chp14

Is Being Pretty Everything?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PHap5o92ww

chapter14

|So Young’s POV|

Another quiet day. I liked that.

But it wasn’t Junhyung. You know, being quiet. He has a fighter nature.

“Hey Min, do you think Junhyung is planning something?” I asked bluntly and Min opened her locker. “Like, taking over the world? I don’t think so…Just kidding, why do you ask?”

“Because after that incident he didn’t talk to me…come on, you also know Junhyung.”

She nodded lightly. “You’re right somehow, but I don’t know. He’s two years older now.”

“If you say so.” I chuckled and also took a look into my locker as suddenly a little letter fell out of it.

I picked it up and unfolded the letter.

I read it. ‘I’m gonna make you mine, again and I promise you, this time it’ll work.'

I first looked left, then right, and chuckled but immediately stopped it when I noticed this was some kind of a love letter.

A quick glance to my right again before I turned to Min.

"Min...Min, look at this."

"What?"

"This!" I shoved the letter into her face and Min snatched it away hastily. "Oh god, chill girl. Okay..." She paused, "Who the eff did write that?"

"I don't know! Do you know Junghyung's hand-writing?" My eyes flew over the letter again and Min sighed. "No...but wait," She peaked over my shoulder, "maybe his friends know it."

I looked behind me and saw Kikwang and the others walking down the hall.

I closed my locker and followed them with a quick pace.

"G-guys?"

Yoseob faced me shortly but turned round again. They started walking even faster.

"Yoseob!" I called out but they just continue going away. I could tap Dongwoon's shoulder at least. "Dongwoon! Could you please wait a second?"

"I don't have time right now." He replied hurriedly but I showed him the letter.

"I just want to know if this is Junhyung's writing! Just look at it for a second!"

He looked at the ceiling for no reason. "Ah, So Young, I really have to go!"

With that, Dongwoon also disappeared and I jumped up and down in anger, making students stare at me.

I quickly hid my face.

This meant, I leaned it against the wall.

"Why is this my life?" I muttered under my breath desperately and sighing I went back to Min.

"And now?"

"What about...we just watch who does it?" Min tapped her chin and I shook my head. "As if Junhyung would do it again, tch."

"Well...maybe? If he says he wants you back. Just pin a note on your locker, maybe he passes by and throw another letter in, but-" Junhyung passed us and before I could notice it, he disappeared again.

After some seconds, Yuri slapped me hard. "What was that?! Couldn't you ask him?!"

"NOW I'M THE BAD ONE OR WHAT?!" I put my hands up and Min sighed. "Unnies? I have to go now, meeting Sori and the others."

"Ah, neh, but come back and help us later on." I finally said and she waved before running off quickly.

 

Narrator's POV

Yuri walked to your locker, glancing over to you. "Write the note and let's disappear. I'm hungry and if we want to see if it was Junhyung, we have to hurry up."

"So, you really think it's a good idea? Well, you know me better than anyone else." You put out a piece of paper and started writing.

"I didn't get whatever you sent me. Put it into my locker again...Okay like this?" you asked confused and she nodded. "Sure, let's go now!"

You rolled your eyes. "Chill, unnie...Okay, done. But we have to be back here as quickly as possible!"

"Oh shut up! Yeah, we will!"

As you two walked over to Yuri's things, a boy slowly walked by your locker. He took a quick look at the little note you left and looked at the thing in his hands. A smirk crossed his face when he noticed you get what he wanted to give you. A fast look from left to right before he swiftly threw his lovely "gift" into your locker.

At the same time, Min looked around the corner, thinking how good she knew Yuri and you to know that you two wouldn't have seen what she just saw.

"Gotcha, boy." Min grinned before sprinting off to find you.

 

 

| So Young's POV |

"Unnie! Hurry up! We really don't have any time." I tugged on Yuri's arm and she followed me with a tired expression. "You're difficult, Yangie ah."

"As if I don't know that. But unnie~!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" Yuri finally moved quicker and we hid around a corner for some minutes.

Yuri turned around to me. "How long should we actually wait?"

"Uhm...let's just wait at first." I told her and we turned around again, continue to focus my locker.

 

The school bell rang and we sighed. Junhyung didn't come and we stood up.

"Well, see you later, neh?"

"Neh." I smiled at Yuri and ran into Min.

"Oh Min ah. Thanks for helping us." I gave her a sarcastic beam and walked past her.

"Yangie!" She shouted and the sudden stop I made got her dizzy. "Unnie! I really have to tell you something!"

"Do that later on. I'm depressed because I didn't see the guy who went to my locker...if he did it. But who'd fall in love with me. It's stupid." I chuckled and went on with walking to my class again.

Min somehow got lost in the students' crowd. She'll get to the class room anyways.

I arrived there and bumped into Junhyung. He was about to curse at me but stopped and bowed his head. "I'm sorry and So Young...?"

"No." I spoke and walked past him in annoyance.

I saw Min entering right when our teacher also did and unfortunately, in this subject we didn't sit next to each other. I suddenly got squierrelly. What if he wanted to tell me it was him...or something else...why do I care about that?!

I shook myself as I lightly felt something on my head. I looked around, seeing Min throwing little paper pieces at me.

"What?" I mouthed and she drew something on her pad.
i know who's that guy at yo lodeer
Lodeer, are you drunk, Min? My turn writing on my piece of paper, showing it to her secretly.
gull, your writin eggs .__.
I saw her sighing, writing it in big letters.

BISH I KNO THE GUY WHO WAS AT YOUR EFFIN LOCKER
I gasped and the teacher turned to us, seeing Min also joining in my gasping-round. "What's the matter, girls?"

"Nothing, seonsaengnim." We spoke in chorus and he glared at us for quite some second before he looked at the board again.

"Who?" I mouthed again and she pointed to the other side of the class but she wasn't that exact too. There sat Niel, Junhyung, Sehun, Sanghoon, Byunghun and several girls too but my eyes widened when I noticed the fact that Junhyung sat also in this row.

I faced Min and I whispered as quietly as possible. "Junhyung?!"

She nodded slowly but confidently and I took a quick glance at the clock. I groaned even more annoyed and tried the best to continue the lesson.

 

I waited impatiently for the end of the lesson and when the bell rang I literally jumped over to Min's seat. "Explain. How and when did you see him?!"

"Well, I know Yuri unnie, so...I just waited for anybody to come and yeah, he came, threw something in, glanced around and went away again."

"Weird." I mumbled and went over to Junhyung, poking his shoulder, "Junhyung?" He twirled around with a slight smile. "Hey, So Young ah..."

"I...did you put something in my locker?" He gulped lightly and scratched his neck. "You noticed it?"

"Yeah." I exhaled loudly, "But whatever you did, and whatever you'll do. You broke my heart. You freaking broke my cracked up heart and I love somebody else. Junhyung, you ruined everything."

"I can change, okay."

"You can't."

"So Young, you're pretty now and I just want to-"

"Now?" I gave him a disgusted look and pushed him away, walking out of class.

When I arrived at my locker and opened it I didn't see anything. Min had followed me and panted when she stopped, almost dizzily bumping into me. "And...what did...he...say?"

"He was it." I still rummaged in it but sighed, putting a long lost chewing gum in my mouth, "I hope this is still fine and eatable. Whatever, it's good anyways."

"Why are you thinking about your chewing gum?!" Min demanded loudly and I shrugged. "To be honest, it's more important than Junhyung right now." I made my bubble pop and right at that moment Kai walked by, Yoona giggling next to him.

His hair casually moved to his right side as he threw me a frown that called out "why are you gaping?", so I tried stuffing my gum in my mouth again and turned to my locker.

"What're you thinking about right now?" Min looked after them and I did so too, seeing Yoona laughing louder and louder, his back carefully.

"Rubbing that chewing gum in that girl's hair." I clenched my fists and shut my locker with my left fist.

 

| Narrator's POV |

"Why did you do that? I heard she's in love with Jong In sshi." Dongwoon spat and Junhyung shrugged. "I want her back. Her look's so gorgeous suddenly..."

"Suddenly?" Niel interrupted and shook his head.

"I-I mean...always but...she got that visit at the hairdresser's and that make-up."

"Okay." Niel disappeared with a frown. He had known you longer and Junhyung even longer.

"But...why did you throw exactly this into her locker?" Dongwoon questioned and he smiled lightly. "She loves chewing gum. When we were dating she told me it's her 'life'. So, I thought this was romantic yet funny."

"Why didn't you write a love letter, idiot?" Sanghoon flicked his forehead and Junhyung shrugged his shoulders hurriedly. "I didn't want to!"

His friend facepalm-ed and quick the bell rang again, ending the small recess.

 

 

okay, i made it in a different way, i just made this chapter longer by adding the stuff i actually had planned for chapter 15, yeah well~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

what do you think

 

 

IS NIEL RIGHT?!

COCO MY DEAREST BRO

ARE YOU WATCHING

IT'S YO NIELLLL BAABEEEEH

 

SAW IT?!

:DD

okay enough, enjoy, comment, subscribe ♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU ALL AND ESPECIALLY

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YOU.

yeahp, you.

 

 

comment

right you, over there

because i asdfghjkl yeah~ (: