First Kiss

It's A LEGIT Love Triangle

Sorry guys i know i havent updated in like forever

I was on a vacation in Florida...... and I was kinda getting lazy.....

well anyways sorry to keep u guys waiting

enjoy....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSjQUKggfow

 

When they got out of school, it was already dark outside.  They were all walking back to the apartment sluggishly.  Myungsoo was left in the class since he fell asleep half way through it so he have to finish everything before he goes home.

"I'm so tired," Hyejin whined as she walked slowly feeling her whole body aching.

Sungjong faced her and could see that she wasn't exaggerating.  She looked like she could already fall asleep any time soon.  He stopped walking then squatted down in front of her.

"Get on," he instructed but Hyejin just stared at his back.

"Bu-but.... I'm heavy," she pouted.  She didn't really like piggy back rides since she feels uncomfortable getting on someone's back.

"Don't worry.  Like I said before, I'm healthier than I look.  And you're probably not that heavy," Sungjong tried to console her.  Still, Hyejin stayed there unmoving.  "Don't make me carry you with my two arms instead."

Hyejin quickly perked up and wrapped her arms around his neck loosely.  She knew that it would be harder for him to carry her like that so she just went with what he wants.  She slowly put her weight on him.  Sungjong latched at the back her knees and stood up.  He adjusted her on his back by slightly moving her up making his hands move a little up her thigh.  Sungjong started walking.

*She's lighter than I thought.*

"Now, sleep.  I'll wake you up when we get to your apartment," Sungjong ordered.

Unexpectedly, Hyejin felt so warm and cozy on his back.  Or maybe she was just too tired that even the hard, cold floor would feel comfortable but she doubt it's the second one.  She expected his back to feel bony and hard but, surprisingly, it wasn't.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Hyejin asked.  She knew she was heavy and thought that he wouldn't even last five minutes and her apartment is still fifteen minutes away.

"Perfectly fine.  I'm not even panting yet so stop thinking you're heavy and just sleep," Sungjong scolded her but his face was filled with giddiness with a huge smile across his lips.

Hyejin got quiet and soon after Sungjong heard her even breathing.  He looked to his left shoulder where Hyejin's face was but only saw her side view.

*So pretty.  I can't believe I never saw it before.  It was the right to choice to date you after all.*

-

Sungjong got inside the apartment without having to wake Hyejin up.  She already told him about the spare key being under Myungsoo's mat so he just used that to open her door.  He carefully brought her down the bed then took off her shoes for her.

He sat down beside as he tried to rest for a bit.  He too felt tired after that game of soccer and wracking his brains for learning afterwards.  His gaze fell on Hyejin who's peacefully visiting dreamland. 

He already memorized her face's structure from staring at it most of the time.  How can he forget those big eyes, pointed nose, and slightly chubby cheeks; they were cute.  But out of all of them, the one the caught most of his attention was her luscious lips that were slightly parted.  He subconsciously touched them wanting to know how it felt.

*Soft.*

He never knew since he have never felt them before.  He bit his bottom lip as he slowly leaned in closer to her face.  He placed his hands on her cheeks to tilt her head at the right angle.  When their lips connected, Sungjong felt butterflies in his stomach.  It felt so good and warm that he couldn't bear to let go.

Just when he was about to lean back, Hyejin's eyes slightly opened looking like she was half-asleep.  She let out a stifled giggle as she wrapped her arms around his neck not letting him get away so easily, "Oppa, you're kissing me."

"E-eo," Sungjong didn't know how else to respond.

Well, he didn't have to respond anyways since Hyejin took her lips into his.  Their kiss was gentle but lasted for quite a bit.  Sungjong felt Hyejin's arms loosen and she also stopped responding to him and that's when he knew she was asleep again.

He chuckled to himself, "You're my weird girlfriend."

Even after that electrifying experience, Sungjong felt drowsy and he couldn't even bring himself to sit back up again. He was dead tired and all his limbs were refusing to move.  Since he was already at a comfy position and he could feel the soft bed beneath him and partly Hyejin's body.  His eyes closed and he drifted to sleep right away.