Comfort

True Love? [HIATUS]

A/N: Regarding chapter 17, I know I promised to write a chapter but I think that i'm not really good at writing it so i gave up. Sorry! >< Enjoy chapter 18. ^^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

He's a jerk! He's a jerk! He's a jerk! Jiyoung shouted mentally. She hide herself in her classroom and sobbed loudly since her classmates won't be coming back for the next one hour due to the break. Do-does that mean that the rumor about him is true? Jiyoung had heard about some unpleasant rumors about Hoon before, that he would dump the girl after he got what he want -- which is . Jiyoung cried more at the thought. I shouldn't have give it to him!

An object appeared before her suddenly and Jiyoung frowned. What is that object? Is there somebody here? She can't see clearly due to her tears. She quickly rubbed her eyes with her hand, she wants to know what is that object. B.A.P's album? She look up to that person, "K-Kris oppa?"

"Here you go." He smiled warmly.

"For me?" 

"Yeah, I bought it this morning for you.. And please stop crying."

"N-no I wasn't crying!" She wiped the tears on her cheek, "And why are you giving this to me?"

"Isn't B.A.P your favourite band?!"


~Flashback~

"Annyeong Kris oppa! Is Hoon oppa home?" Seeing that the one who opened the door for her is Kris, Jiyoung greeted him cheerfully. 

"Ah he went to the market! Why don't you wait for him inside?" Jiyoung nodded, "Neh! Thanks oppa."

A familiar music could be heard and Jiyoung know what song was that immediately. She quickly made her way to the living room and glued her eyes to the television which is now playing B.A.P's Rain Sound music video.

"Just in time for Junhong's part!" She clapped her hands in excitement. "Ahhh my Junhong is sooo handsome~ I miss him so much!" 

Didn't know that Jiyoung is a big fan of B.A.P. Kris thought while chuckled mentally. "Hey I'll get you some drinks!" He said. But Jiyoung was too engrossed in the music video.

~Flashback ended~


"So you bought this album for me because you thought I'm a fan of B.A.P?"

"Yeah, aren't you one?"

Jiyoung started laughing at his reply. Kris has mistaken her as a fan of B.A.P!

"No, no, i'm not a fan of them~ Zelo is my brother, my blood related brother! The members are like my family too, that's why you see me supporting them!" 

Kris's eyes widened, "Zelo's your brother?"

"Yup! He's my adorable dongsaeng!" Jiyoung smiled happily at the thought of her brother, she loved him so much. "Wait," Jiyoung's smile disappeared as she realized something, "Didn't I told you before that Zelo's my brother?"

"Mwoh? Why don't I remember?" Kris rubbed his neck with his hand as he try to recall the day which Jiyoung told him about her younger brother. "You mean, the day when you helped me with upacking my stuffs?" (A/N: Refer to Chapter 15 for this~ Hehe.)

"Yes! That day! Aigoo Kris oppa you have a really bad memory!" Jiyoung laughed more upon Kris's cute action and his embarrassed face.

Jiyoung continued laughing until she has calmed down a bit. However, none of them talked after the laughing ended and it was awkward. The laugher that Kris brought her almost made Jiyoung forgot about the pain that she suffered earlier on. But Kris just had to spoil it, "I saw everything at the locker." 

With that, Jiyoung's heart ached as the scene earlier on replayed in her mind. "I..." She was speechless. Tears well up in her eyes and soon it roll off her soft cheeks. "I'm so sorry Jiyoung. I don't know why Hoonmin did that." Kris apologised on behalf of his cousin while he slowly pull Jiyoung into his chest for a comfort embrace, he patted her back gently, "It's okay." 

Kris looked at her with sad eyes. His heart ached at how broken Jiyoung is right now. For worst, his cousin is the one that broken her heart. Kris had always treated Jiyoung like she's his sister ever since they got close.

He don't understand why his cousin did that, because he had always thought that his cousin was a good guy. But of course, Kris doesn't know about the fact that Hoon's the playboy who have broken several girls' heart. That's why he would think like that. Sighing, Kris could do nothing but to only comfort his dongsaeng.

"What do you think that you're doing?" Jiyoung was pulled away from Kris's embrace harshly. "Cheating on me?!" Hoon shouted, anger boiled in him. He looked furious, and scary.

"Let go of me!" Jiyoung protested, Hoon's grip on her wrist was so tight. "You cheated on me! With my cousin!" He shouted angrily. Jiyoung looked at him in disbelief, "Me? Cheating on you? Yeo Hoon Min you're impossible. We're over from now onwards. I hate you!" Jiyoung struggled to free herself from his grip and ran away crying. How could he think that she's cheating on him while he's the one who cheated?

"Hey." Kris placed his hand on the younger boy's shoulder, hoping that he could talk things out. but he only earned a hateful glare from him. 

"Get your hand off my shoulder, betrayal." Kris' eyes widened, Wow, the person in wrong now is treating his hyung rudely. He thought and shook his head mentally.

"Fine. But," Kris removed his hand from Hoon's shoulder, "Think about what you did that lead to Jiyoung's break up with you. It's your fault this time." Kris walked away after that, hoping that his cousin would realize his mistake. Good luck bro. 

What did I do?! Hoon grabbed his hair in frustration. They are the one that cheated on me! 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: Updated wheeeeee~ Do leave your comments! ^^ 
        I'm meeting U-Kiss next month! Ahhhh so excited! Can't wait to see my smiling angel Kevin and of course the rest of the boys! <3

 

Demonera: Yeah I know right D:

Ellenmu: Yay yay go for it! Hehe.

HoonWife: Yeah... :(

snsdukiso2510: I typed the first half of this chapter earlier actually and finally I have the time to finish it today! Here you go chapter 18~ ^^