Childish Acts

It's A LEGIT Love Triangle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjNEuEVhiro

 

After that little game, they all went home and Hyejin and Sunggyu got ready for their "date".  She was actually happy to spend time with him since they haven't seen each other since Sunggyu started going to college and Hyejin moved to Seoul.

*It's the perfect timing to catch up.*

To her Sunggyu was just a really close friend.  She admits she used to like him but those feelings seem to have drifted away after not seeing each other for some years.

-

"Let's go to Lotte Department first.  I haven't been there yet.  I remember it was just being built when I left," Hyejin suggested and Sunggyu agreed with a nod. "Oppa, have you been there?"

"Anni.  I haven't seen it either," Sunggyu replied truthfully.

When they arrived, the first thing they saw inside was:


"Wow!" Hyejin cheered in awe.  It was beautiful.  Hyejin pulled on Sunggyu's arm.  "Oppa, let's take a picture together."

Hyejin held out her Samsung Galaxy phone and held it out while they squished theirselves together to make sure that they were both in the picture.  Sunggyu have his famous eye-smile along with the v sign while one arm was wrapped around Hyejin.  Hyejin have a cute pout while putting one hand on a fist beside her cheek in a cute way.  After taking the picture they scanned it and they were satisfied with it.  It came out well.  You could see the beautiful background with the blue lights and Hyejin and Sunggyu's pose were cute.  If a random person would have seen them they'd think those two were a cute couple.

-

Sungjong watched as Hyejin and Sunggyu left the house and instantly he was uneasy.

*They used to like each other.  Anything can happen...... Wait!  Why am I so worried anyways?*

Sungjong kept pacing back and forth in Myungsoo's room.  He just finished taking a shower since he felt so dirty after that sweaty soccer game.  He looked at his phone but then turned away.

*You have nothing to be worried about, Sungjong.  Not like you like that girl.  The guy of your dream is inside the bathroom taking a shower at the moment.*

Sungjong nodded agreeing with his thoughts.

*Right.  He's the reason you came all the way over here anyways.*

His phone rang and he suddenly became alert.  "Hyejin!"

He dove for it on the bed but was disappointed to see Gina's name flash into the screen.

With a sigh he answered her, "Yeobosayo?"

"Oh, Jongie.  Where are you?  I didn't see you at school today.  Hyejin and Myungsoo isn't here either," Gina asked.

"Oh, we're all here in Busan.  Myungsoo and Hyejin's hometown," Sungjong explained.

He explained to her everything that happened from Myungsoo's mom falling down the stairs to him losing on a game for a date with Hyejin.  Every detail he told her even the part where his feelings were so confused.

"I don't know should I call her?  I mean they both liked each other before!" Sungjong protested.

Myungsoo came into the room all dressed up with a damp hair.  Sungjong noticed him and quickly said bye to Gina.

Myungsoo smirked, "I know how you feel.  Probably want to go check on her, don't you?"

"Huh?  A-anni," Sungjong tried to deny.

"Go get dressed.  We have some stalking to do," Myungsoo announced and Sungjong's eyes got as wide as a saucer.

"Stalking them?" He asked dumbfounded.

"Yeah," Myungsoo shrugged.  "She's your girlfriend after all."

"Stalking?  You guys are stalking Hyejin noona and Sunggyu hyung?  I'm in!" Moonsoo suddenly jumped out of nowhere.

"Andwae.  Stay here and do your homework!" Myungsoo scolded but Moonsoo doesn't seem to be listening.

"Knowing Sunggyu hyung he must be forcing noona to go to a club any minute now," Moonsoo stated and this got the two guys alert.

Quickly, they got out of the house not even caring that Moonsoo was following them.

-

"Hyejin-ah, you wanna go to a club?" Sunggyu asked while they were walking around the streets of Nampodong.  Sunggyu was eating ice cream and Hyejin was drinking bubble tea.

"Huh?  A club?  Wae all of a sudden?" Hyejin asked.

"I don't know.  Just for fun.  College life has been really busy.  I haven't had time to relax and let loose," Sunggyu shrugged.

"But I've never been to a club before..." Hyejin trailed off.  She did want to experience partying since she didn't get to the last time but she was unsure this time.

"Oh, c'mon.  You're nineteen years old.  You're legal," Sunggyu tried to convince her.

"Should I......?" Hyejin asked more to herself than to Sunggyu.

Right at that moment, someone from behind the water fountain that they just passed yelled, "Andwae!  Definitely not!"

They both looked back and saw Myungsoo stomping madly at them with Sungjong and Moonsoo in tow.

Hyejin gasped,  "How did you guys....."

"Yah!  Why are you freaks stalking us?" Sunggyu yelled furiously.

"Hyung!  Hyejin can't go clubbing!" Myungsoo ignored his hyung's question.

"Wae?!" Sunggyu irritatedly asked.

"Because I said so," Myungsoo reasoned.  "And besides, she's not a party person. She'll just get bored in there."

Sunggyu scoffed at his reason, "What are you her appa?"

"Mwoh?!" Myungsoo was now infuriated.

They looked like they were about to fight.  They were staring daggers at each other when a sprinkle of water landed on them.  They glanced to their side and saw Moonso spraying them with water from the fountain with a water gun God only knows where he got it from.

"Yah!  Kim Moonsoo!  You got my favorite jacket wet!" Sunggyu yelled and went after Moonsoo.

Moonsoo didn't hesitate to get into the fountain not even caring if his pants were now soaking wet.  Sunggyu jumped in as well and the water splashed at Myungsoo and a little bit at Hyejin.  Hyejin screamed as her white top got wet getting her bra exposed.   Sungjong's eyes widened in shock as he got a full view of her but quickly looked away while shrugging off his jacket.  He gave it to her without looking and Hyejin snatched it right away.  He felt his cheeks getting red for some reason.  They didn't notice but Myungsoo already joined the two idiots in the fountain and he was out to get Sunggyu for getting his whole clothes and body wet.

"Yah, you two.  Get in here!" Moonsoo started splashing water at Hyejin and Sungjong.

"Yah!  Moonsoo!" the couple yelled and soon enough they joined into the water fountain as well.

They were splashing water at each other like they were on a beach and people who were walking by looked at them like they were a bunch of retards who escaped the mental hospital.  But those stares were invisible to them as the only thing in their mind is that their having lots of fun.

"Are we even allowed to do this?" Sungjong asked as he kicked some of the coins at the bottom of the fountain.

"Yah!  You kids!  Get out of there!" they all stopped at the sound of a whistle and they saw a security guard running towards them.

"Run!" Moonsoo yelled and almost instantly they were all out of the fountain.

They all were soaking wet from head to toe but despite that they all ran for their lives.

"Let's split!" Myungsoo yelled above the whistle of the security guard coming after them.

Sungjong instinctively latched onto Hyejin's hand and ran the opposite direction of the other three.  The security guard didn't know where to go for a few seconds but then followed Myungsoo and the others.

Sungjong and Hyejin stopped in a park and sat on a bench.  They were breathing heavily but despite all that running they were laughing.  It was quite the adrenaline rush but it felt good to them.

"I think.... They went after..... Sunggyu oppa and the others," Hyejin said between heavy breaths.

Hyejin's face fell, however, when she recognized the park where they were at.  She gazed to her left and sure enough the path was there.