Sunggyu oppa?

It's A LEGIT Love Triangle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ-7BwdBdGM

 

Right after lunch, Myungsoo took Hyejin and Sungjong to go visit Mrs. Kim. Hearing and seeing that she was fine, Hyejin dropped all the worries that she have been carrying this whole time.  They all spent their time there chatting and catching up with each other.

When they got back to the house it was already evening and Mr. Kim was already home from work.

"Hyejin-ah," he greeted her and gave her a hug.

"Aren't you two going back today?  There's still school tomorrow," Myungsoo stated firmly.

"E-eo.  We are," Hyejin answered.

"Mwoh?!" Mr. Kim stated.  "Anni!  It's too dangerous.  It's already dark outside.  Just stay for the night."

"B-but—" Mr. Kim cut off Myungsoo.

"One day of missing school can't hurt.  It's too dangerous," Mr. Kim said.

Myungsoo sighed knowing that he won't win against his dad so he just nodded his head, "Fine."

Dinner was served and everyone was happily eating.  Mr. Kim, like Imonim and Mrs. Kim, were shocked to hear about Sungjong but then they immediately liked him and he seemed part of the family already.

"Sungjong-ah," Mr. Kim called Sungjong.

"Ne, Mr. Kim," Sungjong answered.

"Ey, call me aboji," Mr. Kim stated and Sungjong nodded.  "Hyejin is a great girl, isn't she?"

Hyejin blushed at the compliment and she looked down on her food feeling shy.

Sungjong looked at her then smiled, "Ne, she is."

He wasn't lying about that though.  Slowly he realizes how people come to like her so much. 

*If I was straight she would be a perfect girl.*

Sungjong kept staring at her so she finally looked up. 

"Do I have something in my face?" Hyejin asked while feeling her face for something.

"A-anni," Sungjong noticed that he was staring so he quickly gazed at his food and started eating.

Hyejin nodded and continued eating but then her vision suddenly became black and she felt someone's presence right by her cheeks.

"Guess who..." a voice so familiar that Hyejin perked up said.

"Sunggyu oppa!" Hyejin blurted out.

*Oppa!*

Sungjong's brows furrowed.  A pang of jealousy struck him but he never knew what it was.  He just knew that he felt agitated.

*I thought I was the only one she calls oppa.  She doesn't even call her closest friend oppa.*

Sunggyu took off his hands from Hyejin's eyes and chuckled.

"Hyung, you came," Myungsoo greeted him.

"Sunggyu, just in time.  Let's eat," Mr. Kim said so Sunggyu sat down on the empty seat beside Hyejin.

Imonim came in with an extra bowl of rice for Sunggyu, "Kamsahamnida, imonim."

"What brought you here, oppa?" Hyejin asked.

Just by the way she talked to him, Sungjong knew that she was close to him.  She wasn't showing her usual shy self.

"I just visited Minyoung imonim," Sunggyu answered.

"How's college?" Mr. Kim asked.

"I've been busy.  I'm graduating next year," Sunggyu answered.

"Wahh~ So fast," Hyejin was amazed.

"So who's he?" Sunggyu looked at Sungjong.

Hyejin looked to her right, "Oh, yeah.  I forgot to introduce.  This is Sungjong."

"Don't tell me you got a boyfriend," Sunggyu raised a brow at Hyejin.  Hyejin bit her lip but nodded in response. "What?!?!  And I'm over here waiting for you to grow up!"

Sungjong's furrowed brows just got deeper.

"Hyung, what are you talking about?" Moonsoo piped in, "Noona is waiting for ME."

Hyejin just giggled at the two boys as they argue to who is better.

*Tch.  So all brothers like her.  No surprise.*. Sungjong smirked.  *Too bad she's mine.*

After dinner, Hyejin was about to do the dishes but imonim stopped her.  "It's okay, Jinnie-ah.  I'll do it.  Go spend time with them."

"Anniyo, this is the least I can do," Hyejin still insisted.

Imonim's phone rang so she let Hyejin be and answered the call immediately.  Hyejin started on the pile of dishes.  Everyone was on the living room so it was quiet on the kitchen except for the echoes of their voices from the living room.

Hyejin was scrubbing the plates with the soapy sponge but then her long, silky hair kept getting on her eyes.  She kept sweeping it with the back of her wrist but after a few seconds it would just go back in front of her eyes.

Suddenly she felt tingly fingers on the back of her neck.  Her heart beat raised tremendously.  The hair on her face were suddenly gone and was tied back on a ponytail.  She looked behind her and saw  Sungjong tying her hair.

"It bugs me.  I get agitated seeing you with your hair all over your face," Sungjong stated then finished tying her hair.

"Thanks," Hyejin smiled genuinely.

"Why did you go here?  It's boring here," Hyejin asked.

"Anni.  I hate feeling awkward.  It's better here," Sungjong got a bowl and started rinsing it.

"But they're really friendly.  I doubt that you'll feel awkward," Hyejin giggled.

"It's fine.  I still feel more comfortable here," Sungjong said.

Hyejin smiled as she worked the dishes knowing that Sungjong has been slowly getting close with her.

".....so," Sungjong started saying,  "you're close with Myungsoo's older brother, huh?"

"Older- oh, you mean Sunggyu oppa?" Hyejin asked.  "He's Myungsoo's cousin."

"Oh," Sungjong said.  "So you're closer to him than Myungsoo?"

"Huh?" Hyejin looked at Sungjong who looked back at her.  She then giggled, "anni."

Sungjong perked up for a second but then hid it from her, "Then why do you call him oppa and not Myungsoo?"

"Oh, because he insist on me calling him oppa and Myungsoo doesn't like being called oppa," Hyejin shrugged.

"Oh," Sungjong was somehow content with her answer and they continued washing the dishes in silence.

It wasn't an awkward silence.  Both of them were smiling as they have their own thoughts running on their minds.