Scary Sunbaenim

True Love? [HIATUS]

"How was it? What did Hoon and you do yesterday???" Minji asked once Jiyoung arrived in school.

"We had lunch."

"Just lunch? Nothing else?"

"And.. And he asked me to be his girlfriend." Jiyoung looked down.

"OMO!!!!!!!!!!!! DID YOU ACCPET HIM????????" Both Minji and SongEun shouted.

"Shhhh! Not so loud!" Jiyoung quickly covered her friends' mouth.

"Opss, sorry. So did you accept him?"

"Not yet."

"WAE?!?!?!?!"

"I don't know! Do you think I should accept him?"

"Of course! The most popular guy in the school had just asked you to be his girlfriend!"

"But he's a playboy! What if he dump me after a few days?"

"You're right." Minji sighed.

"So does that mean that you're not gonna accept him?" SongEun asked.

"I don't know yet." Jiyoung sighed.

"By the way, you looked so tired Jiyoung-ah!"

"I didn't sleep well last night." Jiyoung pouted.

"Or...... Did you do something with Hoon last night?" Her friends and Jiyoung's eyes after widened hearing that. "MWOH?! YAH! LEE MINJI AND KIM SONGEUN!" Jiyoung hit their arms playfully.

"Okay okay stop! I was kidding!"

Jiyoung stopped. "Not gonna bother about you two, I'm going to the washroom!"

She made her way to the washroom. Why is it so hard to decide?! She thought. Yes, she meant why is it so hard to decide if she should accept Hoon or not. She is in a deep thought, not knowing that she's actually heading to the Science room and not the washroom. "Why am I here?" Jiyoung questioned herself when she have noticed that. "Aish, me and my thoughts." She turned around and head towards the direction of the washroom. 

Without her knowing, somebody is actually following her.

 

Your POV

I was about to head my way to the washroom but somebody grabbed me and pushed me into the Science room hard, banging towards to wall. "Ouchh." I groan.

I lifted up my head to see who the hell was that.  "Min-Minhyuk sunbaenim?!" It was Minhyuk. "Why did you push me in here?" I asked.

"You're not dating Hoon." He said and my eyes widened. How did he know that?? 

"D-deh?!"

"You're not Hoon's girlfriend!" 

"What are you saying Minhyuk sunbaenim? I-I'm Hoon's girlfriend!"

"Stop lying. If he's your boyfriend, he would announce it to the whole school. He would probably stick with you for the whole day and I've never seen you in the U-Kiss room." 

I was speechless. Everything he said is the truth. Should I tell him the truth? Or should I keep on denying? Help me Hoon oppa!!

"Nothing to say? That means what I said is the truth huh?"

"Aniya! It's not the truth!"

"Not giving up? Come on Jiyoung! Accept me! I will treat you nicely." Ewwwww, that was gross! 

"No! I have Hoon oppa already!"

"I don't care! You're going to be mine." He grabbed my wrist within a second. He's grabbing me so hard! 

"Let go of me! It hurts!"

"I won't let go until you accept me."

"I will never accept you! Let go of me!" 

Hoon oppaaaaaaaaaaa! Help meeeeeeeeeeeeee!

"Let go! Ahhhhhh!" I screamed as my last hope, hoping that someone will hear me and rescue me. 

*Slaps* I felt a hand slapped my left cheek. Did Minhyuk sunbaenim just slapped me? Did he? I held my cheek with my hand. It hurt so much! It must be really red now. I always thought that Minhyuk sunbaenim is a good person, but today he proved me me wrong. He's a scary man! 

"Shut up! Don't scream. No one will come to you." He gave me a scary smirk. 

Tears is welling in my eyes. Firstly because of the pain he created on my wrist and my cheek. Secondly because of this scary man in front of me.

"But I d-don't love y-you, sunb-bae." I sobbed.

*Slaps* He slapped me again, this time, it's more harder.  

Do I really have to accept him so that I can free myself? He's so abusive. I could die because of his abuse if I accpet him!

Why is he like that...? Who can help me? I don't love Minhyuk. I don't want to be with him.

Your POV end

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Short update... Sorry I've no ideas. >< And ahhhh I update so slow! :( 

        :O Woww. All of you want scene! O_O Ahahaha my readers are all y. XDDD Ok kidding. XD

         Omooooo 18 subscribers!!! Kyaa~ Thank you! I'm happy. ^^  

 

amylim574: Neh! I will add the scene in! ^^

Sarapyon: I will! ^^

reembo: I think that too kekeke. Okay! :D

ChoYeonhee: Ahahahaa. xD

Ayumiichann: Yes yes I wanna let Hoon suffer too! XD But I'm running out of ideas, so I have to make her accpet him soon. >< Hehehe okay^^ I will include the scene, maybe not so hardcore ones. :) 

 

 

Since Minhyuk is in the chapter, so here's Minhyuk! ^^ 

 

Subcribe ; Comment