Lee Jiyoung Is Mine

True Love? [HIATUS]

Ohhhhhhh look at Yeo Hoon Min!!! >< Yahh Hoonmin how can you seduce me like this?! T___T

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Oppa, is this the U-Kiss room?" Jiyoung asked, still in Hoon's embrace. Hoon pulled them apart and smiled at her. "Yes." He replied.

"Come on, we've to do something." Hoon held her hand and pulled her out of the U-Kiss room. "Where are we going?" She asked, but there was no response from Hoon. 

As Jiyoung was being pulled by Hoon, there were fangirls who are gossiping again. They followed the couple to where they are going because they are curious of what Hoon's gonna do.

By the time that Hoon has reached his destination,  there are already lots of fangirls, and even some normal students crowded around the couple. Why did he bring me to the hall? Jiyoung thought. 

People can't stop gossiping. And the sounds of their discussion filled the school hall. "Everyone!!!" Hoon shouted. And amazingly, he managed to keep them quiet.

"I bet all of you are curious of why am I here with this girl beside me right?" Hoon said and the crowd nodded.

He raised his hands up, showing everybody that his hands are holding onto Jiyoung's. "This girl beside me, which is Lee Jiyoung, belongs to me." 

The crowd started making noise again right after Hoon's words. While Jiyoung's eyes widened. Her cheeks were red.

"Oppa what are you doing?" Jiyoung whispered. But still, Hoon continued.

"She's mine so, no one is suppose to touch her. If anyone were to steal her from me or to hurt her, you will get it from me." Hoon turned to Jiyoung, "This is what we've to do, to show the world that you're my girlfriend." He smiled. "And I'm done now, let's go!" Hoon pulled her again.

 

------------------------------------

 

"Oppa... Why did you do that?" 

"Didn't I just told you? I want to show the world that you're my girlfriend!"

"But you made me feel so shy.." Jiyoung pouted and look down on the ground.

"I know, I know. Mianhae." He placed his hands on her shoulders. "I'm sorry okay?"

"Awww forgive me Jiyoung~~ Bbuing bbuing~!" Hoon decided to attack Jiyoung with his aegyo as she is still looking on the ground. This was the first time she see Hoon doing aegyo, she was shocked. "D-id you just do aegyo?" 

"Yup! Aren't I cute? You're going to forgive me! BBUING BBUING~~" Jiyoung chuckled at his cuteness, she's happy that she was exposed to the cute side of Hoon. 

"I never said I blamed you or angry at you for that so there's no need for me to forgive you, oppa!" Jiyoung chuckled again. And this time round, Hoon joined her as well.

Something hit Jiyoung's mind as she's chuckling, she almost forgot that she have a class to attend to. "Oppa! I still have to go for class!!" She panicked.

"Let's just skip school today." He said with a smile on his face.

"Mwoh? How can we skip school?" Jiyoung frowned.

"Don't worry. We won't get scolded for that." 

"Why are you so sure?" She sighed.

"Cause Kiseop's parents owned this school! Don't you know that?"

"JINJJA?"

"Yes." He smiled. "So let's skip school today!"

"Wait oppa! What are we going to do if we skip school?"

"Let's go to my house!"

"Your house? I thought you've brought me to your dorm already?"

"That was the dorm. Now I'm bringing you to my house."

"You mean you have your own apartment?"

"Yeah. Let's go!"

 

------------------------------------

 

Jiyoung is in Hoon's apartment now. His house were much more bigger than U-Kiss' dorm. Jiyoung was shocked. She didn't expect his house to be so big. The U-Kiss boys sure are very rich.

There were everything in his house, the library, swimming pool, gym for example. Just, everything. How can one's house have everything?! Jiyoung thought.

"How is it?" Hoon asked.

"It's so nice! You have everything in here."

"Yeah. My parents insisted to build those for me. Sometimes I just find them annoying." He sighed.

"Annoying?"

"Because I'm living alone, it's too much for me. And I don't really need them though."

"You're living alone? Where's your parents?" 

"They have their own apartment."

Jiyoung nodded. Goshhhh he is sooooooooooooooooooooooo rich! 

"That's why I prefer to stay at the dorm with U-Kiss. If not I'll be bored to death at home." He laughed."Uhmmm.. Do you want to try out those things in my house?"

"Sure!"

Jiyoung walked around his huge apartment. As she's walking, she could discover more of his house and she gasped at every single one of it because she was shocked. Hoon, who was walking  beside her, saw that and couldn't help but to find her cute.

There's this section which caught her attention. It was a room that have the label 'Bunny Hoon's Bunnies' on it. She frowned, what does that means? She walked towards the room, and slowly twist the door open. 

"B-bunnies!" She squealed as she saw lots of bunny in the room. She quickly ran to them and play with them.

Hoon looked at her when she's playing with his bunnies. He never know that his bunnies could make her this happy. He smiled. She's so cute. 

Jiyoung carefully scooped one of the bunny in her arms. "You own all those bunny here?" She asked excitedly.

"Yes. Seems like you love them a lot."

Jiyoung nodded. "They're so cute!!" Her attention went back to the bunny on her arm and she patted its head. 

"Why did you own so many of them? And what's with the 'Bunny Hoon's Bunnies' sign out there?" She frowned. 

"It's a long story." Hoon laughed. "It all started when I argued with Eli that bunnies are more cuter than pigeons. My fangirls heard that so they asumed that I loved bunny. And so I recieved the first bunny the next day. They captured photos of me with the bunny and soon, photos can be seen on the websites. People commented that I looked like a bunny and that's why i got the nickname 'Bunny Hoon'. I recieved more and more bunny when time past and that explains the amount of bunnies in this room. About the sign out there, a fangirl did that for me, like i said, I got the nickname 'Bunny Hoon' so the fan named the sign 'Bunny Hoon's Bunnies." 

"I see." Jiyoung looked at Hoon's face, and then at the bunny's face. She realized that he indeed looked like a bunny. His big eyes and chubby cheeks. Why didn't she realized earlier? Jiyoung put the bunny down and went to squeeze Hoon's cheeks. "You do look like a bunny!" She squealed.

Time passes really quick. It is already night time. Jiyoung had so much fun in Hoon's house. 

"Why don't you stay over for tonight?" Hoon asked.

Jiyoung shook her head. "I better not." She smiled.

"Why? I don't want you to leave."

"I can't stay."

"Alright then, I'll see you tomorrow." Jiyoung nooded. "And next time you have to show me your house since I showed you my house today." He continued.

"Sure. Goodbye Hoon oppa." She waved.

"Hey." Hoon stopped her by calling her. "Hmm?" She spund around looking at him. Hoon walked towards her and slowly planted a soft kiss on her lips. "You forgot to kiss me." Hoon pouted.

Yeah! She've become Hoon's girlfriend today! She's Hoon's girlfriend now! She nearly forgot about that.

"I-I'm sorry." 

"It's okay. You don't have to kiss me, I will kiss you." He kissed her once again. With that, Jiyoung left his house. Hoon did offer himself to send her home. But she rejected it.

She's different from all the girls that I dated. She don't throw herself at me like them. She's... Innocent and she's just herself. Hoon thought. Maybe I'll fall in love with her for real.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Lololol I was laughing at that 'Bunny Hoon's Bunnies' part & that bunny and pigeon part when i was writting it. xDDD Do you find it funny too? :O

        Woohoo this chapter is longer! Hope you're happy about it! ^^ Please comment~ 

 

Ayumiichann: Let's see how it will goes!

Sarapyon: I hope so too. Updated!

bestfrindgaby: Thank you!!! ^^

ChoYeonhee: Ahahaha. xD Glad that you're gonna stick here forever. xD ^^

twinkeltwwinkel: Shocked?