She's The One

True Love? [HIATUS]

Jiyoung is rushing for her next class as she've overslept in the library ealier. She was revising her work while waiting for her next class but she fell asleep. Jiyoung grabbed her bag and the pile of books on her hand and quickly get out of the library. She tried to run but it's hard for her because of the amount of the books she's carrying on her arms. 

Meanwhile, Hoon is walking over to the U-Kiss room. U-Kiss had their own special room in the school and they're the only one to have one. "Ouchh!" Someone bumped onto him suddenly and they both fell onto the floor. Who the hell was that?! I'm gonna kill that person!!! Hoon thought. "Yahhh! Don't you have-" He was shouting at that person but he stopped when he saw that person. It's a pretty girl! Sh-she's beautiful! He thought to himself. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump onto you! Please don't get mad." The girl apologized and she look down on the floor. Hoon slowly moved his hand to her and lifted her chin up. "It's okay." He gave her one of his killer smile that will kill all his fangirls. Ottoke? It's.. It's him!! It's the first time that I'm so near to him! And he smiled to me! That girl thought and blushed madly. She blushed, so cute! Hoon thought.

He got up from the floor and helped the girl to get up too. "T-thanks." The girl said nervously. "It's not a problem. Ahh! Your books." He bend down to the floor and picked up the books that belongs to that girl. "Here, your books." The girl took the books over from his hand and Hoon touched her hand purposely. Omo! Why did he touch my hand?! She thought. 

"Hey, what's your name?" Hoon asked that girl. "I-I'm Lee Jiyoung." He even asked for my name! What should I do now? Aigoo... AHHHH! I still have a class to rush to! Jiyoung remembered that she have a class to rush to suddenly. "I'm sorry but I have to go and thanks for helping me with picking up the books for me!" Jiyoung is about to run but Hoon grabbed her hand and stopped her from going. "I'll walk you to your class." He said. "Mwo? But I'm running late for class so I have to go now." Jiyoung panicked. "I insisted. If the teacher ever dare to scold you, I'll be responsible for it." Hoon showed her another killer smile. "O-okay then." Am I dreaming? Hoon from U-Kiss wanted to walk me to my class! It's Hoon, my crush. Jiyoung thought.

"W-what are you doing?" Seeing Hoon bending down to her shoes, Jiyoung asked nervously. "Your shoelace is loose. I'm helping you to tie it." Hoon continued to tie the shoelace for Jiyoung. "Done!" "Thank y-you." Why is he so nice to me?! "Let's go!" He held her hand. "Why did you hold my hand?" "Because I want to." Hoon walked Jiyoung to her class holding hands. Fangirls who saw it started gossiping. 

"This is my class." Jiyoung said when they've reached her class. "Thanks for walking me here." She continued.

"Kyaaaaa it's Hoon oppa!!!" A shouting could be heard from Jiyoung's class. "Why is he with Jiyoung?" "Is Jiyoung his new girlfriend?!" It was Hoon's fangirls. "Class!" The teacher slammed on the table and the class went quiet. "I have to go in now or else your fangirls will get angry." Jiyoung said. "Tell me if they hurt you. You know what fangirls would always do when they're jealous." Hoon said. He moved his face nearer and whispered in her ear, "And, I'll get back to you the other time." Jiyoung just  stared at him, having no idea why Hoon acted like this to her. "Go in now or else the teacher will scold you." He said. 

 

Hoon's POV

I stayed outside her class and look at her from a corner. She's different. She didn't scream like the other fangirls when she saw me and she even rejected me when I offered myself to walk her back to her class. Hmm.. She's interesting.

I continued to look at her. She has that flawless and agelic face. She's really pretty. Why didn't I notice her earlier in school? 

I smirked. Lee Jiyoung. She's the one.

"Get ready to be mine, Lee Jiyoung." I said while still looking at her.

"Hoonmin?" Someone called me and I turned my head to see who was that. "Eli hyung!" So it was Eli hyung. "Why are you standing here and smirking to yourself Hoonmin?" Hyung asked. "Are you planning something to get a new girl again?" He continued. "Hyung you're so smart! You know me so well." I said. "That's because you're always like that."

"Who's the unlucky girl this time?" Hyung asked again. "There, the girl sititng at the last row." I pointed at Jiyoung. "Jiyoung?!" Hyung said, feeling shocked. "Hyung you know her?" "Of course! A lot of boys like her!" 

A lot of boys like her? So that means she's popular! Seriously, why didn't I notice her before?!

"Is she a queenka?"

"No. She's just a pretty girl in our school but not a queenka. But Hoonmin, are you sure you're getting her as your new girl?" 

"Wae? Hyung you like her?"

"To be honest, yes." He sighed.

"But hyung I'm not gonna let her be your girl you know. I've targeted her already."

"I know." He laughed. "It's okay. You can just get her. I didn't really want to court her though."

"Hyung you're the best!"

Hoon's POV end

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Chapter 2! Do you like this? Kekeke.

         Please leave your comments. <3 :)

 

 

Ayumiichann: Yeah! I keep on imagine Hoon being a playboy and I think he suit the role. So, I made this fic! Hahaha. Yayy you like this fic! x) Thank you!! ^^

chansoo: Woww thanks for subscribing the fic! Oh and my the other fic 'My Boyfriend Is A Bully?"! Did I wasted the space on your wall? Hehe. I love the playboy Hoon! ^^

 

 

Thank you new subscribers, chansootwinkeltwwinkel and zyjean24 :)