U-Kiss ; Maknae Dongho Is So Annoying!

True Love? [HIATUS]

The next day..

"Looks like you've get your goal huh?" Eli nudged Hoon's shoulder. "Yeah, news of you are all over the website this morning." Kiseop joined in as well. "And finally you got her." AJ laughed and Hoon shoot him an annoyed glare.

"Hyung! Hyung! When are you going to bring her to us, hyung?" Maknae Dongho swing the older male's arm back and forth like a five year old kid. "Don't be so panick, Dongho. I'll bring her to you guys later on, alright?" He patted the maknae's head. "Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!" Dongho started running in circles in the U-Kiss room, he's too excited. Hoon shook his head looking at the excited yet childish maknae.

He quickly pull out his phone out of his pocket and started accessing the website that students created for the school. He smiled as he see the article of him and Jiyoung. There are pictures of him holding Jiyoung's hand up high and the words that he said yesterday was in the article too. 

"Hoon oppa is such a protective boyfriend! I wish I was Jiyoung."

"Awww how sweet. He warned people not to steal his girlfriend from him." 

"They look so good together! Hoon is handsome and Jiyoung is pretty, perfect couple."

He smirked as he read the comments made by some fangirls and students. My popularity rises again. He thought.

"Hey guys, gotta go Jiyoung's class, I'll be back later." Hoon got up from his seat and walked out of the room. The moment after he closed the door, he could heard the maknae shouting again. "HYUNGGGGG! REMEMBER TO BRING HER HERE LATERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!"

 

Hoon has reached Jiyoung's classroom, seeing that her class is not yet released, he lean against the wall outside the classroom. He could see that Jiyoung is sitting at her usual seat, paying full attention to the teacher. Hoon chuckled at the serious Jiyoung who's busy taking down notes of what the teacher said. 

The bell rang finally and the teacher dismissed the class. The teacher left after the class bowed to her. Jiyoung smiled at how much notes she've written down today, she was a hardworking girl too.

She packed her books and put them in her bag. She waved goodbye to her friends and get ready to walk out of the class. Before she could completely exit the class, she spotted Hoon standing outside the class. Hoon oppa was here to pick me up?

"Jiyoung -ah." He smiled.

"Hoon oppa." She smiled back.

"Come here." Hoon waved his hand at her, motioning her to come over to his side. Jiyoung obeyed and walked towards him. Hoon quickly pulled her into a hug.

"Yah, oppa, my classmates are all looking."

"Shh... Ignore them.. I've missed you, how was lesson?" Jiyoung's heart softened and she gave in. "It was fine. How long have you waited for me?"

"Hmm ten minutes? But you're paying your full attention to the teacher that you didn't even realize that i was here." He let go of the hug and held out his hand. "Let's go, we're going to the U-Kiss room, to meet U-Kiss."

"U-Kiss?"

"Mmm, the boys wanted to meet you, especially our maknae, he kept on bugging me for it." Jiyoung nodded at it and stared at Hoon. "Aren't you going to take my hand? It will break soon if you're gonna leave my hand here waiting for you to hold it." He chuckled. Jiyoung snapped out of it and quickly put her hand onto Hoon's hand, and he just simply hold her hand tighter.

Hoon led Jiyoung to the U-Kiss room, he is sure that the maknae is going to make a scene again after meeting Jiyoung. It's annoying but Hoon just can't make himself to scold the cute maknae.

"Hey guys, I've brought Jiyoung here." Hoon said and pulled her into the room. "OMO! NOONA IS HERE FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG HYUNGGGGGGGGG??" Hoon was right, the maknae had started making a scene already and the rest of the members facepalmed themselves. "Jiyoung's class was dismissed late and-"

"Noona! I'm the maknae of U-Kiss, Shin Dongho! You're pretty noona!" Hoon wasn't able to finish his sentence and the maknae cut him off.

"Stop it Shin Dongho! You don't even knoiw if she's older than you or not!" Soohyun scolded the maknae.

"I don't care! I will still call her noona even if she's younger than me! But I believed that she is older than me, right noona?" Dongho smiled at Jiyoung. 

"I'm 19 this year, and if i'm not wrong, you're 18 this year?"

"Yes yes yes, noona, i'm 18 this year! You're my noona!" Dongho jumped. "SEE! TOLD YOU SHE'S OLDER THAN ME." Dongho stuck out his tounge at the leader and Soohyun rolled his eyes. 

Jiyoung spent the rest of her time with U-Kiss for the day. They get to know each other and Jiyoung found herself getting very close with the boys. 

 

It was late and it was time for the school to close, U-Kiss and Jiyoung had no choice but to leave the school if they don't want to be locked inside the school for the whole day.

"Why are we leaving?! I want to stay there and chat with noona!"

"Stupid maknae, you want us to be locked inside the school?" Kevin hit the maknae's head, making him to pout.

"Kevin hyung you're harsh, how can a guy with an angelic face is so violent as you..." Dongho commented as he's rubbing the spot that Kevin hit him earlier. "Anyway, I wouldn't mind if I were to be locked inside all day because noona is here!" He continued and U-Kiss facepamled themselves again. 

"Even if you want that, Jiyoung wouldn't want that too!" Eli joined this time round.

"Guys, stop it already. It's late anyway, we shall go home. I'll be staying in the dorm tonight, but before that I'll bring Jiyoung home first." Hoon interrupted. 

"Sure." The U-Kiss boys nodded their head, except Dongho though. "Hoonie hyung.. You can go back to the dorm first, let me walk noona home pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee?" 

"NO WAY! She's my girlfriend, not yours!"

"But she's my noona, not yours!"

"Since when she's YOUR noona?! She's not your noona!"

Hoon and Dongho continued bickering. And without the two knowing, U-Kiss and Jiyoung had left secretly, leaving the two to keep on arguing... 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Annyeong!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've updated!!!!!!!!! Hope you like the update ^^

        If you happen to read my first U-Kiss fic 'Please Be Mine' before, you would discover that I always make the maknae so childish & annoying~!

        Right? Hahaha. xD Please leave your comments! ^O^

 

twinkeltwwinkel: Ohhh, i see ^^

I-love-kevin-woo: Yeppp 

Sarapyon: Haha it was cute? ^O^

Ayumiichann: It's not a problem at all! It's very sweet of you to leave a comment for the story already <3 :')

bestfrindgaby: Ahahahaha!

KevonYeo: Why say sorry for that? I would be very happy if you keep on commenting! ^^ 

Kigurumicat: Kekekeke thank you!! 

 

 

Take note that I've added in Jiyoung and Hoon's age. Jiyoung is 19 and Hoon is 21. :))