What Does He Want?

True Love? [HIATUS]

A/N: Sharing one of the photos that I took from the concert~ Here's Hoonmin smiling to me!!! ^___^ Please credit me as 'kevinwifeyhuiling' if you want to share my photo thank you! :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a brand new day, school again. Jiyoung wouldn't want to attend school today after the heart break yesterday, she wants to avoid Hoon. But she can't be skipping school and missed lessons because of him, a jerk.

After what happened yesterday, Jiyoung trusted Kris more. She knows that Kris is a person that she could lean on, he is a reliable person. 

"Are you ready to go?" Kris asked. He was kind and caring to pick Jiyoung up this morning to walk her to school.

"Yeah." Jiyoung forced a smile.

"Don't worry, it's gonna be okay." Knowing that Jiyoung was lying, Kris comforted her with a warm smile.

 

A few more steps to reach school, meaning that she have to face the possibilty to bump into Hoon in school soon. But who knows that she does not have to wait until they bumped into each other somewhere in the school, Hoon was already leaning against the school gate. What is he doing there?! Well, obviously he was waiting for Jiyoung.

"Kris oppa..." Jiyoung pointed her finger towards Hoon and showed a worried face. She don't know how to face him and she don't want to. "Don't worry, just ignore him." "Alright..."

"Jiyoung!" Hoon stopped the two when they walked past him quietly. "Why didn't you reply my message and answer my call? We have to talk, Jiyoung." He said. Hoon had been texting her and calling her.

"There's nothing for us to talk, Hoon-ssi. Please excuse us." Jiyoung said coldly and left with Kris. And Hoon swear that his heart was broken when she said that. Why are you giving me a cold shoulder, Jiyoung? You even add a 'ssi' behind my name...

"Are you sure you're not giving him any chance to speak for himself? You know, what happened yesterday could be a misunderstand." Kris asked. "No, I saw what happened there with my own pair of eyes. You saw it too, Kris oppa." Kris could only sigh, "Guess you're right."

"Hey." Kris spoke again.

"Hmm?"

"After school, we'll go to my place."

"What? No! I wouldn't want to see Hoon!" Jiyoung panicked.

"Don't worry, he won't be at home today. I need you to help me with something, please?"

She thought for a while, "Well, if you say so."

 

"Oh my Kris oppa! You kept a alphaca toy? That's so unlike you!" So Jiyoung followed Kris to Hoon's apartment after school and gasped when she saw an alphaca toy in his room. He doesn't seem like a person who loves cute plushie.

"Yeah! He's my son! His name is Ace." He smiled before grabbing his "son".

"Your son?" Jiyoung giggled. So the Kris oppa she know has his childish side too. "If you're his dad, what about the mum?"

"He doesn't have a mum yet. Maybe you could be the mum?" 

"Sure! Why not." She laughed. She was about to take the cute alphaca from Kris's hand when someone grabbed her hand away. 

"What is this, Kris Wu. You're flirting with my girlfriend!" Hoon shouted, and dragged Jiyoung away from the room. He saw everything earlier and anger was boiling inside him. 

How rude can he get when it comes to Jiyoung. Kris shook his head. Sorry that I lied, Jiyoung-ah. Hoon is at home. Good luck, Hoonmin. He thought. Of course he wouldn't steal Jiyoung away, she is just a good dongsaeng to him. Of course he will help Hoon, he is his cousin after all. 

"Where are you bringing me! Let go of me!" Jiyoung protested. But Hoon ignored her and brought her to his room. He pulled her to his bed and embraced her tightly. Jiyoung was still protesting, and of course she couldn't get out of Hoon's tight hug. She ended up lying down on his bed, together with Hoon who was having his arms around her. Her eyes were starting to get wet, why is Hoon doing this to her? He cheated on her and now he's being jealous and all. She couldn't understand. 

Hoon felt the wetness on his chest and he know that Jiyoung was crying. His heart ached and he rubbed her hair gently, trying his best to give her some comfort. "Please don't cry." He whispered. "I don't know what I did to make you cry, I really don't. But I apologize for whatever I did. Please don't leave me." He said, a tear fell from his cheek as well. 

Jiyoung cried more, her body shaking in Hoon's arms because of the bad crying. Hoon won't stop patting and rubbing Jiyoung's back, he hope that she will feel better soon. He never had this feeling before, it an awful feeling. It's really heart breaking for him to see the girl he love crying because of him. And he doesn't know what he did to break her heart. 

"I'm so sorry. It hurts me to see you cry Jiyoung-ah. Don't cry, baby." He said.

"I love you." He whispered loud enough for her to hear.

Jiyoung ended up falling asleep in his arms after all the crying. "I'm sorry for whatever I did to make you cry." Hoon said and fell asleep together with her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
A/N: A kinda long update (?) for my long hiatus. Thank you for waiting. Please leave your comments.  v

Omg! So 9 days ago I met U-Kiss!!!! >< I swear that was my best fansign and concert ever~!! Got so many fanservice from the boys until I cannot count already!!! Especially from Kevin and Hoon :') Ahhh i'm so happy because they're my first and second bias! 

I'll share some of it~ For example, Kevin always smile to me~ He said "I love you too." to me!!! TT He also grabbed my hand during the concert when I reach out my hand~ As for Hoon, he reach out to my hand and grabbed my hand too~ He posed for me and always smile to me!

Another fanservice that I like is when AJ won't let go of my hand during the fansign! >//< And Eli played with my name lolol. xD SUCH A GREAT DAY! <333

If you're interested, you can check out my fancams at my Youtube account! ^^ I didn't upload all of my fancams though hehe. Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/LoveEunhyukOppa/videos?flow=grid&view=0

 

Ellenmu: Haha yeah~ Those words in blue up there was a small report from me~ xD

snsdukiso2510bestfrindgabyayealexia: Sorry for taking such a long time to update! Please don't hate me. T__T