The Baozi's Tactics

Vulnerable

The next day, like yesterday, Taemin drove Taeyeon to school. This time the atmosphere isn't so awkward.

"You are fine aren't you?" Taemin asked.
Taeyeon nodded and said, "Of course, oppa."

It was silent for a minute before Taeyeon finally opened .
"Oppa, what should I do? I can't open up to men. At this rate, I'm worried about my own future," Taeyeon said looking down.

Taemin was a bit taken aback by Taeyeon's question. But then he smiled softly while driving.
"I don't know, Taeyeon-ah. Just treat them as how you treat girls," Taemin said.
Taeyeon sulked a bit before saying, "But they are 100% different from girls.."
Taemin shrugged, not sure of what to say. "Well yeah, but..."

"AAHH I don't know!" Taemin yelled, frustrated. Taeyeon got shocked but Taemin's voice immediately become softer. "I'm sure you will meet someone someday, that will help you."
Taeyeon nodded with pokerface. Honestly she didn't really believe it.

"When will the contest be held?" Taemin asked. He was implying about archery contest, of course.
"In two weeks," Taeyeon said. Taemin nodded a few times. At that time, the car finally arrived in front of the school gate, and Taeyeon got off.

"Bye oppa, see you this afternoon!" Taeyeon said and waved her hands. Taemin waved too and he drove away.

Taeyeon sighed as Taemin's car disappeared from her sight. Another day.

≈≈≈≈≈

Once again, Taeyeon went to the canteen with Jina in the first breaktime. She held Jina's hand tight, looking around in case there's Xiumin.

They went to the food counter to buy food.

"Hello again!" D.O said from the counter smiling. This time Taeyeon smiled back.

D.O got taken aback seeing Taeyeon's smile. It's unusual and.. beautiful. He became silent for a bit and Taeyeon frowned at his actions.

Jina cleared , trying to break the silence.
"Two Set B please, sunbaenim," Jina said. D.O came back from the shock and smiled to Jina. He immediately went to gather the side dishes again.
"Not Set A?" D.O said giving the box away to Jina. Jina replied by smiling.

As Jina and Taeyeon walked away after paying, D.O eyed Taeyeon without her knowing.

"We are going to eat here. Remember, if Xiumin came, just stay calm," Jina said. Taeyeon nodded, wanting to fight her fear. They ate their food whole-heartedly, for being hungry in the morning.

"Annyeong!" Xiumin said, suddenly appeared from nowhere when Taeyeon and Jina finished eating. Taeyeon froze and didn't dare to look at him.
Jina recognized that there's someone behind Xiumin. She bursts into laughter seeing that person.

"Taeyeon-ah, you are okay with girly guys right? Here, I know one!" Xiumin said cheerfully, stepping away to reveal the person behind him.
It was Luhan. With a long wig. And girl's uniform. And he's unbelievably pretty.

Luhan flustered from the embarassment while Taeyeon can only stare at him with mouth opened. Then Taeyeon looked away trying hard to hold her laugh.

Why did I agree to do this. Why did I agree to do this. Luhan thought continuously.

Taeyeon softened and smiled at Xiumin, leaving him speechless just like D.O did. Xiumin snapped back to reality and grinned at Taeyeon.
"You smiled at me! Success!" Xiumin said jumping up and down while Luhan can only pout at his misfortune. Taeyeon blushed and touched her cheeks to stop the smile.

Xiumin took out his hands and offered it to Taeyeon.
"We haven't introduced ourselves. My name is Kim Minseok, and I go by Xiumin, and he is Luhan," he said with his bun smile. Taeyeon reached his hand and shook it.
"My name is Lee Taeyeon. Nice to meet you sunbaenim," Taeyeon answered. Xiumin smiled even wider. Then he eyed Jina who is currently controlling her laugh.
"I know you already," Jina said. It's like she has known him before. Xiumin smiled and nodded at her, still holding to Taeyeon's hand.

Taeyeon looked at her hand that is still in Xiumin's grasp, then to Xiumin's face, then back to her hand.
"Sunbaenim?" Taeyeon said, snapping Xiumin back. He lets go of her hand and smiled awkwardly. 

Jina stopped laughing. She calmed down. Then she exchanged looks with the pretty Luhan and she bursts into laughter once again.
"Oh please stop that, will you!" Luhan said to Jina. But she didn't care and continued to laugh. "It's not like it's the first time you have ever seen this." Luhan whispered in a low voice so that only him that can hear it. But unexpectedly, Jina can.
"Oh yes, and it never fails to amuse me every time," Jina said, finally calming down. But once in a while she would chuckle and Luhan would pout every time she did.

RING RING RING

"We have to go back to class. Good bye sunbaenim, and..." Jina said pausing her sentence. "Thank you for the entertainment, Lulu." Jina continued grinning.

Luhan was about to complain but Jina and Taeyeon have disappeared. Xiumin patted Luhan's back at looked at him sympathetically.
"What? You dragged me into this," Luhan said, glaring at Xiumin. Xiumin nodded, still having that sympatethic eyes.
"Yeah, sorry," Xiumin said, pitying Luhan. Suddenly he grinned, "And thank you!"

"YAH!" Luhan yelled as Xiumin ran away, leaving him alone.
"Come on! We're gonna be late!" Xiumin shouted from afar.

Luhan sighed. He walked as he buried his face into his hands.

 

 


Author's Notes: Hehehe pretty long, right? :] I'm writing the next chapter now so I hope there would be double chapter today! Look forward! And thanks for new subscribers and commenters <3 keep commenting okay? :P I also thank everyone who subscribed to Say Hello! It reached 50 subscribers already! <3 please comment so I know you really read ^^
Okay this is a pretty long author note hoho. Everyone, you noticed the poster and background? It is made by dadude of Cloud Nine! Her link is at the foreword. Check it out everyone! And go apply at my apply fanfic
QLTY; J.Tune Camp's New Girlgroup! Thanks <3