Your Voice

Vulnerable

Xiumin looked around in confusion. Taeyeon suddenly cried and now everyone around thinks he made her cry. He didn't know what happened honestly.

Jina came back just in time to see Taeyeon cry. She walked fast carrying the food boxes. She got stunned seeing Taeyeon cried and Xiumin beside her.
"What happened?" Jina asked Xiumin. She glared at him. "Did you do something to her?"

Xiumin raised his two hands and shook his head, implying that he didn't.
Jina sighed and she poked Taeyeon's shoulder. "Hey," she said.

Taeyeon looked up, and Jina wiped the tears from her face.
"You are making a scene," Jina whispered. Taeyeon sat straight and widened her eyes. She wiped her own tears and slapped her own cheeks. She looked straight and smiled.

Jina sighed in relief while Xiumin is still confused. Taeyeon turned to Xiumin and smiled at him.
"I'm sorry to confuse you, sunbaenim," Taeyeon said. Xiumin shrugged, not knowing what to say.
"It's okay. I'm sorry too if I was the one to make you cry," Xiumin said apologetically as he eyed Taeyeon with puppy eyes. Taeyeon chuckled and shook her head.
"No, no, it's not you. It's just.. me," Taeyeon said.

Xiumin became silent as he thinks of something. He put his right hand under his chin, looking serious. Taeyeon frowned and wondered what would he think of.

Suddenly Xiumin's eyes brightened and he turned to Taeyeon. He leaned closer to her ears as the entire canteen gasped.
"Come to EXO's room after school. I will be waiting," Xiumin whispered as he pulled away and grinned. "Bye!" he said as he ran.

Taeyeon got stunned at the sudden whisper. Everyone in the canteen are whispering about her as they looked at her like seeing something disgusting. Taeyeon noticed that and she stood up. She grabbed Jina's hand and walked.
"Yah, I can walk by myself," Jina said as she pulled her hand from Taeyeon's. "Don't bother about them, they didn't worth your time and mind."

Taeyeon chuckled at Jina's phrase. Well yeah, she didn't mind at all though. She's used to being talked behind her back, and it's no different this time too.
"What did he tell you?" Jina asked. Taeyeon looked around in case there's someone, and apparently there aren't.
"He asked me to come to EXO's room after school," Taeyeon said carefully.
Jina's eyes widened.

"Are you going?" Jina said after a while.
Taeyeon raised her shoulders, "I guess, he asked me to." Taeyeon then realized something and her eyes brightened. "Will you come with me?"

Jina blinked her eyes for a while. What did she just say?

"What?" Jina asked, to make sure.
"Come with me, please?" Taeyeon plead with her puppy eyes. She didn't know what has gotten into her mind to want to come to EXO's room, where it's obviously filled with guys.
Jina is very very weak to puppy eyes, so.. "...Fine."

Taeyeon grinned and clapped her hands enthusiastically.
"At least I have someone to go with," she said.

≈≈≈≈≈

As the last bell ringed, Taeyeon and Jina went up to the 3rd floor, where EXO's room is.

Jina led the way to the room. From the stairs, she went left, then there it is in front. Big door at the end of the way.

"Wow, the door is so big," Taeyeon said admiring the door.
"Indeed," Jina said calmly. They continued to walk until they arrived in front of the door.

Jina stepped forward and knocked the door.

"Excuse me," Jina politely said.

Suddenly whoever inside starts being noisy and anyone who hears it from outside can tell that they are panicking. After a few seconds of waiting, the door opened, revealing Xiumin.

"Well, welcome! Come in!" Xiumin said, nervously smiling. Taeyeon tightened her grip on Jina's hand, and Xiumin noticed it. "Oh sorry, I forgot." he said as he took out the big ribbon. He put it on and smiled sheepishly.

Taeyeon smiled back as she and Jina followed Xiumin inside the room. The room was big, it looks like a big library minus the books. There's so many rooms inside the room itself. There's even level 2 upstairs.

"Are you Lee Taeyeon?" someone suddenly said. Taeyeon turned her head to the source of the voice. It's a short guy with curly brown hair and an angelic smile. He offered his right hand to Taeyeon. "It's very nice to meet you. My name is Kim Joonmyun, but just call me Suho."
Taeyeon nervously grabbed Suho's hand and shook it. "Very nice to meet you too, sunbaenim."

Suho warmly smiled. He then turned to Jina, "Long time no see, Jina."
"Indeed a long time," Jina said, smiling. Taeyeon looked at her with confusion, and Jina mouthed to Taeyeon that she will explain it later.

Suho smiled and nodded. He turned to Taeyeon again.
"Xiumin hyung never brought a girl before," Suho said, now grinning. "Guess now it's different."

"Yah," Xiumin said as he elbowed Suho. He's obviously flustered.

"Taeyeon-ssi!" a voice shouted from the upstairs. Taeyeon looked up and it turned out none other than D.O. He quickly came down running and stopped right in front of Taeyeon. "So the girl that Xiumin hyung brought is you!" Her charm is really something. D.O thought

Taeyeon smiled and nodded.

"You know her?" Xiumin asked, raising his eyebrow.
D.O nodded to Xiumin, "Yes we have met at the canteen before."

Xiumin nodded, though he isn't exactly pleased with the fact that D.O knew Taeyeon.

"Don't just stand there, let's go upstairs. We will introduce you to the entire EXO," Suho said, smiling for the umpteenth time. He then walked to the stairs as the other followed him.

≈≈≈≈≈

"Nice to meet you, my name is Lee Taeyeon," Taeyeon said politely as she bowed in front of 8 other men of EXO.

A tall guy with incredibly handsome face stood up and walked towards Taeyeon. He lifts his hand to offer a handshake. "My name is Kris. Nice to meet you."
Taeyeon smiled and shook his hand. Then another guy with a funny smile walked towards Taeyeon too. And is the eye is playing tricks or is he really using eyeliner?

"Hello! I'm Byun Baekhyun!" Baekhyun cheerfully said, and Taeyeon shook his hand too.

One by one they walked towards Taeyeon. This time it's two cute tall guys. One is dark-skinned and another is milky white-skinned.
"Hello, I'm Sehun," Sehun said as he raised a hand and Taeyeon shook it.
Taeyeon turned to the dark-skinned guy. He smiled and raised a hand, "My name is Kim Jongin. But just call me Kai."

Then another guys came. This time it's three guys. One looks really funny with a cute mouth and one is smiling with a dimple. Another one looks like a panda with heavy eye bags.
"My name is Yixing, but everyone called me Lay!" the dimple one said, shaking Taeyeon's hand hard. Taeyeon laughed as she turned to the other one.
"I'm Kim Jongdae, but I go by Chen!" Chen said, snatching Taeyeon's hand from Lay and shook it. His mouth is really cute.
"My name is Tao, nice to meet you," Tao, the panda one said smiling.

Xiumin and D.O is just observing from the side.
Xiumin smiled seeing you got along with EXO members. When suddenly D.O interrupted his mind.
"It's like seeing an idol's handshake event, don't you think, hyung?" D.O said chuckling.
Xiumin laughed and nodded. "Yeah, she's popular."

Meanwhile, Luhan and Jina is currently doing a fierce stare competition. Nobody dares to interrupt including Taeyeon. Well, she knew Luhan already.

Suddenly the door opened and someone bursted in. It's a tall guy with a cute face with a girl beside him. The girl was considerably petite compared to him. The guy grinned the entire time.
"I'm not late right?" he said with a deep voice, surprising Taeyeon. It didn't match his face at all.

The guy sees Taeyeon and walked towards her immediately.
"HELLO! NICE TO MEET YOU! I'M CHANYEOL!" Chanyeol said shaking Taeyeon's hand even harder than Lay before. Very hyper. Then he lets go of Taeyeon
's hand and pushed the girl beside him forward. "This is my girlfriend, Song Jaeyoon."
Jaeyoon smiled and shook Taeyeon's hand.

"Is it done? Okay, let me show you around, Taeyeon-ah!" Xiumin cheerfully said as he grabbed Taeyeon's hand. He walked out of the room with the confused Taeyeon.
"WAIT!" Jina and Luhan shouted together as they ran outside.

The other members left dumbfounded. Especially D.O.
"Wow, a side of Xiumin hyung we never see before," Kai said, followed by the other's nod.

D.O stared at the door where they come out before and he sighed. I should have been faster.

≈≈≈≈≈

Taeyeon, Xiumin, Luhan, and Jina is walking around the first floor after they finished looking at the slightly smaller second floor. Then Taeyeon noticed something.

"Sunbae, who are these peoples?" Taeyeon asked, pointing at the wall full of photos.
"That is the first generation of the Best 12," Xiumin said, smiling warmly. Taeyeon nodded and looked at each photos carefully. They are all very good looking.

However, when she sees the last photo hanging, her eyes widened in shock.

It's a familiar face. A face that she won't forget. She looked down to see the name.

Lee Taemin
Representative of Dancing

Her jaw dropped. It is.. her brother.

Oppa was part of Best 12? She thought.

 

 


Author's Notes: Aye, I finally updated. No I didn't lie before, I said I might double-update lol. SO here I am paying you all with a long long long chapter! Hope you enjoy it :3 Since this is long, I don't think I will be able to double update hoho. And that poster up there is special for chapters, made by yours truly :p Comments and Subscribes are loved!! <3