse than seeing her . It was Sungjong on top of Hyejin but both were asleep.

*What the....*

Myungsoo's jaw dropped at the sight although he could see that they were fully clothed and it's not the first time he saw them on the bed together. That time he knew that they weren't doing anything since it was night and they were sleeping but this time, he didn't know what went on last night.

Sungjong's sleepy head darted up and looked around the room from the bright sunshine that was surrounding it.

"Yah, Lee Sungjong!!" an angry Myungsoo growled as he opened the door wide.

Sungjong's head darted to the left and he tried to clear his vision from the blur once it got a little better, he recognized Myungsoo's resentful glare in front of him. Nothing in his mind has registered yet so he was wondering what the guy was doing in there. There not being specific either. He thinks that he's in his room.

"........Myungsoo what are you doing here?" he asked through his morning voice.

He then felt something... or better yet someone stirring beneath him. Hyejin's eyes shot up and met Sungjong's widened ones. With a shrill shriek, both of them shot up out of the bed and looked away from each other from complete embarrassment.

Myungsoo crossed his arms with a raised eyebrow, "Would you two care to explain?"

Hyejin faced her alarm clock, "OMO! We're gonna be late for school." She walked up to the two guys and shoved them out of her bedroom. "I need to get ready."

With that, she closed the door and left Sungjong alone with an angry Myungsoo glaring down at him.

"I'll.... get going," Sungjong started walking to the door. "Just tell Hyejin—"

"What happened last night?" Myungsoo's towering voice overpowered Sungjong's.

Sungjong turned back to look at him. It was clear that Myungsoo was mad as hell. "N-nothing happened. I uh.... I was just so tired that I fell asleep on her bed."

"And you expect me to believe that pathetic excuse?" Myungsoo arched an eyebrow.

Myungsoo's phone started going off and they both glanced at his pocket. Myungsoo answered it and that's when Sungjong slipped away and got out of the apartment before Myungsoo could even stop him.

-

Myungsoo and Hyejin got to school just a few seconds before the bell rung but Sungjong wasn't with them.

*I wonder what happened to oppa. He looks so pale when he saw Myungsoo. Did he do something wrong?* Hyejin thought as she wrote down notes on her notebook.

-

"Mwoh?! You're dating Lee Gikwang? Isn't he a player?" probably the whole table blurted out at Hyosung who was stunned at their loud out burst.

"Jinjja?" Sungjong asked. He got to school later than everyone else since he went back home to change and clean up his body.

"It's true. I caught them kissing at a park yesterday," Gina confirmed which made Hyosung blush uncontrollably.

Hyejin glanced at Sungjong.  *They already kissed and we haven't even done anything yet.*

"Speaking of getting caught......." Myungsoo twisted his head at the couple's direction.

They both jumped up as everyone's attention transferred to them.

"What?  You caught them doing something, Myungsoo-ah?" Woohyun asked a smirk forming on his lips.

"Mwoh? We ddin't do anything?" Hyejin denied right away then looked at Myungsoo. "Myungsoo-ah, what are you talking about?"

"Don't tell me this morning was a dream. I saw Sungjong on top of you and both of you were sleeping," Myungsoo explained.

Hyejin's eyes enlarged then remembered what she saw when she woke up. Everyone on the table were cackling and some were surprised to the max. She slowly turned her gaze to Sungjong.

"Oppa.... nothing happened, right?" Hyejin asked. "I don't even remember getting inside my apartment."

Sungjong's only response was to scratch his head. He didn't want to explain what happened in front of them so he just kept quiet. While everyone was dying of laughter someone was standing beside them waiting for someone to notice him. Sungjong noticed him as the one who twisted his ankle during soccer practice yesterday and seeing the cast around it confirmed that it was him.

"Do you need something?" Sungjong finally asked making everyone look at Daehyun.

"Er..... Sungjong-ssi, can I talk to you?" Daehyun asked while scratching his head.

"What about?" Sungjong wondered.

"Okay, I'll just ask you right now," Daehyun took a deep, long breath before blurting out, "Please, take my place on the team just for a while. Coach told me that it would be hard to persuade you but please consider it. I saw you play yesterday and I think you are really good so please take it into consideration."

All of them were befuddled except for Gina, Hyejin, Myungsoo, and Sungjong himself. The rest didn't even know he played soccer at all.

"No thanks. I don't plan on playing soccer ever again," Sungjong said.

Daehyun bit his lip, "Just.... think about it.... please."

Sungjong half-heartedly nodded just for him to go away and he did.

"Woah! Lee Sungjong, you play soccer?" Dongwoo asked.

Sungjong didn't answer so Gina answered for him, "He used to but not anymore."

"And he's good at it?" Hoya asked to Gina seeing that Sungjong wasn't gonna answer him.

"He's the best at it," Gina glanced at him. "That's why sometimes I wonder how he turned—"

Sungjong shot her a glare before she could blurt out the word "gay" making her stop before she could even say the word.

"Turned what?" Hyunah asked questioningly.

"Turned..... Turned..." Gina looked around trying to make up something. ".... Turned to be a photographer. I mean his soccer skills are better in my opinion."

"Oh," All of them nodded and Gina sighed in relief.

*That was a close one.*

Hyejin noticed that Sungjong was being tensed and uncomfortable and he finally stood up. He clutched her wrist then walked out without a word. Hyejin let him lead them to the music room which was deserted since everyone was at lunch. They sat down on the piano's chair.

"Are you okay?" Hyejin asked looking concerned.

Sungjong looked up to her then smiled just to assure her, "Eo. Just wanted some alone time."

Sungjong wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Hyejin leaned her head on his shoulder but then something popped in her head.

"Sungjong oppa......" Hyejin was hesitant. Sungjong faced her focusing on her only. "K-..... kiss.... We haven't done it yet."

She felt all the blood in her body rush to her head and she wanted to cover her face badly. Sungjong arched an eyebrow and looked at her teasingly, "What made you think about that?"

*She doesn't remember last night? Probably because she was half-asleep.*

Hyejin couldn't take the embarrassment and took back what she said. "A-anni. Forget what I said. It just slipped my mouth."

Hyejin started slapping while thinking in her head:  *Stupid mouth. Stupid mouth. Stupid mouth.*

Sungjong grabbed her wrist to stop her from slapping herself then leaned in to gently give Hyejin a peck on the lips. She froze as she felt her heart burst and butterflies in her stomach. She liked the feeling so much.

Sungjong felt satisfied as he looked forward with a smirk on his lips "That's not our first kiss though."

"What?" Hyejin turned her head to face him.

"Last night.... was our first kiss," Sungjong met her gaze and smiled sweetly.

"What?.... But I don't remember anything last night," Hyejin felt stupid for forgetting something so important like her FIRST kiss!

"You probably wouldn't since you were half-asleep," Sungjong explained but it only made Hyejin feel worse.

She pouted as she sulked, "I don't even remember my first kiss."

Sungjong found it cute and couldn't help but smile, "What's so important about it anyways it's just your first kiss. You didn't lose anything."

"But it's supposed to be special," Hyejin continued to pout. "I don't even know what it felt like."

Sungjong sighed then faced her his hands on either side of her shoulder. Without asking for permission, he leaned in and kissed Hyejin this time more than just a peck. His bold actions got Hyejin surprised but let it pass as she closed her eyes and respond to his kiss. It was a gentle, innocent kiss and both could feel happy butterflies in their stomach.

*So this is how it feels to kiss Sungjong oppa. I like it.*

Sungjong finally leaned back, "So now you know how it felt like."

Hyejin beamed happily and nodded her head, "Mhm. I like it."


____________________________________________________

 

SOOOO..... WHAT'S UP?

ER.... I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE 4EVER.... IM SORRY

BUT ANYWAYS... I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK THIS TIME

SORRY GUYS 4 THE HIATUS

LOL JUST HAVE 2 SHARE!!! SUNGYEOL IS SOOOO Y!!!!!