He's Beyond Handsome

True Love? [HIATUS]

A week later.

"Noona...  B.A.P will be going to Japan for some promotions tonight, I won't be back for two weeks." Zelo's eyes was already welling up in tears. "Pabo, you're crying, early in the morning." Jiyoung pulled her precious brother into a hug while caressing his head. " I don't wanna leave noona, can I not go to Japan?" Jiyoung pulled Zelo away and placed her hands on his shoulders, "Listen Junhong-ah, noona don't want to leave you too. But this is your dream, isn't it? You have to go. Don't worry about noona, your Hoon hyung can take care of me, right?" Zelo thought for a while, his noona is right, that was his dream, he can't give up halfway. "Neh, noona. I'll go." He smiled brightly. 

The doorbell rang, and both of them knew exactly who it is. "I'll go get it!" Zelo said and went to the door. "Good morning Hoon hyung!"

"Morning Ze- Wow, did you cry? What happened?" Hoon looked at Jiyoung before looking back at Zelo.

"This pabo here cried because he have to go to Japan tonight and won't be back for two weeks." Jiyoung said and ruffled Zelo's hair.

"Heheheheh, because I will miss noona so much." Zelo rubbed his neck with his right hand. "Hoon hyung! Make sure you take good care of noona! If not Zelo will kill you." Hoon chuckled and ruffled his hair, "Of course I will take good care of your noona, don't worry."

"Omo, noona, I have to go now. Daehyun hyung is calling me already." Zelo said disappointingly. "Remember what noona said earlier?" Zelo nodded. "Arraseo noona." He gave Jiyoung a quick hug and kissed her cheek. "Bye noona, Junhong will miss you badly. Call me if anything happens, okay? And Hoon hyung! Remember what you promised me earlier on!" With that, Zelo left the house.

"Alright, kaja, if not we'll be late for school." 

 

                                                                                                  *****

 

"My cousin is in Korea now, I want you to meet him, he's really nice." Hoon smiled. "Neh! When will I meet him?" "Either today or tomorrow." Hoon looked at his watch, "Sorry Jiyoung-ah, I can't walk you to your class today, my class is starting earlier today." "It's okay, go now." Jiyoung smiled. Hoon gave her a quick peck before going for his class.

Jiyoung is finally on her own now. She had just recieved a message from Minji saying that their teacher for the first period is absent for today and it turns out to be a free period. Since it is a free period now, Jiyoung don't feel like going to the class so early. She's thinking of going to Hoon's class and peek at him secrectly, but she forgot to ask what class he's having for his first period. She's thinking of going to the U-Kiss boys too. But she doesn't want to bother them early in the morning. With a sigh, Jiyoung decided to head back to class.

"Excuse me, miss." Jiyoung heard a deep voice and she felt someone tapped her shoulder. She turned over quickly, a tall giant was exposed to her. He's... too tall! The guy standing infront of her was indeed to tall. Jiyoung had to lift up her head in order to see his face. Though she need to lift up her head to see Hoon also, but she needed to lift up her head more for this guy. He has a abosolutely good looking face. Especially his eyes and his eyebrow, those can kill. He looked angry though, Jiyoung can't tell if that's his normal face or if he's really angry. It's funny how a guy with a face can be this good looking. He's beyond handsome. Jiyoung can't explain how good looking he is, all she know is that this guy who's standing infront of her is probably the most handsome guy that she have ever met in this world. But no, she's not falling for this guy. 

"Miss?" The guy waved his hand infront of Jiyoung's face. "Deh? Sorry, I spaced out. Is there anything I can help you?"

"Actually, yes. Do you know how can I get to the U-Kiss room?"

U-Kiss room? Why would he want to find U-Kiss oppa deul?

"It's near the library. Do you know where the library is?" The guy nodded. "You just need to make a turn when you reach the library and you can see the U-Kiss room."

The guy flashed a smile, "Kamsahamnida." He bowed before flashing another charming smile of his. The smile almost looked like a smirk, it is perfect on his good looking face. "Neh." Jiyoung bowed back too.

Jiyoung looked at his back view, Could he be Hoon oppa's counsin? No, it can't be, he doesn't sound like he's Korean.

 

                                                                                                  *****

 

Where is Hoon oppa? Hoon is nowhere to be seen, he told Jiyoung to wait for him at the school gate after school so that he can see her home. But it seems that Hoon is late. 

Beep. Beep. Jiyoung's phone vibrated, it must be a message from Hoon.

I've met my cousin already and I have to visit his parents today. I can't take you home anymore, I'm so sorry. :'( And you'll be meeting my cousin tomorrow in school. :) Please get home safely. <3 - Hoonmin

It's alright. See you tomorrow then. - JiYoung

Are you mad? You're not giving me any smiling face. >< - Hoonmin

No, i'm not. Enjoy your day, oppa. - Jiyoung.

Jiyoung sighed and kept her phone. It is true that she's not mad, but she's disappointed. Zelo is not home once again and sure she needed some company.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Lolololol it is so obvious who i'm referring to the mysterious guy there. xD
        This is disappointing, I recieved three comments from the last update only, i'm so sad. :( 
         But thanks to Ayumiichann, bestfindgaby and HeXm1_Park for commenting! :D 

 

Ayumiichann: Ohmy hahaha. I was so happy to see a long comment from you! Chill heheheh. I knew you would be this excited. XD I LOVE YOU TOOOOO!

bestfrindgaby: Most of the pics I used was from Hoon's twitter. And others was fantaken, which was taken from the owners. ^^

HeXm1_Park: Hiiiii! Thanks for loving the story asdfghjkl kekeke. ^^ 

 

To readers who have read my Eli fic:
Guess what? The sequel is out!!! :D
Link: 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/300631/i-want-a-daughter-instead-eli-marriedlife-you

 

Please leave me lots of comments~! And happy birthday to Kevin's dad!!! Thanks for bringing Kevin into this world. :')