Zelo's Plan

True Love? [HIATUS]

The next day.

 

Zelo's POV

I woke up earlier than noona this morning. I need to do something to test if Hoon truly loves noona, I have it all planned yesterday night~  

After I've done washing up and changed into a new set of clothes, I made my way to noona's room, I've missed waking noona up! I twisted the door knob and opened the room, to see that noona is still sleeping. She still look as angelic as always, just like me! Kekeke. 

"Noona? It's time to wake up~" I sang and shaked her left hand. "Mmmm.." She whined. "Noonaaaaa, wakeee upppppp!" I know she's not going to wake up at this moment, so I pulled her up. She blinked her eyes a few times, and looked at me with a frown. "Who are you? Why are you waking me up this early?" I chuckled, she's still this blur when she first woke up in the morning. "I'm your lovely dongsaeng, Zelo~ And who says it's early now? It's 10am already! You are late for school!" I lied to her, I wanted to see her cute reactions. "It's oka- WHAT? 10AM ALREADY? OMO!" She shouted and ran to the bathroom. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier, Junhong? I hate you!" I heard her complaining from the bathroom while I just laughed and went downstairs to wait for her. 

"JUNHONG! WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME?  IT'S NOT EVEN 9AM!!!" Noona pouted at me after she've done washing up.

"I'm sorry but, I just want to see your reactions!"

"Aish! How dare you!" Noona hit me with her arm.

"Ouchh..."

Just then the doorbell rang, I know who is that, it is definitely Hoon, I've heard him saying that he will pick noona up today yesterday night. Noona went to open the door, and Hoon stepped into our house, aha, I'll officially start my plan now!

"Are we ready to go yet?" Hoon smiled at noona. Hmm, honestly, he does have a cute smile, but mine is cuter! 

"Neh, let's go." Noona smiled back. Gahhh, guess i'm wrong, noona's smile is cuter. 

Just then, I remembered about my plan, I almost forgot about that already! "Waittttttttt! Noona, can I go to your school with you?" 

"Why would you want to go with me? Didn't you said that you don't wish to let people know that you're my dongsaeng?"

"Yesss I said that. You can just say that i'm a friend of Hoon instead of your dongsaeng! Please noona? May I come with you? And I'm sure hyung will help, right?" 

"Well, okay then." Noona agreed. Yesssssssss! First step of my plan is done.

Seeing that Hoon is gonna help noona to carry her bag, I quickly volunteer myself and snatched the bag from noona before him. "Noona, I'll carry your bag for you!"

"Gomawo Junhong-ah."

This time round, Hoon is gonna hold noona's hand. I quickly link my hand with noona's and pulled her out of the house. "Let's go noona! I can't wait already!" While I'm walking with noona, I took a glance back at Hoon, and noticed that he was pissed. That's right, that was the second step of my plan, to see if he will get pissed when I 'steal' noona from him.

"Why are you so hyper today, Junhong-ah?" Noona asked me.

"It's because I get to spend time with noona!" I kissed noona's right cheek after answering her. "Aigooo, my dongsaeng." Noona patted my head. I glance back at Hoon again, and I see his angry, well, jealous face. I laughed mentally in victory. 

By the time we reached noona's school, a lot of students recognized me. They started fangirling and keep on taking pictures of me, and I just show them my cute smile and waved at them. 

"Junhong-ah, I have a lesson now, since Hoon oppa don't have a lesson for the moment, could you stay with him first until noona's lesson ended?" 

"Noooo! I want to stay with noona! I promise I won't disturb you from attending your lesson!"

Noona looked at me and sighed. "Hoon oppa, is it okay to let Junhong to stay with me during my lesson? Since Kiseop oppa's parents owned this school and he's your friend."

"Okay then." He sighed too. "Find me at the U-Kiss room after your lesson ended."

"Thank you hyung! Let's go, noona!" With that, I pulled noona away once again, when I don't even know where noona's classroom located at.  

Hoon's face from earlier appeared in my mind, I can tell that he doesn't want me to stick with noona. 

"Noona."

"Hmm?"

"I'm happy for you, noona~"

"Why say that out of a sudden?" 

"Because you've found a great man! Hoon is jealous just now, he's jealous at your own brother! That shows that he truly loves you noona~" 

Noona blushed and smiled happily at my words. "Jinjja? He's jealous?"

"Yeah!" 

How great, noona seemed to love Hoon a lot, and Hoon's jealousy proved that he loved her too. I'm so happy that noona found her happiness~ Alright, now my job is done! Zelo Junhong's smart plan is a success! ^^v 

Zelo's POV ended. 

 

Hoon's POV

Arghhh, that dongsaeng of Jiyoung. Is he trying to steal Jiyoung from me? I hardly have a chance to talk to her since morning all thanks to him! Wait, am I jealous? With her own brother? Wow, what happened to the playboy Hoon? Do I love Jiyoung for real? 

"Wowowow, what's with that angry face?" My thoughts were cut off when Jaeseop interrupted me.

"Nothing." I replied coldly and went back to my thoughts. But I was cut off once again when I heard a cute voice called me. It was Jiyoung, her lesson ended finally! 

"Lesson ended?" A bright smile appeared on my face.

"Mmmm! I enjoyed today's lesson a lot because Junhong was with me!" She flashed a bright smile at Zelo, brighter than the one she gave me! Damn it Zelo! 

"ZELO? YOU'RE ZELO FROM B.A.P?" Shoot, it was Dongho. I totally forgot that Dongho's a big fan of B.A.P. Great, he's going to make a scene, AGAIN.

"Neh! I'm Zelo from B.A.P, Jiyoung noona's dongsaeng! Nice to meet you!" 

"OMGOMGOMGOMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. I'M A BIGGGGGGG FAN OF YOU! I'M YOUR DONGHO HYUNG!" 

Oh my... 'I'm your Dongho hyung'? He expected Zelo to call him hyung while he's behaving like he's younger than Zelo? FACEPALM. 

"We got the power~~~ I got the power~~~" Okayyy, Dongho started his fan boy session. And surprisingly, Zelo danced along with him. 

"NO! NO! NO! NO MERCY!" They continued. Looks like they both enjoyed it so much. Ughhh, just stop it already maknae, it's so annoying. Wait, why didn't I think of that? I could spend time with Jiyoung again before Zelo start to snatch her away from me! Okay, sorry maknae, please continue to distract Zelo, love you for that maknae.

"Jiyoung-ah, let's go for a date!"

"I would like to but my dongsaeng..."

"Don't worry about that, he's a big boy already right? He can go home by himself later on, or he can go to U-Kiss' dorm!" 

Jiyoung kept quiet.

"I take it as a yes then! Hyung deul! I'm going for a date with Jiyoung! Take care of Zelo for Jiyoung and don't tell anybody that he's Jiyoung's dongsaeng, okay, see you guys again tonight, bye!" I said everything in a sentence and dragged Jiyoung away in case Zelo snatch her away from me again. 

Luckily, Zelo is still singing and dancing with Dongho and he didn't follow us. Maknae-ah, hyung own you a big time.

Hoon's POV ended.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: This chapter was quite long! It took me a few hours to update, hope you like it! And please leave a lot of comments for me! ^^ 

        Hahahaha isn't Zelo so cute in the chapter? Dongho and Hoon as well~ xD

 

 

CrystabelMyungsoo: Ahahaha so ji dong?? xD Next time I shall add Yixing inside then~ 

Ayumiichann: Omg! You're so excited! Kekeke~ Looks like putting him in this fic is really a right choice~ I see that all of you like the fact that Zelo's in this fic! ^O^ 

ChoYeonhee: Both Dongho and Zelo are so cute~ ><

bestfrindgaby: Kyaa i would like to thank you! ><  Because of your suggestion, I got the whole idea of this chapter! And so I used your suggestion along with my own ideas! Dedicate this chapter to you! ^^ 

 

 


Cute Zelo for you guys~ Kekeke. ^^
I don't own this photo or any other photos I used for this fic ;

Credit to owners.