No Way

True Love? [HIATUS]

Warning: This chapter contains a little of rated scene. Don't read them if you're uncomfortable with it!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

"Hoonmin hyung?" Zelo gasped as he opened the door to see Hoon who was about to press the door bell. "Why are you here at this hour?" He turned his head back into the house to take a glance at the clock which is hanging on the wall. "It's past midnight!"

Hoon chuckled, "Calm down Zelo ah. I'm just visiting your noona?"

"This late?" Zelo frowned and gave him a weird look.

"Yes, this late. Is your noona asleep?"

"Nope, noona is still in her room packing her stuffs I guess." He took a look at his watch and his eyes widened, "OMO! I WILL BE LATE FOR PRACTICE IF I DON'T LEAVE NOW!" He shouted as he ran to the main gate of the house.

"Practice at this time?"

"YES HYUNG! SORRY I HAVE TO GO! TELL NOONA THAT I WON'T BE BACK UNTIL TOMORROW EVENING!"

This kid, did he realize that he is shouting in the middle of the night? Hoon shook his head. No wonder he was dressed up. Practice huh? Realizing the coldness, he quickly closes the door before heading to Jiyoung's room.

No, he's not crazy for coming to his girlfriend's house at this late. He came here for a reason of course. Or should I say, he came here for a purpose

He don't know what was going through his mind, but he can't sleep at all. It's all his Kiseop hyung and Kevin's fault.

He accidentally caught them watching adult videos while he was about to enter their room in the U-Kiss dorm, causing him to lost his cool right now.

"Hoon oppa? Why are you here this late?" Jiyoung asked in a surprised tone, Hoon had never visit her this late. Nothing came out from Hoon's mouth, he couldn't control himself, not even a second more. He crashed his lips onto hers and kissed her hungrily. Jiyoung whined in protest, what was all this about? Kissing her suddenly and without a reason. But she gave in eventually. Hoon smirked as he sensed that Jiyoung was giving in, he lead her to the bed and pushed her down on the bed. Hoon slowly travelled his hand under Jiyoung's shirt as the kiss got more passionate. Realizing what Hoon was trying to do, Jiyoung quickly pushed him away.

"No oppa, we can't do this."

He frowned, "Why?"

"I'm not ready for this, stop please?"

Of course, Hoon wouldn't give up, he will get what he wants. "Look into my eyes, Jiyoung. Do you love me?" After a couple of seconds, Jiyoubg nods her head slowly. "Do you trust me?" He asked the second question. Trust? Yes, Jiyoung do trust him. It has been two and a half months since they started dating, wasn't Hoon supposed to break up with her after a month of dating? He never dated a same girl for more than a month. But he didn't,  that was when she was sure about Hoon's feelings for her, that he wasn't a playboy anymore. With that, Jiyoung nodded her head once again. "That's it! You love me and you trust me. So why can't we do this? Come on, I promise it'll be fun." Seeing that there's no response from Jiyoung, he knew he had got what he wants. Slowly, he leans in and placed his lips on her's before sharing another passionate kiss.

Soon, clothes were all scattered around the room.

                        

                                                                                           *****
 

Jiyoung woke up to the sound of the alarm clock. She yawned one last time before sitting up. Where's Hoon oppa? She thought. Hoon was nowhere to be seen, he's not beside her and neither was he in the bathroom. A piece of paper dropped onto the ground and Jiyoung pick it up only to find out that it was a note from Hoon.

Good morning babe, i've got class started early today so i have to leave without you, see you in school alright?
Oh, yes, yesterday night was amazing. ;) - Hoonmin

The note says.

Jiyoung's face reddened at the last sentence. Scenes from the night they shared ran through in her head and she couldn't believe that she did it with her Hoon oppa. Calm down. She patted her face before she heads to the bathroom to take a refreshing bath.

                        

                                                                                           *****

 

"Kris oppa! Did you see Hoon oppa anywhere?" Jiyoung's eyes lit up as she see Kris. Break time is finally here but she just couldn't find any of the U-Kiss members! In case you are wondering why is Kris doing at the school, he've started his studies here since two months ago.

"Jiyoung? Hoonmin told me that he'll be waiting for you at your locker!"

"Really? Gomawo!" She smiled brightly at him before running towards her locker. 

But her happiness didn't last long. Her heart was broken into million of pieces when she was about to call out Hoon's name. 

No way... She covered with her left hand trying not to break down at the minute.

Hoon and the school's popular queenka who had always try to hit on him were sharing a hot kiss together. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey how's everyone? As you can see i'm on a hiatus mode now because i'm really busy with school. I'm a really bad author to always make you guys wait. :'( Still, do leave a comment for me!