Chocolate Abs

True Love? [HIATUS]

Woohoo Hoon's chocolate abs! Who loves it? x))))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Jiyoung-ah!" Jiyoung's best friend, Minji called.

"Deh?"

"Are you.. dating Hoon?"

"Mwoh?! N-no of c-course!"

"No? Then why are you stuttering!"

"It's nothing."

"Hmm.. He's being so close to you. I think... His next target is you Jiyoung-ah!"

"M-ME?! How could that be? I'm not pretty enough for him."

"How could you say that? So many boys out there wants to date you! Be confident in yourself, Jiyoung-ah~"

Am I really his next target? Jiyoung thought. 

"Jiyoung-ah I have to go now I have a date with Yejun."

"Neh, annyeong!"

"Annyeong!"

Jiyoung took her bag and leave the classroom after Minji left. School has ended so Jiyoung decided to go home since her friends are not free. As she's walking, cheerings could be heard from the basketball court. It must be U-Kiss. Are they playing the basketball? Should I see them play? ... No, I shouldn't. Jiyoung thought and wanted to walk away. But the screamings got louder suddenly. Jiyoung got curious and she decided to take a look.

D-did I see the wrong thing?! Jiyoung thought. What did she see? What made the screamings got louder suddenly? So it was Hoon's chocolate abs. Why did he take off his shirt? Is it because he felt hot while playing the basketball? Jiyoung thought again.

"Hwaiting Hoon oppa!!!!" Jiyoung heard a fan shouted. She continued to watch U-Kiss playing the basketball. As usual, her eyes would just focus on Hoon. She never know that Hoon have the chocolate abs, and it impressed her. To her, Hoon is really manly and handsome even when he's playing the basketball. That makes her understood why his fans are crazy over him. She hoped that Hoon could win the basketball match among the U-Kiss boys secretly in her heart.

Hoon was playing the basketball while he noticed Jiyoung who's watching him playing. He began to try to make himself look more charming because he wanted to show Jiyoung how great he is. He continued playing and would sometimes take a glance at her. Whenever his eyes met Jiyoung's eyes, Jiyoung would blush. 

This time round, their eyes met again. But Hoon decided to give Jiyoung a wink which shocked Jiyoung. Did he just winked at me? What does that mean? Jiyoung thought. 

"Yah! Who are you to get a wink from Hoon oppa?!"

"Why didn't I get the wink but her?"

"That wink should be mine!" 

Fangirls made awful comments again. That made Jiyoung felt bad and embarrassed. She quickly got out of the crowd and leave the school.

"Hey girls!" Hoon walked towards his fangirls. "Why did you girls made such a awful comment to her?" He spoke in a gentle voice but his fangirls were speechless. "Don't do it next time arraseo?" His fangirls nodded their head and Hoon ruffled a few fangirls' head. "Tell me if you want a wink from me, I can give you too!" Hoon said and his fangirls screamed.

Hoon joined back U-Kiss and he put on his shirt. "I've to go now. See you guys later!" He said and grabbed his things. "Going to Jiyoung?" Eli said. "Yes, hyung." He smiled and walked away.

---

Jiyoung is tired after taking a stroll. She saw a bench and sat down on it. Perhaps I shouldn't go near him anymore. His fans will not like it. Jiyoung sighed at what happened earlier.

"Why are you sighing, huh?" Jiyoung gasped and turned her head over to see who was that sitting beside her. "H-Hoon oppa?!" 

"You call me Hoon oppa too?" Hoon chuckled. Ahhhh this is so embarrassing. Jiyoung thought and look down on the floor to hide her red face. "It's okay you can call me Hoon oppa. Don't be shy~" Hoon chuckled again at her cuteness. "Ahhh.. Neh." 

"Why are you looking down at the floor? Look at me!" Hoon said. "Come on~ Look at me!"

Jiyoung slowly lift her head up and look at Hoon shyly. "Good." Hoon smiled. 

"Jiyoung-ah~"

"Deh?"

"Are you sad about what just happened earlier? Tell me honestly."

"A little bit."

"Don't worry Jiyoung-ah! They won't do it again." Hoon smiled.

"Jinja?"

"Yes, they won't do it again."

"Gomawo!" Jiyoung smiled brightly.

"You're cute Jiyoung."

"D-deh?!"

"I say you're cute Jiyoung-ah."

Jiyoung look at Hoon in confusion. Why did he say that all of a sudden? 

Hoon stared at her pretty face. I'll get ya. He thought. He brushed the strands of her hair behind her ear and slowly move his face towards hers. Jiyoung's heart started to beat faster at his action. When their lips were about to touch, Jiyoung pushed him away. "W-what are you doing?!" 

"Uhmmm.. Nothing. I'm sorry Jiyoung."

"I-It's O-okay. U-uhmm I have to go good bye." Jiyoung walks away quickly. Does he always do this to win a girl's heart? 

On the other side, Hoon is disappointed in himself. "Damn! I can't believe I failed!" He said. Of course he would feel disappointed. There's no girls who rejected his kiss before. Jiyoung is the first one.

But she's really special... I'll make sure you become mine, Lee Jiyoung. He thought and smirked. 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: SOOOOOO SORRY READERS! Sorry for not updating! ><

        How is the fic so far? I hope you've enjoyed it~^^ 

        Wow, Hoon the super playboy kekeke. <3

 

 

Ayumiichann: Omgg really? TT_TT You touched me! :'D Don't worry you're my favorite reader too! ^^ Hoon is really hot as a playboy right? Hahahahaha xD Yes yes i know that Eli is only yours~ :P

Emily21: Thanks for liking and subscribing! ^^