Chapter Ten

Just Like Cinderella

Chapter Ten:

 

••••

Your POV

 

“I’m not ready for this…” I said once we were in front of the cafeteria door. Hyuna smacked my arm and glared at me.

 

I think she was going to tear me apart. I weakly nodded as she gained her smile. “Let’s do this!” she said as she pushed the door open.

 

What we saw definitely stop our tracks. We exchanged looks at each other. “What the hell?!” Hyuna was yelling out of shock. Who wouldn’t? There were girls lining up in front of Jinyoung table. It doesn’t required lots of thinking to figure out. These girls are telling Jinyoung they are the ‘girl’.

 

“I’m giving up.” I announced as I walked away from the cafeteria. Hyuna didn’t even run after me. She knew me too well, I really mean it.

 

I went back to my usual spot and listened to SHINee for therapy.

 

 

Author’s POV

 

“This is stupid.” Jinyoung muttered under his breath. CNU who heard them let a laugh and shook his head. He was enjoying this too much, seeing his friend suffer.

 

“Annyeong oppa~” a girl who B1A4 never met before was taking her turn. Jinyoung looked up and smiled.

 

“What’s your name?” Baro asked as he eyed the girl. “You’re gorgeous.” He complimented, making the girl blush.

 

Jinyoung shot a dagger at Baro then he turned to the girl. “If you are her, –”

 

“Your phone number! You gave me your phone number!” she exclaimed excitedly. Jinyoung gave her an annoyed look. The girl looked at him in confusion and then glanced at CNU who was shaking his head.

 

“Nice try but you are not her.” Sandeul said as he played with his phone.

 

“I am her.” She insisted.

 

“When I said no it is a NO. Now move on.” he snapped. The girl literally made a loud bang on the cafeteria door. “Next!” he shouted in annoyance.

 

“Whose idea is this anyway?” Sandeul mumbled and when back to his phone.

 

“Baro.” Gongchan replied.

 

“Me? Oh… I’m not the one who set the flyer…” Baro defended himself.

 

“No, you were the one who want me to set the flyer.”

 

“Shut up!”

 

“No, you shut up!”

 

“No, the both of you shut up!” Jinyoung yelled shutting the both of them. CNU only snickered.

 

“So what do you have for me?” Jinyoung asked his potential ‘Cinderella’.

 

“A half eaten cupcake.” Gongchan jaws dropped to the floor. CNU and Baro were laughing at the answer.

 

*Great! Just great!* Jinyoung thought.

 

 

After a long, excruciating 30 minutes, Jinyoung was already defeated. He was sick with this already. All he need right now was to be alone. “I’m tired.” He announced. Sandeul patted his back and smiled encouragingly.

 

“We should continue some other time.” CNU announced to the line of girls. The girls can only groaned in disappointment as they scattered from the line.

 

“You know you did a great job right?” CNU asked as he took a sip from the bottle.

 

Jinyoung shrugged his shoulders and sighed.

 

“Hyung, what if she was lying about her school? You know she might be from other school.” Gongchan said.

 

“She wasn’t lying. And I’m sure about that.” Jinyoung replied.

 

“What if she didn’t show up? Ever?” Sandeul asked, making Jinyoung shot up and shook his head.

 

“Don’t jinx it.”

 

“You should at least ask for her name…”

 

“That is like the hundredth times already. I get the picture!”

 

“Who would give up a first kiss to a stranger?”

 

Jinyoung wanted to strangle this Sandeul for once. He got up from his seat and left the cafeteria to find peace. *What if this girl never show up?*