Chapter Three

Just Like Cinderella

Chapter Three:

 

B1A4 – Feeling

 

••••

 

Your POV

 

Since I was on duty today, I had to stay in school a little longer. Since I am use to cleaning the whole house, the classroom is nothing to me. I swept the floor, cleaned the window, dusted the board eraser, rearranged the desks and even replaced the wilted flower with a fresh one – I should thank Hyuna’s fan for it. Hahaha!

 

“Woohoo!” I fist pumped and flashed brightly.

 

I closed the door and practically danced in the empty hallway. I held my books one hand, while the other was fishing inside my bag for a chocolate bar that Hyuna gave me earlier. It was just another fan gift.

 

I bite the end of the wrapping to tear it open and then took a bite. I had to close my eyes to enjoy it, it was the best chocolate I’ve ever taste. I wonder how much this fan paid for it. *Trying to impress huh?*

 

Once I opened my eyes, it was late. I was crashing onto a guy and sent the both of us on the floor. My books were everywhere and did I mention that I had loose papers too. Well yeah and… “Yah–” a hand was covering my mouth and his index finger was on his lips.

 

“Mianhae… I know I should watch where I was going.” He said with an apologetic smile. I shook my head and slid backward.

 

*OMG! Jinyoung!*

 

“No, I’m the one who shouldn’t be walking down the hallway eyes closed. I-I’m s-sorry…” I stuttered as get up on my knees and got my books and papers.

 

He chuckled and helped me with the loose paper. “I see your face is not swollen anymore.”

 

I literally dropped my jaw; I mean he remembered me in my embarrassing state. I mentally face palmed and managed to chuckle. “Yeah… the nurse helped a lot. Thanks…”

 

I looked around if we left anything behind, I spotted a sheet of paper and half jogged to it. I bent down to get it but his hand beat me. I looked up and knocked my head with his. “Ouch!” we yelped simultaneously.

 

We were sitting on the floor, rubbing our head and staring at each other. The next thing we know we were filling the hallway with laughter.

 

“You okay?” we asked at the same time and then nodded together.

 

He moved closer to me and handed the paper. “I suggest you put them in a file, so this won’t happen.” He said, chuckling. I took the paper as our eyes met. Then my heart goes racing again as I can feel butterflies.

 

“Wow… you have pretty eyes…” he announced before shaking his head and cleared his throat. He then faked a cough. I was on the other hand can feel my cheeks were warm.

 

*Don’t blush!* I told myself.

 

He got up and dusted his trousers before helping me up. He then rubbed the back of his neck and stared at me guiltily.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked him, trying not to crack my voice.

 

He reached his pocket and took out a lollipop. “I hope this will do.”

 

“Huh?”

 

He chuckled and placed the lollipop inside my palm. “Your chocolate... it’s no longer edible… I’m sorry…”

 

“Oh… it’s okay…” I shrugged my shoulders and chuckled.

 

“I should go… bye…” he waved and lit a bright smile. He turned to the opposite direction I was going. “Hey!” he yelled from the end of the hallway.

 

I snapped at him, confused. “You’re going to the school dance right?” he asked, shouting so I can hear him.

 

*No!* but I nodded. He dashed another smile. “Good, I owe you a dance…” he pointed and smiled affectionately.

 

*what?! Owe me a dance?!* I almost lost my balance. “W-what?! I m-mean why?” I replied stuttering.

 

I heard his chuckles. “See you at the dance Yie Minjee!” he shouted. I was flabbergasted. I watched him leaving the hallway.

 

“He knows my name… and he owe me a dance? I’m going to dance with him?” I muttered to myself. I pinched my arms just to make sure I wasn’t dreaming. Yup I felt the pain.

 

I took out my phone and dialled Hyuna’s number. Once it was answered. “OMG! OMG! All this time I thought I was invisible and he didn’t know my name, He knows my name and he said he owes me a dance and I change my mind Kim Hyuna, I’m going to the dance! Yes, you heard me right! I’m going to the dance!!!” I said one breath and then the both of us screamed in excitement.

 

••••

 

Author Note:

 

Note that most of the scenes happened during lunch time. LOL! Because that’s the only time students are free to do whatever they want. Right? Or I was wrong? I don’t know. Anyway thank you to my subscribers! GMAW! LVE YA!