It Was Never A Break Up

True Love? [HIATUS]

Jiyoung slowly woke up from the sleep, to find that she’s still in Hoon’s arms. I can’t believe I fell asleep with him! She gasped silently. No wonder she felt so warm while she’s asleep.

She stare at his peaceful face, she missed him, even if it’s just a day after their break up. Or should I make it this way, even if it’s just a day she thought she had broken up with him. Because Hoon doesn’t take that as a break up, he won’t allow that to happen even if Jiyoung insisted.

“I love you.”

The three words he said to her were being played in her mind. Realization hit her, that was the first time he actually say the three words to her. Every words he said earlier felt so real, should she forgive him? Because she just can’t seem to hate him no matter how hard she tried. He’s the boy she loves after all.

But he was being ridiculous! First he cheated on her and then he claimed that he don’t know what he did to break her heart. How can that be? He should know what he did isn’t it? Jiyoung almost believed his words a while ago, but come to think of it, that must be a show he put on to win her back.

No, I can’t stay in here! She decided to free herself from his arm and leave his place without waking him up. But seems like it is a big fail. His hug was so tight, as if somebody will take Jiyoung away from him if he didn’t hold her tight. And worst, he had woken up because of Jiyoung’s attempts to get out of the hug.

“Jiyoung?” Hoon rubbed his eyes to get a clearer vision. She stayed quiet and that’s when he decided to ask again, “What’s wrong?” A small frown is visible on his face.

“I-I’m leaving now.” She quickly got out of the bed.

“Wait!” He grabbed her wrist. “Stay, with me…” He begged.

“Let me go. We’ve already broken up, did you forget that?”

“It was never a break up!” Hoon shouted furiously. “Please don’t say that, it hurts me.”

“And you think it doesn’t hurt me? Huh?” Jiyoung turned around to face him with welling tears.

“Since it will hurt us both then why are you doing this? Please, don’t break up with me, don’t break us up.” Hoon is now holding both of her hands and looking deep into her eyes. He hoped that she could see his sincerity and sadness through his eyes.

“I have to do this.” Jiyoung pushed his hands away harshly and ran away.

“Remember this Lee Jiyoung, I will never take that as a break up! You will be my girlfriend no matter what!” Hoon shouted with determination.

                                                                                     *****

Finally home! I’m going to surprise noona hehehehe. Zelo thought mischievously as he’s taking his shoes off. He was away for schedules for three days but he came back earlier than he expected as one of the event was cancelled. He approached Jiyoung’s room silently, hoping to not alert his noona. But sobbing could be heard when he walked towards her room, and it’s is getting louder and louder as he got nearer to her room. Noona is crying?

“Noona! Noona!” He barged into her room, “Noona! What’s wrong? You were crying?” Zelo asked with anxiety.

“Junhong? You’re home?” Jiyoung quickly wipe away her tears.

“Tell me what’s wrong, noona. Who made you cry?”

“No, noona is not crying.”

“You can’t bluff me, noona. Tell me, who made you cry?” A big frown formed on Zelo’s face.

“It’s…”

“Come on, stop hiding from me.”

“It’s Hoon.” Jiyoung sighed.

“What? Hoonmin hyung? What did he do?!”

Jiyoung remained silence to his question.

“You’re not telling me? Fine I’ll ask him what happened!” Zelo quickly stood up, ready to confront Hoon.

“No! I’ll… I’ll tell you.”

“Noona…” Zelo sat down again and held her hand, “Alright, tell me now.”

“I saw him kissing another girl.”

“What?! He cheated on you?! I’ll go and teach him a lesson now!” Zelo stood up once again, but was stopped by the crying Jiyoung.

“No, Junhong.” She grabbed his hand, “Don’t. I don’t want you to fight with him, you’re an idol.”

“Are you trying to protect him? He did this to you and you’re still trying to protect him?”

“No I am not I’m trying to protect you, you’re an idol Junhong, you can’t get into trouble.”

 Noona really loves him. Zelo thought. I know you’re trying to protect him noona, why are you so silly?

“Promise me Junhong, don’t confront him okay?”

Zelo stayed quiet for a moment before replying, “Okay.” He will only have to promise Jiyoung. He don’t want to sadden his noona any further.

“Noona, it’s late. Don’t think too much and sleep now alright?” He pulled Jiyoung into a protective and comfort hug. “Tell me if you need me, I’ll be there for you. Promise me that you will not hide anything from me anymore from now on.” Although he’s the younger brother here, but he will always act like the protective older sibling when someone bullies his sister.

Jiyoung nodded her head, “I promise. You too Junhong, go to sleep.”

Sorry noona. I’m afraid I can’t do as what you said this time round.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: Finally get to go online using my laptop and update thanks to my friend letting me use her internet.
        This chapter has too much drama I hope you guys don’t mind hahaha. Enjoy reading!
        Please leave your comments. ♥ 

        Oh yes I read your comments about not gonna leave this story and that you guys love my story. You don't know how touched I am! 
        A BIGGGGGG thank you for you guys! :D 

       And it is Kris's birthday today wheee~ <333