Realize

It's A LEGIT Love Triangle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMe_1ZXXV7s

 

*The path.  If you follow that path, it will lead to.....*

Hyejin couldn't even think of it as it bring tears into her eyes.  The path is made with little rocks that was surrounded by the forest.

Hyejin looked up at Sungjong and he felt a pang of sadness strike his chest seeing those mournful eyes of Hyejin.  "Do you wanna meet my parents?"

"Your parents?  They're here?" he asked while looking around the park.

"Mhm," Hyejin nodded.

"Sure.... I guess," Sungjong said.

*I have a feeling that might not be the best idea but it seems like she wants to see them.*

Hyejin stood up followed the path and Sungjong walked beside her.  The sky became dark as gray clouds covered it. Little rumbles of thunder were barely bearable but they still continued.  Finally the trees were gone but it was replaced by tombstones.  It was everywhere in the vast land.  Sungjong instantly knew that it was a graveyard.

*So her parents passed away.*

They walked up to two tombstones that seemed to be closer than the others.  Sungjong read each one and soon after he looked up to Hyejin.  She was quietly standing up looking down at it.  But then he heard her small whimpers and her shoulders were trembling.

*She's crying.*

As if she was controlling the weather, as soon as a tear rolled down on her cheeks and into the tomb, the rain started to pour.  But, of course, that was the least of their worries.  Sungjong slowly walked in front of Hyejin and pulled her into a hug.  She cried on his chest as she wrapped both her arms around him.

"Mianhe, even though I have nothing to do with it.  I still feel sorry.  Mianhe, I don't know how it feels like but I know it's a pain greater than all the pain I've gone through combined," Sungjong tried to comfort Hyejin.  instantly, she felt so comfortable in his arms like she could let out emotions without even worrying about anything.

-

Hyejin and Sungjong arrived at the house but saw no trace of the three guys who was with them earlier.

"Oh, Hyejin-ah, Sungjong-ssi.  Why are you guys wet?" It was Mrs. Kim.

She was sitting on the couch in the living room.  She still have a cast on but other than that she seems to be normal.

"Anyeonghaseyo," both Hyejin and Sungjong bowed to the elder.

"Where's those three boys?" Imonim came out from the kitchen while wiping her hands with the towel.

Hyejin sheepishly scratched the back of her neck, "We kinda ran into trouble and we lost them...."

"Aigoo.  Kids these days," Mrs. Kim shook her head.  "Why don't you two go upstairs and change before you get a cold."

"Ne," they both bowed and ran up to Myungsoo's room.

"Go take a shower first.  I'll wait," Sungjong insisted.

"How about you.  You'll catch a cold," He could tell that she was concerned just by looking at her face.

"I'll be fine.  I'm healthier that I look," Sungjong slumped his fist on his chest as if to appear tough.

Hyejin stood there smiling at him.  He sighed then ushered her to the bathroom.  "Go clean yourself."

He closed the door then found a towel to at least dry himself.  After a while, Hyejin got out.  She was wearing an oversized sweater that reached up to her thigh. 

"Still no Myungsoo?" Hyejin asked while drying her hair with the towel.

"No.  Maybe they got stuck somewhere because of rain," Sungjong guessed.  "Try calling him."

"Okay," Hyejin picked up her phone while Sungjong closed the door to the bathroom.

-

When Sungjong got out, he saw Hyejin lying down on her bed.

"She's already asleep?" He mumbled to himself.  Hearing no response he was sure that she was knocked out from the world.

He sat on the other bed and was about to lie down as well when he heard Hyejin's teeth chattering.  He walked up near her bed and saw that she was shivering from the cold even though the comforter was already on her.  Sungjong leaned in closer to her face then felt her forehead with his palms. 

*She's hot.  She caught a cold.*

Hyejin's eyes slowly opened and she held onto Sungjong's wrist, "I-it's c-cold."

"Move," Sungjong ordered.

Hyejin slightly moved to her right.  She didn't know what Sungjung was about to do but she didn't have enough energy to think so she just obeyed him.

Sungjong laid down beside her and got inside her blanket.  He hugged Hyejin, "Are you still cold?"

Hyejin nestled onto Sungjong's chest as she slowly shook her head.  "This feels warm."

Sungjong felt his cheeks heating up as he pulled her closer into him.  He looked down behind her and now even his ears were red.  If you compared their temperature, Sungjong could probably rival Hyejin.  From his view, he could see Hyejin's since her sweatshirt was pulled up from her moving.  He felt his heart pounding on his chest.  He slowly moved the blanket to cover Hyejin and closed his eyes while pulling her as close as possible.

*I-I'm..... attracted to her....  Park Hyejin.  She made me fall for her.*

Sungjong leaned in and and buried his face on top of her head and heaved in the citrus scent of Hyejin's hair.

*But how?  I was never attracted to girls.  I've seen Gina unnie's humongous s a lot of times but I never did feel anything.  That's why I thought I was gay.*

"You made me realize what I really am....." the last word that Sungjong spoke before he drifted into dreamland.

-

"Why did you kids get here so late?  Sungjong and Hyejin had been here a long time ago," imonim asked.

"Mianheyo, imonim," Myungsoo bowed.

"Go clean yourselves up and go back here to eat dinner," Mrs. Kim announced.

"Ne," they all answered.

"Oh, and Myungsoo-ah.  Call out Hyejin and Sungjong to eat dinner as well," Mrs. Kim added.

Myungsoo nodded then went upstairs to his room.  He opened the door and to his surprise, he saw Sungjong and Hyejin on her bed so close together.  He felt a pang of jealousy strike him but even when no one was around to see him, he showed a smile as he closed the door.

*Her happiness is my happiness.*