A Quality Time with EXO-M {part 1}

Vulnerable

In no time, Xiumin got surrounded by the 5 men. He looked at them one by one helplessly.

"Seriously, I feel like I will really be steamed. Won't you guys take a little step back?" Xiumin asked the 5 men.

They did as told but they keep staring at Xiumin.
"So? What do you want?" Xiumin asked again, feeling awkward because of all the stares.

"Oh, nothing much," Kris said, still staring at Xiumin out of curiosity. "You have changed now, haven't you?"

Xiumin stared back at Kris. He raised his eyebrow in confusion.
"Changed in what way?" Xiumin shrugged. He didn't feel anything changed though.
"Please hyung, we have lived together for almost two years," Chen scoffed and Xiumin turned to him with a 'WTF' face.

"You are now interested in girls. It's not like we don't like our bun interested in girls though, and heck, I'm relieved that you actually took an interest to a girl," Luhan said non-stop. "Our point is, what made you do it, bro?"

Xiumin raised his hands with a pokerface. "Mind you, I still find girls annoying."

All of them raised their eyebrows.
"Then is Taeyeon not a girl?" Tao asked scratching his head in confusion.
"Well obviously she's a girl! But she gave off that vibe of a younger sister that needs to be protected, you know what I mean?" Xiumin said as he gestured something like an aura around him.

The 5 men went 'oohh' and nodded a few times.

"Is that so?" Lay asked. Xiumin nodded confidently at him.
"Are you sure?" Chen asked too.
Xiumin chuckled before answering. "One hundred percent sure." he said as he raised a peace hand.

"Haaaa.." all the members sighed. They began to scatter all over the room.
"Wasted our time.." Chen said sighing. Then he turned to Tao. "Let's continue the game!"

Then they begin to play like they're in their own world.

Xiumin turned to Kris who is back to reading.
"What happened exactly?" Xiumin asked. Kris peeked from between his book for a while then looked down to read again.
"Nothing. You are such a killerjoy," Kris said with emotionless face.
"WHAT, why??" Xiumin asked Kris while shaking Kris' legs like a little child.

Kris puts down his book and glared at Xiumin, who immediately backed down.
"Get a grip, Xiumin. You are the oldest," Kris coolly said. Xiumin can only nod helplessly. (oldest museun)

"AH!" Luhan exclaimed as he clapped his hands. "Tomorrow is the weekend. Let's go somewhere far."

Everyone in the room eyed him.
"How far? With K too?" Tao asked with bright eyes.
Luhan shook his head and Tao made a disappointed face. "Not with K, I heard they have something to do."

"So where are we going?" Chen asked, totally excited as well.
Luhan grinned and stood up. "China!" he exclaimed. The members all gasped and Luhan laughed. "Or so I wanted to say."

The members all threw something to him, like pillows, and even snacks.
"Sorry," Luhan said, jokingly wiping his fake tears. "I mean, we are going to Jeju."

The members gasped again and turned to Luhan in shock. They became silent a split second before cheering loudly.
"Really?! Amazing, Luhan-ah! Can I kiss you?" Xiumin said running towards Luhan with arms open wide. Luhan opened his arms too waiting for Xiumin before Xiumin stopped running. "On a second thought, maybe no."

Luhan pouted at Xiumin but gained his composure back.
"We're leaving tomorrow dawn," Luhan continued as the other members widened their eyes in shock.

"Don't you dare to not wake up, Kris Wu," Luhan said out loud pointing at Kris. Kris only looked at him lazily and nodded. Luhan scoffed. He turned to the door and yawned. "Anyway, I'm sleepy. Good night, everyone~"

Just like that, he went out of the room to head to his own room. One by one everyone left the room including Xiumin. Well, excluding Chen because that is his room.

Xiumin entered his room and changed his uniform to his pajamas, then threw himself to the bed.

He looked up to the ceiling, thinking of some things that happened for the day. It has been his habit since he's small. Then he remembered a certain someone's smile. He smiled too before pulling up his blanket and went to sleep.

≈≈≈≈≈

The next morning, Luhan is all refreshed while the other members are totally half-asleep. And Kris hasn't woke up even though the plane will be departing in one and a half hour. Luhan casually walked in to Kris' room that nobody dares to enter. He closed the door gently telling the others to keep quiet.

The other members are standing half-asleep when suddenly they heard a loud crash from inside Kris' room. Their eyes popped open and they looked at each other.

The door opened revealing the smiling Luhan and Kris behind. Kris looked down with face almost red.
"Don't do that again," Kris whispered while Luhan grinned at him.

"Alright! Let's go!" Luhan cheerfully said, a little running to the car. The others followed him.

In the plane from Seoul to Jeju, they slept even though the flight is not that long to be used for sleeping. But it's just too early and they want more sleep.

Upon arriving, they retrieved their bags and got out of the airport. Seeing Jeju, Xiumin immediately got refreshed.
"JEJUUUUU~" Xiumin shouted, raising his hands up. The members laughed at him. He turned to his friends. "So, what do we do now that we're in Jeju?"

They become silent, including Luhan. Xiumin stared at Luhan the longest.
"Err, I don't know. I will think of that in the taxi," Luhan said while smiling sheepishly. Kris hit his head hard.

"Anyway, let's go to the hotel first," Luhan said encouraging. He asked for a taxi from the receptionist and gestured the others to follow him.

Because there are 6 of them, and they would not fit into a taxi, they decided to use two taxis. Xiumin, Luhan, and Kris on the first, and Lay, Chen, and Tao on the second. In the first taxi, Kris sat in the passenger's seat and Xiumin-Luhan sat at the back seat.

Luhan thought carefully of what he wanted to do in Jeju. Then he clapped his hands excitedly.

"What?" Xiumin turned to him and asked. Luhan shook his head and stared at the scenery of Jeju.

"Weirdo," Xiumin chuckled and continued to enjoy the scenery outside the taxi. It has been a long time since I relaxed.

 

 


Author's Notes: Okayy~ less Taeyeon. Or should I say no Taeyeon lol. This is just for fun and to show everyone the closeness of EXO-M :p It will be divided in two parts because it made no sense if I have to finish the vacation in one chapter. And the banner up there is nice, isn't it? :3 Hope you enjoyed it! Comments and subscribes are loved <3