Hoon, The Playboy.

True Love? [HIATUS]

Jiyoung is waiting for her first lesson to start. Her friends are busy dating with their boyfriend so she has to be alone. She decided to walk around the school to kill her time. And maybe she could see him by doing that? 

"Kyaaaaaaaaa~~!" Screamings could be heard out of a sudden.

It must be U-Kiss! Jiyoung thought and quickly hide herself in a corner. Though she wanted to see him badly, but she doesn't wish to be one of their crazy fangirls. And she's too shy to be in front of him. She would always hide herself and watch him from a corner where he can't see her.

"Kevin oppa! You're so handsome today!" "Kiseop oppa please date me!" "Be my boyfriend Hoon oppa!" Fangirls of U-Kiss started shouting again as they are slowly walking towards their direction.

Hoon is handsome today... Jiyoung thought as she saw HOON. Her eyes would only focus on him, but she gotta admit that the other U-Kiss boys are attractive too.  

"Good morning girls!" U-Kiss said making fangirls to shout more. They can always make their fangirls shout, even with a simple word or move. 

"Hoon oppa, please accept this!" A fangirl lifted her hand up and said. She's holding on to a lunch box. "I hope you can have this for lunch." The fangirl said shly.  Hoon took the lunch box from her and held her hand. "Thank you." He said and kissed the back of her hand softly with a smile. The girl appear shocked and she stood there not moving a bit.

Jiyoung saw that from where she stood and can't help but felt jealous about that. 

"Hey girls we have to go! See ya later~!" U-Kiss said and walked away.

"OH MY GOD!!! HOON JUST KISSED MY HAND!" That fangirl shouted after she've realized what Hoon just did to her. "You're so lucky!" The other fangirls said. 

"Yeahh she's so lucky." Jiyoung said to herself feeling upset. She knew that she will never have the chance like the fangirl. But she's happy that she get to see him today. 

 

Hoon's POV

"Kevin!" 

"Wae?" 

"Take this lunch box." I said as I pass him the lunch box that the fangirl gave me earlier. 

"Isn't this the lunch box that fangirl gave you? Why did you give me?" Kevin asked. 

"I'm not gonna eat this."

"Then why did you accpet it? You even kissed her hand."

"I did that just because she's cute."

"Hyung you're always like that." Kevin sighed. 

"Because I'm Hoon, the playboy!" I laughed and Kevin laughed too.

Yeah, I'm Hoon. The popular playboy. I've dated many girls. I date them just because they're attractive anyway. I didn't really loved them. They knew I would dump them after a few weeks time but they still wants to be with me. So I'm that attractive yeah?

"Yah! The teacher is here! Stop chatting with Kevin." Soohyun hyung said. 

"Arraseo hyung."

I'm not in the mood to study anyway. What troubles me now is, where are all the pretty girls?! I've just dumped my girl few days ago and I've been searching for a new girl this few days. But none of them caught my eyes. That fangirl who gave me the lunch box earlier is cute but she's not that attractive enough. I guess I've to find a girl outside school if I still can't find one in the school!

Hoon's POV end

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: First chapter done! How was it? ^^

        Wowww Hoon is such a playboy yeah? xP And he's arrogant! Lol.

        Please subscribe and leave your comments! <3

 

 

I have 4 subscribers before my chapter is up. I would like to thank you, tae_min_hoMoonlightByTheStarAyumiichann and najamuzen! ^^