Sports--what?

Vulnerable

Jina stared at the spaced-out Taeyeon. Taeyeon didn't budge at all and she was being emotionless and having a blank stare. Jina tried to wave her hands in Taeyeon's face, and fortunately it worked. Taeyeon blinked and turned to Jina

"What?" Taeyeon asked smiling. Jina scoffed and shook her head. She pointed at the teacher gesturing Taeyeon to listen. Taeyeon sighed and nodded.

Even if she wants to concentrate, she just couldn't. All she could think of is her second place yesterday.

After what seems like a long long hours, recess time finally came. Both Taeyeon and Jina flee to the cafeteria immediately.

"You're still thinking about yesterday? Oh c'mon, peoples make mistakes sometimes," Jina said rolling her eyes. She's just the type of girl who didn't want to linger around the past for too long. "But.. there will be a class meeting after this, so slack off all you want."

≈≈≈≈≈

What is going on? What the heck is being yelled about? Taeyeon could swear her ears went a little deaf hearing all her classmates arguing about this... thing. Taeyeon never paid any attention to her classmates other than the class president and Jina but this person, this girl who she can't remember the name, is totally annoying her.

"I don't want to! I absolutely don't want to!!" there she goes, yelling again.
"Can't you think of the class a little? We need more people!" the class president finally erupted.

Taeyeon who didn't paid any attention since the start got confused of this discussion. What are they even talking about anyway. She poked Jina in the arms to find out.
"Hey, what is the class discussing?" Taeyeon whispered. Jina raised her eyebrow.
"When I said you can slack off all you want, I didn't think you really would. Anyway the Sports event is coming up, and it's pretty important in this school," Jina explained. Taeyeon went 'Ooohh' and nodded. She still can't understand what's with all the yelling though.

"Then why don't you pick that new girl instead? Lee Taeyeon?" the girl blurted out. Taeyeon who was just chilling in her seat, jumped and straightened up hearing her name mentioned. "Or are you still the newcomer-softie, Lee Sungjong?"

Sungjong--the class president frowned. "Don't bring up what happened last year, Kim Dasom. We don't even know Taeyeon's abilities!"

Dasom rolled her eyes after Sungjong finished talking. "I told you I can't come that day. If you want an absolute lost then go ahead and put me in the running division!"

Dasom and Sungjong continued to argue. They both looked close and Dasom certainly is on the winning side. "Fine! Lee Taeyeon, you're our representative for running in the sports event," Sungjong said pointing to Taeyeon, finally giving up. Dasom smiled satisfically and sat down.

Taeyeon blinked her eyes in confusion as she watched her classmates cheered for her.

"What? What did you say?" Taeyeon asked.

≈≈≈≈≈

"What sport will you participate in, hyung?" Sehun asked to Xiumin who was boiling hot water in the EXO room to make a tea. The younger have been watching him. Watching him eat a big bowl of noodles, and not to mention the meats. No, Sehun is not a bad person.

Xiumin raised his shoulder. "I don't know.... Want some tea?" he asked back, taking out one more cup. Sehun nodded and gave him a thumb up.

"I will be in the basketball. Hyung watch me, okay? I will watch you too," Sehun said with puppy eyes. Xiumin laughed and nodded as he poured the hot water to the cup.

After he was done, he took a sip of the tea. "Hmm..." he muttered. "I think I will go with running."

 

 


Author's Notes: OMG HI. AFTER A LONG TIME. I felt like I haven't updated in ages :'D (which is true lol orz) This chapter is not edited, therefore I apologize for any grammatical errors! Sorry for randomly throwing in Sungjong and Dasom lol they will play some big role later--and probably the only classmates I will ever introduce. Hope you enjoy the chapter, do subscribe and comment~!