A Quality Time with EXO-M {part 2-end}

Vulnerable

Arriving at the hotel, Luhan immediately commands the members to take a rest until he wake them up. Of course, the members quickly took a rest without having to be asked. They stayed at two rooms, Luhan-Kris-Lay in one, and Tao-Xiumin-Chen in the other.

After a few hours of thinking and writing, Luhan got up from his seat and smiled. He went to Lay's bed.

"Lay.. Wake up," Luhan said shaking Lay's body. Lay groaned but he got up with sleepy eyes. "Wait here while I wake Kris up." Lay nodded as Luhan walked off. Kris was sleeping in the couch. They stayed at a quite big room and it has a living room.

Then a loud crash can be heard again from the living room. Lay's eyes shot open. He scratched his head wondering what happened.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!" Kris' laughed loudly. Lay nodded to himself, already guessed what happened.

Luhan came back to the room and smiled.
"I'm going to wake the other three. Make sure Kris didn't fall asleep, okay?" Luhan said as he flee. Lay got up from the bed and walked to the living room. He saw Kris who looked exhausted sitting in the couch. Kris covered his face with one hand.

"Hyung, what exactly did he do to you?" Lay asked.
Kris raised a finger to silence Lay. "Don't ask."

≈≈≈≈≈

Not long after, Luhan came back with the other three. They seems to be easier to wake up.

"Alright, I will tell you guys my genius planning for the vacation," Luhan said excitedly. The other members focused their eyes on him. "First, we are going to the beach!"

The members all cheered and clapped, except Xiumin. Luhan spotted him making a disappointed face.
"Then we are going to the Chocolate Factory," Luhan smiled as Xiumin's face brightened. "Then tomorrow we're going the Teddy Bear Museum. Clear?"

"YES~" everyone in the room said. They hurriedly prepared themselves to go to the beach.

They took a shuttle bus to go to the beach. They brought many things such as floats, swimsuits, umbrella, etc. They are very excited to go to the beach. All of them, except Xiumin.

Xiumin kept pouting since they left the hotel. Luhan know just the reason why.

Finally, they arrived at the beach and the boys immediately rushed to the changing room. Xiumin lazily walked to the changing room.
"BEACH~" Chen and Tao shouted together as they ran to the sea after changing their clothes. They chuckled as they splashed the water at each other.

The other members followed them, and Xiumin on the other hand was just sitting on the sand. Luhan approached him and sat next to him.
"Why aren't you excited?" Luhan .
Xiumin lazily looked at Luhan and shook his head.

Luhan chuckled and looked around. He then found a pretty girl with a nice body and revealing bikini.
"What do you think of her?" Luhan pointed at the lady.
Xiumin took a glance and looked away immediately. "A ."

Luhan chuckled at Xiumin's reaction. He always behaved like this when they are in a beach.
"Then what do you think of her?" Luhan said again as he pointed at a girl who's short but has a cute face.
"A kid," Xiumin coolly said. Luhan tried to hold his laughter.
"Woah, there will never be a beautiful girl for you, yeah?" Luhan teased again after he's satisfied with the laughter.

There was a silence for a while.
"Why did you brought me here? You know perfectly well I don't like seeing a place with a lot of..." Xiumin paused. "..Revealing girls."

"Precisely why I brought you here," Luhan smiled. "I like teasing you."

Xiumin rolled his eyes and snuck his head in between his legs. Luhan patted his head.
"Be patient, we will go to the Chocolate Factory after this," Luhan said assuringly. Xiumin looked up to him with brightened eyes.

≈≈≈≈≈

The boys went to the Chocolate Factory immediately after the beach. The one most excited was Xiumin. He bought all chocolates ever existed, and half of it were already eaten on the way to Hotel.

"Stop eating, hyung. What will happen to your teeth?" Lay scolded him. Xiumin sheepishly smiled but he puts down the chocolates anyway.

They rested for the night so they can go to Teddy Bear Museum the day after.

The next day, they arrived at the Teddy Bear Museum approximately at 9AM. There are many visitors but not as many as there is if it's a Holiday.

The members looked around fascinated by the Teddy Bears. Xiumin even took a photo with Monalisa's model of Teddy Bear.

"Woww, they are so cool~" Luhan said suddenly. The other members nodded at him.

"Hey, there's a gift store. Want to buy something?" Kris offered as he pointed at the gift store. The members nodded and immediately walked to the store.

Xiumin looked at the dolls one by one, finding them all so cute. Then he spotted one bear. That one looked so cute and fluffy. There were many of that bear with different ribbon colors. Without thinking, he took two bears each with pink and blue ribbon. He hugged them tight and smiled to himself. He wanted to give one to someone.

"You have found what to buy, hyung?" Chen called out from the cashier.
Xiumin peeked from the shelf and shouted. "Yes~"

Xiumin casually walked to the cashier holding the two bears. Luhan sees them and smirked.
"For whom is that one?" Luhan asked pointing the bear with pink ribbon.
Xiumin grinned. "Well what about that keychain? Who will you give it to?" Xiumin said pointing to the purple bear keychain that Luhan was holding. "I thought your favorite color is green."

Luhan immediately hide the keychain blushing.
"No one," he muttered. Xiumin chuckled and dropped the dolls on the cashier.

 

≈≈≈≈≈

It's finally the time they are going home. They went to Jeju Airport with their luggages.

"Can't believe tomorrow's school already," Tao sighed hanging his bag at his right shoulder.
"Yeah~ I want to stay here forever," Chen sighed too, followed by the others' sigh.

"Alright, we have to go back to reality sooner or later. Let's go," Kris said. They walked to board their plane.

They arrived at Seoul at approximately 6PM.

"Home sweet home," Xiumin said as he stretched and smiled.

They were taking their baggage when Xiumin's phone suddenly ringed. It was an unknown number, but he picked it up anyway.
"Hello?" Xiumin said.
"Hello? Minseok?" a male's voice said. This voice is so familiar to Xiumin. "This is Taemin."
"Oh, hyung? What's wrong?" Xiumin asked, concerned. "Where did you get my number?"

"I got your number from the school. But that doesn't matter," Taemin's voice sounded very calm. "Just wanted to tell you that Taeyeon got admitted to hospital."

Xiumin widened his eyes. "What?"
"Yeah, she did. Anyway I thought it would be better for me to tell you this first before you start searching for her tomorrow," Xiumin could imagine Taemin smirking naughtily saying this.

"Ah, thank you for the information hyung," Xiumin said as he ended the call.

So.. should I visit her tomorrow? he thought.
 

 


Author's Notes: Heyy~ :3 No comment for this chapter lol hope you enjoyed it! Maybe it's too fast but I want Xiumin to reunite with Taeyeon as soon as possible :p Comments and subscribes are appreciated :3 Oh by the way, dadude of Cloud Nine re-did the poster and made a character chart for this! Much love from me <33