I Want You

True Love? [HIATUS]

Jiyoung has been avoiding Hoon the next day. She came to school late so that she won't see him. She stayed in class instead of having a walk around the school. But she was starting to get bored alone in class. Therefore she decided to use the computer in the library. Hoon won't be there, right? 

"Jiyoung-ah!" Someone called her when she was about to enter the library. Jiyoung was stunned. She knew whose voice it belonged to, it was Hoon. 

She slowly turned herself around. "H-hoon oppa?" She stuttered.

"Are you going to the library?" He asked. "A-aniya! I have classes to attend now so I have to go!" With that, she ran away.

Hoon felt suspicious. Why did she acted so nervous? Why did she want to leave after seeing himself? Is she avoiding him? That was what Hoon thought.

 

-------------------------------

 

The school bell has finally rang, meaning that school is over. Jiyoung is too excited about it. Because she will be going to shopping with her two best friends, Minji and SongEun. Her best friends have been busy dating their boyfriends and they hardly spend time with Jiyoung nowadays. That explains why Jiyoung is so excited!

"Let's go Jiyoung-ahhhhhhhhhh~~" Minji said in aegyo tone while linking her arm onto Jiyoung's arm. 

"Let go of me first Minji~ I have to pack!"

"Fine." Minji pouted.

"Jiyoung-ah! Is that Hoon standing outside our class?" SongEun asked.

"He's really Hoon! He must be here for you, Jiyoung-ah!" Minji said.

"Stop kidding! He's not here for me, okay? Not!" 

"We'll see!" Minji and SongEun giggled. "Alright let's go!"

They walked out of the classroom, Jiyoung was hidding behind her friends, she hoped that Hoon doesn't see her. "Jiyoung-ah!" Unfortunately, he did see her. He forcefully pushed his fangirls away and crossed through them to Jiyoung.

"Look, he's here for you. Looks like we've to go without you today! Good luck Jiyoung-ah!" Her friends whispered and left.

"Wait! Don't leave me!" Jiyoung shouted.

"Wae? You don't want to see me?" Hoon asked.

"Aniya! I just want to spend time with my friends." She gave him an excuse, but that was the truth though!

"Are you.. avoding me?"

Jiyoung's eyes widened. "N-n-no! W-why would I avoid you?"

I know you are. Hoon thought and smirked mentally. 

He grabbed her hand, "Let's have lunch!" And he pulled her away.

 

Your POV

"Where are we? Didn't you say you want to have lunch?" I asked Hoon oppa while staring at the house infront of me.

"This is the U-Kiss' dorm!"

U-Kiss' dorm? They stayed together too?!

"But why are we here?" 

"To have lunch!"

Hoon oppa pulled me inside the house and made me sit on the sofa at the living room.

"I've asked the maid to prepare lunch for us, so, here you go!" He smiled and passed me the food.

We were having our lunch while watching the television. I would sometimes turn my head over to look at Hoon oppa and discovered that he would already staring at me. He keep on staring at me and he is... smirking? Ahhhh he's so handsome when he smirk! 

I'm starting to feel uncomfortable and I can felt my cheeks burning. I know that my cheeks must be really red now. I lifted up my hand and started to fan myself while blowing my lips.

I felt a hand grabbed my wrist suddenly making me gasps. "Stop fanning, you looks cute when you blush." Hoon oppa said.

He's driving me crazy, he's making me to blush more by saying that! Ahhhh ottoke?

"I want you." He blurted out.

D-did I hear the wrong thing? Did he just say that he wants me? What does he mean by that?

"D-DEH?!" That was the only thing that came out from my mouth.

"I want you, Lee Jiyoung." He repeated and he crashed his lips onto mine. Our . lips . are . touching. 

Our lips are touching! Am I dreaming? Did he just kissed me? I was in a shock. My eyes widened and I don't know what to do. I wanted to push him away but my body won't obey me. Perhaprs it's because I love him. Unconciously, I kissed him back too and I can feel him smirking through our kiss. Slowly, our kiss got into a passionate one. 

After a while, he finally pulled us apart and we were both gasping for breathe. 

"You taste sweet." He smirked again. I kept quiet.

"Be mine." He said and my heart skipped a beat.

"B-be yours?"

"Be my girl."

I kept quiet again. This is so shocking. I don't know how to response to it. So his tartget is really me? My crush has just asked me to be his girlfriend! But I know I can't accept him, right?

"I don't know." I managed to say it out.

"You don't know? What about the kiss? You didn't push me away."

"I-I really don't know, oppa. May I leave now?"

He sighed. "Alright then."

I walked out of U-Kiss' dorm and went back home. I touched my lips and the scene from earlier replayed on my mind again. I loved him. But I don't want myself to be heartbroken at the same time. He might just dump me after a few days right? I'm so confused and afraid. 

Should I accept him?

Your POV end

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I'm back!! Finally i'm back. T_T Sorry for not updating! This chapter is not well done cause my first draft was gone & i have to type it again >< 

        Seems like all of you loves Hoon as a playboy isn't it? I'm happy that I created this fic! Hahaha. x))

        Please comment! It will make me happy. Same goes to silent readers! I hope you will comment some days keke. ^^ 

 

 

Ayumiichann: Yesss Hoon's really confident! ><

ChoYeonhee: Hello! *Waves back crazily* xDD Haha I love BTOB too so I put them in~~ ^^ Updated!

Sarapyon: Glad that you like my story! And I saw your comment at my 'My Boyfriend Is A Bully?' fic already! Thanks for reading hahahahaha ^^ Updated!

PrivateLovestoryxxx: That's good! Kekeke give Hoon all your love lol~ Updated~~ ^^

 

 

 

 

 

I keep on smilling to myself at the thought of Hoon smirking kekeke. He looks soooooooooooo handsome when he smirk! ><

 

 

OPINIONS NEEDED! SHOULD I ADD IN SCEE IN THIS FIC? I THINK THAT HOON'S ROLE SUIT THE SCENE AND THIS FIC BECAUSE HE IS A PLAYBOY. BUT I'M SO SHY AND I FEEL AWKWARD LOL. I DON'T WISH TO CORRUPT YOUR MIND TOO. AND MY REAL LIFE FRIENDS ARE READING THIS FIC ALSO! >< SO GUYS! PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS IF I SHOULD ADD THE SCENE IN!