Zero Noona

True Love? [HIATUS]

3 days later.

"Jiyoung?" Hoon called.

"Hmm?" 

"Remember that you promised me that you'll show me your house too?"

Jiyoung nodded. "Why?"

"Since we've no plan for today, why not show me your house today?" He smiled brightly.

"Sure." She gave him back a small smile.

Jiyoung reach out her hand to her bag, but Hoon snatched it before even she could touch it. "I'll carry it for you." He simply said, but it made Jiyoung felt happy. 

The past 3 days has been fine. Correction, it's perfect. Jiyoung no longer felt lonely during her break or when she's waiting for the lessons to start. Hoon is always there to keep her company, and he treat her like a real princess. Even if Hoon is not available, the U-Kiss members would volunteer themselves to keep her company too. And one more thing - Minhyuk stopped disturbing her. 

Without them noticing, they're already infront of Jiyoung's house. Her house is definitely smaller than Hoon's a lot, but it's still consider big, and it's nice and comfortable. "This is my house." Jiyoung said while opening the door, "Come in!"

Hoon stepped into her house, and slowly walked over to the sofa to place Jiyoung's bag on it. He scanned her house at the same time.

"My house wasn't as big as yours, and it doesn't have a badminton court, library and all, but I hope you wouldn't mind."

Hoon chuckled. "Why would I mind? It's good to have a simple house." 

"Hmm what do we do now?"

"What about cleaning? Let's do some cleaning!"

Both of them decided to clean the house, since Jiyoung hasn't been cleaning it lately. Not that she's lazy, but she's too tired from school. Besides, she would probably die if she were to clean the house all by herself, since the house is quite big. 

They thought that cleaning would be boring at first, but it turns out fun. That's because Hoon would always tease Jiyoung. Like splashing some water on Jiyoung with a hose. Jiyoung would pout at what Hoon did, and he find it cute. 

Finally the cleaning has come to an end. Both of them rested in Jiyoung's room, which is on the second floor of the house. 

"That was fun. Thank you for helping me with the cleaning, the house is now clean!" 

"How are you going to repay me, then?" 

"I don't know.."

"You should clean my house next time!"

"That would be fine."

"I was just kidding Jiyoung-ah, my house is way too big, and I have a lot of maids to clean the house." Hoon laughed.

"NOONA~ NOONA~ NOONA~~~" Hoon and Jiyoung heard someone sang from downstairs suddenly. Hoon frowned, but Jiyoung's eyes lit up when she heard the voice, she knew who's finally back home. 

"ZERO NOONA~~~?" The person sang again.

"Who's that?" Hoon asked.

"My younger brother! He's home finally!" Jiyoung replied excitedly. She quickly ran down to see her brother.

"Zelo!"

"Zero noona!!!"

Zelo quickly hugged his noona. Yes, he is Zelo from the popular boy band, B.A.P. 

"I've missed you, noona!!" Zelo said after the hug.

"Noona missed you too! Finally you're home! It has been a month!"

"Sorry noona, I was too busy with schedules."  

They were so excited that they didn't even realize Hoon is watching them beside Jiyoung until Zelo have calmed down a bit. "N-noona! WHO IS THAT? Is he a bad guy? Is he trying to hurt you?" Zelo quickly went infront of Jiyoung and spread his arm wide to protect Jiyoung. 

"Junhong-ah, he's not a bad guy, he's noona's b-boyfriend." Jiyoung said shyly.

Zelo's eyes widened. "MWOH? Noona you have a boyfriend? Why didn't you tell me??"

"Because you're busy, Junhong-ah."

"But you should have at least call and tell me." Zelo pouted. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Junhong, Zelo from the Korean boy bad, B.A.P! Sorry for being rude to you just now." He bowed.

"Ahh.. Neh... It's okay, you are just trying to protect your noona. Anyway, I'm Hoon, Yeo Hoon Min." Hoon reach out his hand and shook it with Zelo. 

"Alright, Junhong, go and take a bath first?" Jiyoung interrupt. "ARRASEO NOONA!" Zelo flashed a bright smile and quickly ran to the bathroom. 

 

------------------------------------

 

"So... Zelo is your brother? How come you've never mention it?" Hoon asked.

"Well, you see, he's an idol, Junhong doesn't want to bring troubles to me, so he requested me to keep it a secret so that his fangirls won't disturb me."

Hoon nodded, "Your brother is so caring and protective."

"Yeah. I love him so much." 

"Oh, why did he call you Zero?" 

"He gave me the name, since his stage name is Zelo, he would always tease me and call me Zero, and eventually we got used to it." Jiyoung laughed.

Hoon nodded again and laughed with her. 

"Hmm.. Where's you parents? I've not seen them."

"They passed away two years ago." Her smile fadded upon the question.

"S-sorry." 

"It's okay." Jiyoung shook her head. "After our parents passed away, I had a hard time taking care of Junhong. But he's very sensible although he's only 14 that time. He said that he wanted to achieve his dream and to be a singer, to earn money for me. I tried to stop him since my parents actually left us quite a lot of money and also this house, there's no need for him to work, but he insisted. I'm so glad that he succeed and i'm so glad to have him as my brother, he's the reason that I can continue to live strongly." She smiled once again at Hoon.

"Noona!!!!!!! I've done showering!!!!" Zelo shouted while running down stairs. "Don't run! It's dangerous!" Jiyoung warned.

"I won't get hurt noona~ Any dinner? I'm hungry~~"

"I've not preapred any, let's cook together!"

"Neh!!!"

The two rushed to the kitchen and started making dinner for the day. Hoon watched them from the living room, he felt impressed. 

Jiyoung is so strong, she managed to take up the blow and to take care of her brother, she's such a good noona. Hoon smiled.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Tada! Zelo is your brother! There's a reason why I chose Zelo actually. My friend(s) said that I looked like Zelo when I smile, so she say that Zelo is my brother, and so I started calling myself 'Zero'~ Lol!!! XD *EMBARRASSED* 

 

bestfrindgaby: Hope you like the annoying and childish side of Dongho too! Hahaha.

I-love-kevin-woo: Kekeke~ Dongho's forever cutee~

Sarapyon: Yepp!! 

CrystabelMyungsoo: Zelo finally appeared! Hahaha. You like the Zelo here? XD

Ayumiichann: Yayyy! So happy to know that you love the previous chapter!! ^O^ Complication? You'll see! :P

 

 

Please leave your comments! ^^