chp2

Is Being Pretty Everything?

chapterO2

|So Young’s POV|

Yuri was sick today so I went to school with Min.

“Yah, Yangie…what do you think about Taemin?” She stated and I blew up my bangs. “He’s one of the kingkas…what should I say about Taemin?”

“He’s so cute and comes off as such a gentle guy, right?”

“Well, maybe but Min…he’s a kingka. He wouldn’t look at you or me from the side. So does Kai and any other kingka in this goddamn school. Kai doesn’t love me and maybe…Taemin doesn’t love you too. And didn’t you heard that he’s already in love with a girl.”

I rubbed my palms against each other to make clear it’s impossible for us and she kicked a stone away. “I will kill this girl. I don’t care who she is. I will kill her. Taemin then will be upset…and I’ll be there to comfort him so he can fall in love with me.” Min beamed with a creeper smile and I took a step to the left to get away from her. “Great idea, Min. That’s how you’re doing it right…awe-some-plan.”

I laughed and Min shrugged.

“HAY DERR GURLS! HAAAY~” We heard a male voice calling cutely from a car next to us and looked at him.

“Woah, Joonie oppa! Don’t scare us so much! That’s creepy!!” Min breathed heavily and her brother drove to the right side of the street. “Jump in! I’ll bring you to school!”

We nodded and quickly ran into Joon’s car.

“How many hours do you have today?” Joon asked, starting to drive and I answered for both of us. “Until 4pm today…but I think we can walk home, Joon.”

“No waaay~ it’s gonna rain today. I don’t want you to freeze your s down.”

Min flicked the back of his head. “My bro has really stupid thoughts. But thanks for taking care of our weapons.”

We laughed and arrived at school in no time.

 

“Gomawo Joonie~” Min sang and Joon slapped her lightly. “Shut up, dongsaeng ah.”

I chuckled at the lovey-dovey scene between the two siblings and shook my head. Worse than Janey and I…

When they ended their fight, Min and I walked into school after we bid goodbyes from Joon.

Secretly, Minho sneaked to us and asked. “Hey you two~ where’s Yuri?”

“Sick.” I said while we walked through a door and Minho made a face. “Ah, that . Well, nevermind. Could she call me later on? Around 5pm?”

“Sure, I’ll be telling it her!” I nodded, smiling and Minho patted our shoulders. “Thanks guys! See you later!”

He then was gone with a smile on his face. Minho was the nicest kingka and player I knew…

Okay, I only knew Minho and Key really well, and they’re both nice but…ah, whatever!

Minho is just super-duper nice…

Not like some other persons. *coughkaiyoonacough*

We looked into the school hall and everywhere we saw couples.

Our glances fell on the bench near the exit where Dara and Jiyong sat.

On the left, their fingers entwined: Donghae and Na Eun.

Behind us came Sohee and Seulong with laughter into the hall and past us were Key and Krystal walking hand in hand.

I sighed and looked at Min. “I feel kind of pissed…”

“Not only you.” She rubbed her head and we wandered to our class room.

Whilst we did so, we found Jonghyun and Jessica hugging in the floor under us.

I flipped out. That’s was too much. “Okay, I give up! Yul just said yesterday that Jongsica doesn’t exists anymore since they argued a lot but look at them now!”

Min nodded with her own mouth inches wide open. “Yeah! Oh god, every student in this damn school has a lover and we’re the only one without one!”

Okay, we have around 1500 students on this school but…Min was right!

We’re freaking unlucky…!

The bell rang and the teacher came after a few minutes.

 

I packed my things together and Min asked pestering. “Could we go now?! I’m hungry and want to go home!”

“Chill, Min. I’m also happy we can go home at 1pm but I’ve to give Janey the money she forgot. Aish, this girl’s so forgetful!”

I walked into the big hall and saw her sitting with a boy.

Janey has…?

Nooooo~

“Janey!” I shouted and she stood up, walking up to me. “What’s the matter unnie?”

“Your money.”

“Oh, awesome! Now I can give Zelo his money back!”

“Zelo…who’s Zelo?”

She pointed behind her with her thumb. “Eh~ my boyfriend.”

“Eh~ you’re too young for a boyfriend.” I countered with the same annoyed voice as her and gave Janey her money.

“See…that’s the reason why you don’t have one.” Janey sighed and walked back to Zelo.

“Tsk…sometimes, just...” I put my palm to my head and acted like my head exploded and Min dragged me outside before I’d run up to Janey again. “It’s okay…don’t.”

I looked at her and sighed with a little chuckle. “If I hadn’t got Yuri and you, Janey’d be dead by now already…”

 

second chappy is up .. i'll try to type the 3rd one now .. i hope i'll manage that in this short time since the next one will be way longer ;DD

title: Party

 

 

 

OH YES PARTY TIME 8D