Drunk

True Love? [HIATUS]

“Yah, Junhong! Focus!” B.A.P’s choreographer scolded Zelo once again, this is already the third time today. “Alright, take a fifteen minutes break.” Their choreographer announced.

“Here.” Daehyun handed Zelo a bottle of water. “Thanks hyung.” He took over the bottle and drank it while wiping his sweat with a towel; his shirt was damp because of the sweat.

“What’s wrong? Something’s bothering you?”

“It’s about my noona.”

“What? Jiyoung? What happened to her?” Daehyun asked anxiously. Daehyun has been fond of her ever since when he’s still a trainee. That was when Jiyoung visited B.A.P when they had their first practice together before debut. The company announced Zelo will be debuting with five other members and they started practice as a group together very soon few years back. He even tried to confess but Jiyoung always regards him as a oppa.

“You remember Hoon, her boyfriend right?”

“Stop mentioning him! You know how heart broken I am after you told me Jiyoung had found herself a boyfriend.” Daehyun pouted. “Wait what, what about her boyfriend?”

“He cheated on her.” Zelo’s expression became serious, it look like as if he’s capable of killing a person right now.

“What? How dare he? I gave in Jiyoung to him and this is how he treat her?!”

“Hyung! I know you care about noona but she was never yours and stop questioning will you?”

“We can’t just sit down here and do nothing. Let’s find him after practice and we will teach him a lesson.”

“No, hyung. Leave this to me will do.”

“But-“

“Hyung. Please.” Determination was shown in Zelo’s eyes.

Daehyun sighed, “Alright. But don’t over do it okay? We’re still idols anyway.”

                                                                                    

                                                                                     *****

“Yah Hoonmin stop drinking! Just what happened?” Kiseop quickly pulled him away from taking another drink. “Give it back to me!” Hoon protested. “No, stop drinking you’re drunk!” “I am not drunk!” Hoon snatched back his drink in a second and continue drinking. Kiseop could only shake his head and sigh, Hoon rarely drink until this drunk.

“Just what happened to Hoonmin…” Kiseop went back to where U-Kiss are seated and asked the rest of them. Hoon refused to sit with them outside but instead he got himself a VIP room. He wants to drink all alone until he is completely drunk. “We don’t know too. He has been drinking this few days.” Eli replied. “Could Jiyoung noona be the reason? Maybe they had a fight?” The innocent Dongho asked. “It could be…” Soohyun said.

Just when their eyes are not on Hoon, a loud thud could be heard from his VIP room. All their focus went back to Hoon, they could only see him collapsed on the floor. A guy was hovered over him and was giving him a punch. U-Kiss’ eyes widened and they quickly rush over to stop the situation. Kiseop and AJ managed to pull him away from Hoon and all of them gasped, “Zelo?! What are you doing here? Maknae, close the door, quick!” Soohyun ordered. Eli helped the drunk and injured Hoon to the seat while Kevin sneaked out to the washroom to call Jiyoung.

“Jiyoung, this is Kevin. Your brother hurt Hoonmin in the pub, we need you here.”

 

                                                                                     *****

“What are you doing Zelo? Why are you punching Hoonmin?” Soohyun starts questioning Zelo when he has calmed down a bit. “He cheated on noona! Don’t you guys know about it?” Zelo looked at Hoon with disgust. “What? We’ve never heard of Hoonmin mentioning that. Are you sure about this?” Eli asked calmly. “Of course I’m sure about it! Noona told me herself.”

“Junhong!” The door burst open with Jiyoung standing at the door looking at Zelo with horror. “Noona, close the door!” Dongho reminded her. Jiyoung quickly close the door and she rushed to Zelo to check on him, “Junhong are you hurt anywhere?” “I’m fine noona.”

Her eyes shifted to the asleep Hoon who was lying lifelessly on the seat. “Omo.” She gasped. “What did you do to him Junhong?” She went to Hoon immediately, examining his wounds. “Oppa…” The corner of his mouth is already bleeding, worried was filled all over her and tears is welling in her eyes. “Are you crazy Junhong?! How could you do this to him?” She shouted at her brother, “I remember that I told you not to confront him right? You’re an idol! What if someone sees this?” Tears finally fell from her eyes.

“And you say that you’re not trying to protect him…” Zelo said in disappointment. “I admit that I am trying to protect him, but I am trying to protect you, too. Go home now Junhong.” She whispered. “What about you noona?” He frowned. “I’m staying.” “But-” “Just go home, please.” Junhong sighed before leaving the place.

“Come on, let’s go back to our dorm now to treat Hoonmin.”

 

                                                                                     *****

“Even if you are drunk, you should have tried to protect yourself.” Jiyoung murmured while wiping away the blood from Hoon’s wounds. He is whinning because of the pain in his sleep. “Is everything okay?” A knock could be heard from the door and Soohyun was approaching them with a clean towel, “Here.” He handed Jiyoung the towel, “Thanks.”

“Zelo said that Hoonmin cheated on you… Are you certain about this? I’m sure you’re aware of this yourself, he never dated any girls more than a month. I can tell that he’s serious about you this time and that he truly loves you.” Soohyun claimed.

“I hope that it wasn’t what it seemed too. But I saw him kissing another girl with my own pair of eyes.” She lowered her head. “Well, oppa, I can take care of him myself. Go to rest Soohyun oppa.” She lifts up her head again and gave Soohyun a small smile. “Are you sure you can handle him yourself? He’s quite a pain in the when he’s drunk, he might bite you.” He chuckled. Jiyoung punch him slightly in the arm and urge him to go rest, “Sure sure .” She laughed. “Goodnight.” “Goodnight oppa.”

“Oh yes oppa.” “Hmm?” “Please don’t tell him that I was here to take care of him.” Soohyun only nodded before heading back to his room.

After Soohyun left the room, Jiyoung pick up the clean towel again and began wiping Hoon’s face. “Mhmm Jiyoung-ah. Hehehe. Jiyounggg~” Is he dreaming of me? She giggled in her mind. He’s so adorable when he’s sleep talking.

She caressed his face with sadness sink in her.

This will be the last time I’m able to caress your face like this.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: Double update! Heheheh hope you guys are happy about it. ^-^ Comments are welcome~!

        Kyaaa U-Kiss comeback !  My Kevin asdfghjkl ♥♥ Bad boy Hoonmin is so attractive in the music video >//<
        It feels so different without Dongho but I’ll always see him as a part of U-Kiss. :’)

 

                                    
                                   Hoonmin is a prince charming >//< So do wait patiently until my next update! Love you guys.