Rescue

True Love? [HIATUS]

"It is not good at all to treat a girl this way." Jiyoung heard a voice from the door. Is someone here to rescue her finally?

Minhyuk turned over his head to look at who was that. Jiyoung is short and Minhyuk is tall so she couldn't see who was that. "Why are you here, Jiyoung's fake boyfriend?"

Jiyoung's fake boyfriend? Was that Hoon oppa? 

Minhyuk turned his body too after that and Jiyoung can finally see who was the person right now. "Hoon oppa!" she shouted.

"Don't cry Jiyoung. Don't be scared. I'm here." Hoon gave her a smile and she nodded. Hoon's appearance made her feel a little bit secure.

"And what did you say? Jiyoung's fake boyfriend?" Hoon gave Minhyuk a fake laugh. "I AM her boyfriend." He said firmly.

"Do you think I will believe you? I know you're not her boyfriend." 

"I'm saying this one more time, Jiyoung IS my girlfriend. And, let go of MY girlfriend." He glared at Minhyuk. Anger and seriousness are filled in his eyes.

He grabbed Jiyoung's hand away from Minhyuk and pulled her away. "I'm warning you. Don't ever touch her again. Or else I'll make you leave this school." He gave Minhyuk one last glare and pulled Jiyoung out of the room.

Thank you, Hoon oppa. Jiyoung thought as she was being pulled by him to another room. Is this the so called U-Kiss room? She thought as she saw signs like "U-Kiss" hanging everywhere in the room.

"Are you okay? Does your cheek hurts?" Hoon asked as he caressed her cheek gently.

"I'm okay." She give him a weak smile. "Thank you for saving me."

He smiled at her. The smile that will melt everyone. His smile disapperaed and turned into a serious expression in the next second. "So he doesn't believe that i'm your boyfreind huh?" He said and Jiyoung nodded. Here comes the chance. Hoon smirked inside. 

"Why don't you just agree to be my girlfriend?"

"Why-what-I can't!"

"Why not? Don't you love me?" 

"I-"

"I'm serious about you, Jiyoung." He looked at her with his big and charming eyes. "Minhyuk's gonna hurt you again if we don't prove him that we're a couple." 

Jiyoung stared at him, she's trying to read his mind, trying to see if he's really serious about his words and.. herself.

Hoon pulled her into a protective hug. "Do you know how panicked and how heart ached I was when I saw Minhyuk slapping you? I don't want him to hurt you again, I want to protect you." 

Jiyoung's heart soften. She can't doubt him anymore after hearing what he said to her.

"Since we loved each other, why won't you accept me? I promise I won't hurt you like Minhyuk, I will protect you." Hoon whispered. 

Perharps Hoon isn't a playboy anymore, he sounded so serious, he's serious this time.. right?

"I.. love you too." Jiyoung said softly.

Hoon heard that and pulled away from the hug. "Does that means you've accepeted me?"

Jiyoung nodded slowly and shly.

A wide smile grew on Hoon's smile and he pulled her into a hug once again. Jiyoung was smilling too. She've never thought that Hoon will become her boyfriend. She always thought that it is impossible for them, that Hoon is so gorgeous and every girl admire him, while she's just a normal girl. 

You're mine finally. I knew this day would come. Hoon smirked behind the hug. 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Supposed to update earlier but asianfanfics was down.. >< 

        Yeah she accepted him! I have to make her accept him already or else I have no ideas left. >< 

        Subscribe and comment~! 

 

 

KKissMe: Ahahaha yes there'll be scene as most of you wanted xDD I see that you're waiting for that chapter~? Not so soon though! xD Really? I always thought that my writing skills are bad so don't envy me~~ But thanks for the compliment! ^^

Emily21: Minhyuk is sort of a antagonist but not exactly to be one though! 

ChoYeonhee: Yess Minhyuk is crazy. >< Lol! 

Sarapyon: Aww why? I like Minhyuk so much TT_TT Well, it's your choice though~ Hoon rescued her! :D

Ayumiichann: Hohohoho he did save her :D

veenacava: Updated! ^^

PrivateLovestoryxxx: Hehe thank you and I've updated! ^^

AshlynRenae: Thank youuuu! I've just updated~^^

 

 

 

I know I'm updating this very slow but I would never just leave the fic there okay? ^^ I will complete this story no matter what. So please stay with me! I really appreciate your patience. :') I love you my readears! <3