Hoon's Girlfriend?!

True Love? [HIATUS]

YEO HOON MIN SO HOT OMG. >< *DIES*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Hoonmin! I heard you have a new girl?" Kiseop wrapped his arm aound Hoon's neck. "Urghh let go of me first hyung." Hoon said feeling annoyed. "Fine. Hey, is that true that you got a new girl? Is she pretty?" Kiseop asked again. "Yes I found a new girl but I haven't got her yet. By the way, how did you know that?!"

"I told him, Hoonmin." Eli who is entering the U-Kiss room said. "Hoonmin-ah, you haven't got her yet? Wow, it has been three days since you've targeted her and you haven't got her." He continued.

"Mwoh?! Hyung! Is that real? You haven't got her after three days?!" Dongho shouted at what he heard.

Hoon sighed. "Yeahh.. I haven't got her after three days."

"This is not like you hyung. Normally you would get a girl after one day once you've targeted her." Dongho said.

"Hmmm looks like Hoon's not that charming after all~!" Soohyun .

"Hyung!!!"

"Okay okay I'll stop. We all know that you're the most charming and popular one among us, right~?" 

"Yupp!" The rest of the U-Kiss members responded. 

 

---------

 

Jiyoung was walking back to her class after her break. "Jiyoung-ah!" Someone called her and it turns out to be her sunbaenim. "Neh, Minhyuk (A/N: Pretend that her senior is Minhyuk from BTOB ^^) sunbaenim?" She smiled.

"Jiyoung-ah can I ask you a queation?"

"Of course!" What is it?"

"Uhmm.. Are you free today?"

"Yup! Wae?"

"Jiyoung-ah, please have a date with me."

"D-date?!"

Ottoke? Another date! This is the third time today already. Peniel and Ilhoon sunbaenim asked me for a date too earlier on. Since I rejected the previous two, I shall reject this too. I'm... Not interested after all. >< Jiyoung thought. 

"Sorry sunbaenim, I can't agree to your date."

"Why? Please say yes, Jiyoung."

"I'm really sorry but I can't."

"I like you Jiyoung."

"What?!"

"I like you Jiyoung. So, I hope you would agree to my date." Minhyuk held her hand.

"Yah!" Someone shouted out of a sudden.

Minhyuk and Jiyoung both turned their head. And they see a Hoon walking towards them.

"What is it, the famous Yeo Hoon Min?" Minhyuk said.

"Hands off her."

"I won't."

"Didn't you hear her saying that she can't go to the date with you?!" 

"It's none of you business!"

"It is."

"In what way, huh?"

"Jiyoung is my girlfriend." Jiyoung's eyes widened. She gave Hoon the 'what-are-you-saying?' look.

"I don't believe." Minhyuk said. 

"Then I shall prove you." Hoon pulled Jiyoung away from Minhyuk and kissed her. Jiyoung's eyes widened more. Hoon pulled away after a few seconds. "So, do you believe now?" Hoon smirked.

"You'll get it from me one day." Minhyuk gave Hoon a death glare and left.

 

Your POV

W-what just happened?! Did Hoon really kissed me? AHHHHHHHHHH! That was my first kiss. My crush took my first kiss! I blushed madly.

"Are you crazy?! Why did you say that? And why did you kiss me? What if your fangirls see this?!" I shouted at Hoon.

"Awwww Jiyoung-ah you should be thanking me for saving you from that Minhyuk and not screaming at me." I felt bad after hearing what he said.

"Ahh, neh, i'm thankful for that. But, you shouldn't have use that method!" 

"Why? Because of my fangirls?" I nodded my head. "Don't worry about them." He smiled.

"If someone saw that and spread to the whole school, what should we do?"

"Hmmm then become my real girlfriend!" He said.

"S-stop kidding. Thank you once again I have to go back to my class now." And I walked away quickly. 

No it can't be. His target is not me, right?

Your POV end

 

Hoon's POV

Finally. I kissed her. Well, though I haven't get her, at least I kissed her. I'm gonna tell Soohyun hyung about that. Or else he will keep on teasing me.

Jiyoung's reaction was just so cute. She's blushing madly while shouting at me. And all her silly concerns, is really cute.

Well... And her lips tasted sweet. 

This is getting more interesting. I want her to be mine right now. 

Hoon's POV end

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: A short update >< Please leave your comments! ^^

 

 

twinkeltwwinkel: Hahaha. x) Oh, thanks for liking my story!! ^^

Ayumiichann : Yahh! Don't stop your heart! xDD Lol! You suddenly forget Eli again? XD Woohoo~ Hot Hoony~! ><

 

 

NOTE: My school holiday is ending this week. That means I'll take a longer time to update. You guys might have to wait until next Saturday for another update from me. Sorry readers but I hope you'll stay with me and wait for my next update! ^^ <3