Bicycle Date

True Love? [HIATUS]

A/N: Hello guys, I'm backkkkkkkkkk! Sorry for the waiting! And thanks for staying with me! ^^ Hoonmin 

 

"Han River?!" Jiyoung shouted. Yes, Hoon brought her to the Han River. "What can we do here for a date?" She frowned. "We're here to... Cycle?" Hoon used his index finger to point at the bicycle rental shop. Jiyoung's eyes widened, she didn't know how to cycle! She didnt' want Hoon to laugh at her.

"Can we skip that?" 

"Wae? Don't you like cycling?"

"Ani..."

"So what's the reason?"

"Actually, I... I don't know how to cycle." Her face flushed at the moment.

"That's the reason?" Hoon chuckled.

"Stop laughing!"

"I'm not laughing, I'm chuckling!" He said playfully. Jiyoung shot him a look and he decided to stop. "Okay, okay, I'll stop. You could have just tell me Jiyoung-ah."

"I don't want you to laugh at me."

"I wouldn't." 

"But you're laughing just now!"

"I told you I'm chuckling!"

"OPPA!"

"Alright, I'll stop. But, we're still cycling! I will teach you. Let's rent the bicycle now!" Hoon pulled Jiyoung towards the shop.

"No, oppa! Let's just skip that!"

"No, there's no way we're going to skip that."

 

                                                                                                  *****

 

"What do I do now?" Jiyoung pouted at Hoon. "Hop on the bike!" Unlike Jiyoung, Hoon is excited.

Hoon had just rented a bicycle from the rental shop. He decided to rent the bicycle for three hours and it wasn't expensive at all.

"Fine." Jiyoung groaned and got onto the bike unwillingly.

"Try it, Jiyoung! Don't worry I'll be holding onto the bike."

Jiyoung didn't dare to try at first, but finally tried it after Hoon's encourage. She started at a slow pace and slowly got comfortable with it.

"You're doing great!"

"It's fun, oppa!"

"Told you so. I'm feeling tired Jiyoung-ah, I'll let go of the bicycle now!"

"No! No, don't!" She cried, but it was too late, Hoon had already let go.

One second passed... Two seconds passed... Jiyoung didn't fall yet. Hoon was so happy that Jiyoung have already learnt how to cycle. But to his surprise, when the third second passed, Jiyoung lost her balance and fell onto the ground.

"Ouchhh..." Jiyoung groaned while looking at her injured spot.

"Jiyoung-ah gwenchana?" Hoon rushed to her and examined the wound. "Your knee is bleeding." He said in a serious and worried tone. He helped her up and get her to sit down at the bench beside before borrowing the first aid box from the ahjussi from the bicycle rental shop. Jiyoung whined in pain as Hoon cleans her wound and apply medicine onto it. Once Hoon's done applying the medicine, he went to return the first aid box as well as to get some drinks for them.

"Here." Hoon passed one of the drinks on his hand to Jiyoung and sat down next to her. None of them talked, but Hoon decided to break the silence, "Sorry. If I didn't let go of the bicycle, you wouldn't fall." Jiyoung shook her head, meaning 'It's okay', "Never mind oppa, my injury isn't that bad."

"Is the pain still there?"

"Umm. But it's not that painful anymore." 

"You can walk right?"

"Of course oppa! I just told you my injury is not that bad isn't it." Jiyoung chuckled at his silliness.

"Great." He picked up the bicycle that was lying on the floor and hoped onto it. "Come on, get on the bike too, i'm gonna give you a ride." He flashed a smile to Jiyoung, knowing that she couldn't resist it. "Okay." She slowly walked to the bicycle and hoped onto it too, behind Hoon. "Aren't you going to hold onto me? You might fall, you know?" Jiyoung awkwardly snake her arms around Hoon's waist, while a smile crept on his face. "Sit tight!" Hoon began his ride.

It was awkward for Jiyoung at first, but she didn't know how happy Hoon was. The wind hit Jiyoung's face as Hoon is giving her a ride, it was a nice feeling. Unconciously, Jiyoung had her head lying on Hoon's back. A smile tugged on her face, she liked the feeling too, his back felt so warm to her.

The ride continued until the time is up. Three hours passed by so quickly.

The couple went to return the bicycle together. They bowed at the ahjussi and not forgetting to thank him before they leave. It was 6pm so they decided to head for an early dinner. However, they did not went home after the two hours meal, they went back to the Han River, just because Hoon wanted to admire the stars there.

"Come on, lie down with me!" Hoon patted on the grass beside him. Jiyoung obeyed despite the grass is a little wet. "Isn't the stars dazzling?" Hoon asked while admiring the stars. Jiyoung nodded at the question.  

The wind is cooling, it is way too comfortable to be able to lie down on the grass to admire the stars with the cooling wind blowing. After a whole day of school and fun, Jiyoung can't help but to feel tired. Her eyelid feels heavy and slowly, she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

"Jiyoung-ah, should we leave now? You might get sick because of the wind. Jiyoung?" Hoon turned his head to look at Jiyoung, She fell asleep. He chuckled in his mind. He admire her features, just like the first time he saw her, he still felt that she is a pretty girl. A new feeling developed in Hoon, he can't explain what he feels. What is this feeling? He thought once again.

"I think... I fell in love with you." He whispered before planting a kiss on her forehead. He picked her up and carried her on his back quietly, careful not to wake her up. He began walking to Jiyoung's house with her on his back.

"Mmm... Hoon oppa...." Jiyoung mumbled. "Hmm?" Hoon responded, unsure if she's calling him or sleep talking. So she was sleep talking.

He thought of the reason why he wanted to date Jiyoung suddenly, he remembered that he chose her because she is pretty and she will definitely help him in increasing his popularity back then. Now he felt sorry for having that thought, he wanted her as his girl now, his first officially real girlfriend, and not one of the girls that he used to play with. He is not a playboy anymore. It is great that he have sort out his thoughts finally. The feeling he had previously is love, he's in love with Jiyoung.

"Oppa... Your back felt so warm..." Jiyoung mumbled once again in her sleep as Hoon smiled happily.

 

                                                                                                  *****

"Zelo ah! Open the door! It's Hoon hyung!" 

"COMING!"

The door flung open with a smiling Zelo. "May I help you hyung? OMO! NOONA!"

"Shhh.. She's asleep."

"Opss." Zelo quickly covered with his hands and smiled once again, "Come in~"

Hoon went straight to Jiyoung's room and placed her lightly in her bed, he then tugged her with the blanket. "Sleep tight." He kissed Jiyoung's forehead for the second time of the day before leaving her room.

"Hyung! Hyung! Where did you and noona go this afternoon? You left me alone." Zelo pouted.

"We went to Han River."

"Han River?" Zelo's eyes widened. "Why didn't you bring me along?" He whined.

"I thought you were having fun with U-Kiss? I wanted to spend some time with your noona."

"I seeeeeee. You must be jealous of me, right?" Zelo teased, he knew Hoon was jealous that's why he brought Jiyoung out without him.

"Aniya! Hyung have to go now, tell your noona I'll be picking her up tomorrow, bye!" 

Why is your brother such a tease, Jiyoung-ah.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hope my writting is fine. ^^ Have not been writting for more than a month after all. 

        Thanks for all the exams wishes! Although I know I did it badly. ><

 

 

To readers who have read my Eli fic:
The chances of me making a sequel for 'My Boyfriend Is A Bully?' is quite high. 
I don't have the full idea yet but most probably I'll be making one.
Heheheh do look forward to it. ^^

 

Also, I wanted to write a Kiseop fic, a Kevin fic and EXO-M's Kris fic so badly. TT_TT
I have all the story plot and ideas in my mind already. 

But it's such a pity that I don't have time for all of them. :'(

 

Comment and Subscribe! Ppyong~

 

PS: Was supposed to update this on last Saturday! But I only realized that I forgot to unclick the 'Hide Chapter' button today. == SORRY!