Hoon's Cousin

True Love? [HIATUS]

"Sorry about yesterday." Hoon apologized. "It's okay, oppa." Jiyoung faked a smile. No, it was not okay at all. Yesterday was a horrible day for Jiyoung. She was hoping to make Hoon stay and accompany her after seeing her home but who knows he have something on. Zelo's not at home, Hoon's not by her side and no interesting television programme just make it worst.

The couple were on their way to the U-Kiss room. Hoon wanted Jiyoung to meet his cousin as he promised. Jiyoung can't help but to think of the man who asked her for directions to the U-Kiss room yesterday. Could he be Hoon oppa's cousin? She thought once again. Her curiosity rose, she want to meet his cousin soon. But the route to the U-Kiss room seems like an eternity right now.

Finally! She squealed mentally as Hoon announces that they've reached the U-Kiss room. "Kris hyung!" Hoon called, Kris must be the name of his cousin. Jiyoung scanned the room as an amazingly handsome guy caught her eyes, he is the guy from yesterday!

"IT'S YOU!" Both Jiyoung and Kris shouted, pointing at each other with their index finger.

"You guys know each other?" Hoon questioned. He's completely confused of the situation infront of him.

"Ermm... He asked me for the directions for U-Kiss room yesterday." Jiyoung said.

"I see. Anyway, this is my cousin, Jiyoung-ah! His name is Kris! And hyung! She's my girlfriend, Jiyoung!" Both of them looked at each other and bowed awkwardly. Jiyoung still couldn't digest the fact that the guy from yesterday was Hoon's cousin.

"Kris hyung will be staying at my house from today onwards! Jiyoung-ah do you want to help out with unpacking Kris' stuffs?" Hoon showed her his biggest smile ever. 

"S-sure?"                                     

                                                                                                 *****

 

Your POV

"Sorry that you've to help me." Kris said.

"It's okay, I'm bored staying at home anyway."

We had finally unpacked all the stuffs that Kris brought. It was totally impossible to unpack the amount of stuffs by just one person. He got lots of stuffs!

"Arghh. I have to go to my hyung's apartment, he wanted to see me." Hoon oppa groaned.

"Hyung?" I frowned, Hoon oppa had never told me that he has a brother!

"I have a brother actually, his name is HoonBi. You'll meet him someday in the future." He smiled and pecked my cheeks. "Sorry I have to go now. I'll try to come back as soon as possible. Kris hyung! Make sure you take good care of Jiyoung!" He warned before leaving the house.

"So... What do we do now?" Kris asked.

"Let's have a chat maybe?" I answered.

This is awkward. What should be talk about? Maybe I should ask him if he's a Korean! He don't sound like a Korean to me.

"Uhmm.. Are you Korean?"

"Half-Korean actually. And half-Chinese. My father is a Chinese. And my mother, which is Hoon's aunt, is a Korean." Kris explained.

"So you've just came back from China?"

Kris nodded, "Yeah, my family decided to stay at Korea for the time being." 

"I see..."

"What about you?"

"My parents died actually, and my younger brother's at Japan currently."

"Sorry to hear that."

"It's okay." I forced a smiled.

"Your brother's at Japan? Why?"

"You see, he's Zelo from B.A.P. They have a schedule there."

"Zelo? I know him!" 

The conversation continued with Junhong. Thanks to Kris' question, the mood was brighten up with the mention of Junhong. Time passes fast actually, it was already evening, it was time for me to go home.

"I've to go now Kris."

"Don't you want to wait for Hoon to come back?"

"No, it's okay."

"How about I walk you home?"

"It's fine, really. I'm sure you're not familiar with Korea for the time being, are you?" I joked.

"True." He laughed.

"It was nice meeting you, Kris-ssi." I reach out my hand.

"Me too, it was nice meeting you, Jiyoung-ah. Drop the formal please." He smiled and took my hand. That smile can kill I swear. 

"Uhmm.. Kris? No, you're older than me. Kris oppa?" 

He laughed, "Sure. Kris oppa."

"See you then, Kris oppa." I chuckled.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I know, the chapter is boring. u_u Sorry, I kind of rushed the chapter.
        Heheheh that was Kris! <3 I had to put Kris into this fic omg I love him so much. Lol. 

 

Ayumiichann: Haha yeahh, actually, it was too obvious! XD I know your crazy over Eli! :D

bestfrindgaby: Haha TOP?

I-love-kevin-woo: Yeshhh you're so clever! It's Kriseu! ^^

KevonYeo: Thank you! ^^ YESSS THAT WAS KRIS! <333

 

                                 
                                   
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KRIS. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. ♥
                                                    (Okay but still, I love Kevin more! Heheheheh.)
                 
You're the most handsome man in this world, you're not only amazingly handsome but amazingly tall too! Kyaaa.
      
I have so many things to say about this giant, I can't explain what i feel towards him. 吴亦凡, 我爱你! (Wu Yi Fan, I love you!)