Interaction

It's A LEGIT Love Triangle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ2PTIbmehM

 

Hyejin finally came out wearing normal jeans and t-shirt.  Sungjong looked at her but tried to hide his reaction.

*Even if I was straight she is definitely not my type.*

Sungjong stood up to greet her and put on a smile, "Hey."

Hyejin blushed for some reason, "Hey."

Seeing that both doesn't know what to do next, Myungsoo butted in, "So what movie are we watching, Hyejin?"

"Oh, I got Avenger, Hunger Games, and Underworld.  What do you guys want to watch?" Hyejin asked.

"I don't mind.  I haven't seen any of them so you guys could pick what you guys want," Sungjong answered.

"Let's go with Avenger then," Myungsoo exclaimed since he wanted to see that movie so bad.

"Okay, Avenger it is then," Hyejin smiled as she walked to the rack of DVDs beside her TV.

"Hyejin cooked dumplings and kimbap.  I'm pretty sure you'll like her more for it.  She makes the best I've ever tasted," Myungsoo boasted and Hyejin's ears reddened.  Good thing she was facing away from the two guys.

---------

Movie started and everything was set.  The dumplings and kimbap were placed on the table in the living room along with some chips and soda.  They were sitting on the floor a few feet away from the TV since the sofa was too far away and it's more comfortable that way anyways.

Hyejin was sitting between the two guys with Myungsoo on the left and Sungjong on the right.  Myungsoo leaned his hand back as they watched the movie and Hyejin was concentrating on the screen in front of her.

Sungjong, on the other hand, kept looking at Hyejin's back where Myungsoo's right hand was sprawled.  He had the great urge to touch those hands.  He did the same as Myungsoo and leaned his hands back his left hand also at Hyejin's back just a couple of inches away from Myungsoo.

Slowly it moved closer to Myungsoo's until finally the tips of their fingers were touching.  Both were looking away but then looked at their hands when the contact was made.  They then looked at each other from behind Hyejin who was oblivious to the whole situation. 

Sungjong gulped unsure of what Myungsoo will do next.  He then smirked and grabbed Sungjong's hand which shocked the latter greatly.

*I-is he......*

Heart beating fast, Sungjong watched as Myungsoo pulled his hand up and placed it around Hyejin's shoulder.  Sungjong's shoulder deflated when he found out what Myungsoo was trying to do.

*And I thought I had a chance.*

Hyejin on the other hand thought that her heart is gonna jump out from her chest from beating so fast.  She felt her face getting hot.  She then looked at Sungjong who just cleared his throat in return.

Hyejin grinned with pleasure then moved closer to Sungjong and leaned her head on his shoulder.  Sungjong grabbed a dumpling from the table hoping it would make him less uncomfortable.  He tossed the food in his mouth and slowly ate his expression becoming of shock.  He never have tasted food that good and he could only glance at Hyejin wondering if she really did make it.

"You made this?" Sungjong asked.

"Yes.  Is it good?" Hyejin asked anticipating his answer.

Sungjong slowly nodded admitting fully that it was the best.

Hyejin beamed, "I'm glad you like it."