Her Past

Vulnerable

"When our parents divorced, I was only 11 then," Taemin started. Xiumin listened to him carefully. "Like Taeyeon said, I went with our mother while she went with our father."

Xiumin stayed silent to let Taemin continue.
"I lost contact with Taeyeon for the next 8 years. I lived with my grandmother after our mother died, and then I went to live by myself after I entered high school," Taemin said. He looked up and smiled bitterly at Xiumin.

"That, until I got a call from this hospital two years ago," Taemin said. Xiumin's heart skipped a beat. He could predict what comes next.

"They told me they found Taeyeon unconscious in front of the hospital. Once she's conscious, they asked her about her family and she mentioned me," Taemin explained further. "And when I arrived at the hospital, I saw her all bruised."

Xiumin widened his eyes. Could it be..?
"She even screamed when she first saw my face," Taemin sighed. "The nurses then explained everything to me, how she freaked out when she sees male doctors too."

"Then.. Could it be...?" Xiumin carefully asked. Taemin looked at him in the eyes and nodded.
"It was all our father's doing," Taemin said. Xiumin felt a pang on his heart. "I don't know exactly what happened because I'm afraid if I ask Taeyeon she will freaked out. But it seems that he has been abusing her."

Xiumin got stunned. He can't imagine Taeyeon's life to be this difficult. Divorce, death, and abuse.

≈≈≈≈≈

The door opened, revealing Xiumin entering Taeyeon's room. Taemin went to the hospital's cafetaria because he haven't had any breakfast yet.

Xiumin carefully closed the door and walked towards Taeyeon. She was sleeping. Xiumin pulled the chair slowly and he sat on it. He supported his chin with his hands, staring at Taeyeon's sleeping face. He stretched out his right arm and placed it on Taeyeon's forehead.

Hmm.. the fever has gone down.

He went back to his original position and stared at Taeyeon's face. He removed a strand of hair in her face. He smiled seeing Taeyeon's innocent figure when sleeping.

Who knows, maybe I really feel something for you.

Xiumin leaned forward and kissed Taeyeon's forehead. He then stood up, eyes still locked on Taeyeon.

"I promise I will do something for you," Xiumin whispered. He smiled and walked towards the door. He stopped before opening the door and took a glance for the last time to Taeyeon. Then he opened the door and walked out of the room.

But Xiumin is still questioning his feelings. Wether or not he really fell for Taeyeon, he doesn't know. All he knows, he wanted to change something in Taeyeon's life.

Xiumin smiled to himself as he walked off to the parking lot to go home.

 

 


Author's Notes: Ehehehe this is a really short update, right? I wanted to have some fluff :3 To clear things up, Taemin is currently 21 in the fic :9 And 19 was when he's in 3rd grade of high school. And Taeyeon is currently 15. Hope you enjoyed it! Thank you for reading~ I love you! kekeke Comments and subscribes are loved<3