chp13

Is Being Pretty Everything?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_15QyqIJ7g0

chapter13

 

|So Young’s POV|

Chemistry was over and we had drama class again.

Min, I and the rest of the class spent the lesson derping around and talking loudly. Mr. Lee was a comfortable teacher. He hardly cared about how we acted in his classes, so in the end he just explained some things and told us what we should prepare for the next lesson.

“Hey, hey, hey~ Listen up guys! Your assignments for the next week will be to learn one scene from five movies…you can choose them yourself!”

The whole class broke into a big smile and he packed his things together. “You can do it on your if it’s, for example, a monologue. But of course you can also ask your classmates for help with other scenes. From one to six persons is everything possible. Have a nice recess, scratch the rest of the day. Everything’s boring except recesses and drama classes, right?”

“Yes, Mr. Lee~” The class snickered in chorus but this man was kind of right…somehow.

All students stood up, including me and Min, and left for the beautiful thing called recess.

Suddenly Min and Yuri slapped me.

“Did you ing listen to me?!”

“Huh? Did you say something, Min?” I came back from my thought-journey and looked at the two in front of me.

“You’re so absent the last time.” Yuri shook her head and I shrugged slowly, sitting down in our school’s hall. “I’m still thinking why Luhan isn’t talking to me…he’d talk to me from time to time, but…no.”

“I guess it’s Yoona. Or some of the queenkas. I mean…didn’t he speak to you in the hall, corridors and even the cafeteria?” Yuri added, snapping her fingers and I peeked at her. “Do you think so?”

“She hates you…but for what actually?” Yuri blinked and Min joined her while I chuckled through my nose. “If she has no reason then I should give that girl a reason.”

Yuri pointed at me with a smug face. “Kim So Young, you are right. And you know what? We help you. I even have an-“

“Yul, I was joking.” I rolled my eyes with a light laughter and she crossed her arms unwillingly. “Can I still tell you guys what I thought about?”

“Okay, spit it out.” I crossed my legs and laid my head onto my fist.

“How about a visit at the hairdresser’s?”

My eyes nearly popped out from that sentence. “H-hairdresser?! Are you serious?!”

“YES! YOU’RE SPLISS IS GIVING ME HEAD AND STOMACHACHES!” Yuri stated quickly and I held my long hair while it. “Ssh! My babies are listening! Although…” I took my hair tips between my pointer and middle finger, “It really looks bad…maybe it’s a good idea to cut them a bit.”

“Yay! My aunt owns an awesome one! It’s really really good! I always go there and look at my flawless hair~” She flipped her hair back playfully and we nodded with a smirk on our faces.

“This afternoon?” Yuri smiled brightly and I sighed but gave in. “This afternoon.”

“YES! You won’t regret it! I swear!” She hugged me and stood up, “Tiffany asked me something. I’ve to go befo-“

“Tiffany?” I looked at her and Yuri nodded. “Hmm, why?”

“Are you in their queenka gang now?” Min asked with a slight hint of jealousy and Yuri shook her head several times. “No! I never want to be such a Barbie that everybody…loves…okay, joke, who doesn’t want to be like that but whatever! She just asked me something. Tiffany and some others of GG aren’t as brain-washed as some others…We meet at the school gates after school, okay?”

We nodded at the same time and Yuri walked away but we saw her passing by Seohyun who asked her something. Yuri pointed at us and she thanked her.

Seohyun jogged to us and smiled. “Annyeong!”

Min and I kept quiet until Seohyun blew into her cheeks. “So Young…So Young sshi. I just wanted to ask how Janey’s doing with Science since she didn’t call me for a long time.”

I blinked and rubbed my head. “I think she’s okay now. I also asked her if she needs help because I’m also good but…she’s having good grades now. I think Janey’s okay.”

Seohyun beamed cutely. “I thought I’m such a bad tutor! Thank god, she’s doing fine. I think, that’s all, I-“

“Seohyun ah! Balli!” We heard Kai shouting and Seohyun turned around. “Wait a moment, big baby!”

She faced us again with a smile on her face. “Thanks for the information, So Young sshi! I have to go again!” Seohyun bowed minimally and ran back with her arms in the air. “WHAT NOW, MAN?!”

I chuckled but my smile vanished immediately when I remembered again how close they were.

“How I wish I was you, Seohyun.” I muttered and Min looked my way. “Huh?”

“Nothing.” I laughed.

It’s always nothing.

 

We saw Yuri waving at us and ran up to her quickly.

“So, Yangie…You ready?”

“No, but you’ll drag me there anyways.” I tugged my hair behind me and Yuri pointed at the parking lot. “First, haha yes I would and second thing, Minho will drive us. I hired him.”

“He’s your boyfriend. You didn’t hire him.” Min and all of us started walking towards the lot and she shrugged. “He didn’t want to actually but I gave him some things…you know, bucks, moolah and all that stuff~ so-“

“Money?!” I shot her a shocking glance and Yuri laughed heartily. “Just kiddin’! Minho did it for free, no worry.”

I exhaled and we met Minho at his car. “Ladies~”

“Man~” Yuri said bluntly and we entered his car.

 

We arrived the hairdresser quite quickly and Yuri greeted her aunt, telling her I need a haircut while whispering something into her ear while the older woman greeted me warmly. “So you are my Yuri’s best friend So Young?”

“Neh, I am. And…Yuri already said that I need a new…style.” I bowed politely and she led me to a chair. “Sit down and we can start immediately.”

My glance fell at Yuri, Minho and Min on the couch, pumping their fist in the air with a quiet fighting.

Yuri’s aunt went away suddenly. I looked to my right. Scissors and combs were there. “Why did your aunt go again?”

“She’s getting a hair tie.” Yuri said with a smile slowly spreading all over her face and I raised an eyebrow. “A hair tie for her or wha-“ I stopped tardily and gasped. “Yuri!”

 

|Narrator’s POV|

“Nope, why?”

“Gina told it him. I know him, he wouldn’t do it. But whe-“

“Yah, look at So Young! That’s blatant! In a positive way!” The older poked his friend’s shoulder and the other guy turned around. “What’s the…?”

You, Kim So Young, were dratted pretty…and you got even prettier.

Is this possible? I mean…she was doggoned beautiful and like an angel before but…

Hell yeah, she is indeed prettier.

The glasses she sometimes wore weren’t on her nose today. And her angelic brown wavy hair was gone. Instead of this her hair was short and blonde. It seemed like So Young was shining brighter than the sun for him.

I know what I should do…

I have to make her fall for me…again.

No man is allowed to be with her.

Nobody!...

“Hyung, could you wait here? I’ve to talk to her finally.” He said to his friend and started walking.

 

|So Young’s POV|

“See…I said it wouldn’t be too bad…” Yuri smiled and patted my back softly. I nodded. “Gomawo that you helped me yesterday…and this morning a bit.”

All of a sudden somebody came towards me and I gasped at the sight. I really didn’t expect that…

“So Young ah…hey. New style? Looks…really pretty.”

I blinked. “Thank you…so…why are you suddenly talking to me?” I asked him and he rubbed his neck. “A-aren’t you happy?”

“Junhyung…you know it’s over, okay?”

I sighed and passed my ex-boyfriend but Junhyung walked behind me. “So Young ah! Please listen to me, okay?”

At once Kai went past me and I heard two boys shouting “dongsaeng!” at the same time.

Taemin and Doojoon, who screamed that, looked at each other.

Doojoon ran to Junhyung who still didn’t want to back off and Taemin sprinted after Kai.

I looked at Junhyung again and rolled my eyes. “You only talk to me now because I had this visit at the hairdresser’s”

Junhyung opened his mouth to speak but closed it again.

“Wow…how lame. You didn’t even have enough courage to come up with a conversation earlier.” I fastened my pace with Min and Yuri but Junhyung kept on following. “To be honest, yeah…I-I was scared of facing you.”

“You should’ve thought of that earlier, Junhyung!”

I thought I never have to say his name again…

“So Young, I’m sorry okay!”

I turned around so that he almost bumped into me. “I’m sorry? I’m sorry? That’s all? How nice. Dream on, dude.”

“Can’t you just-“

“What? Just take that apology? Are you kidding me? You…you ruined my life and…and…gah!” I spun around and stamped off angrily.

Yuri and Min walked behind me and I slammed my locker open, taking some books out and also in before slamming it shut loudly. “I hate him, I hate him. I. Hate. That. Guy. So. Damn. Much! Did he expect me to forgave him like this?! Who does he think he is, huh?! God?! Yes, he’s good looking but…no! This guy can’t be serious!”

Min looked around. “Keep your volume down…a few students are already gaping.”

“As if I care! He and Yoona are the reasons why I’m so unpopular in this school! They should die in hell!” I cursed and threw my purse over my shoulder. Yuri shook her head in disapproval.

“What’s wrong? Aren’t you thinking so too?” I faced her.

“Don’t waste your time on them. They aren’t worth it.” Yuri’s eyes turned into slits as Yoona and some others wandered past us.

Yoona checked my style and made a disgusted sigh.

“That is just jealous…” I mumbled, hoping she’d hear it but I groaned when Yoona just continued leaving.

“Maybe she’ll go to Kai and cry her eyes out because you look so perfect, haha!” Min smirked triumphantly and I patted her back. “Maybe you’re right, Min…”

I just want to show that girl I’m strong and not just an ugly girl, admiring her crush.

_______________________________________________________________________

not that long right?

weeeellllllllllll :DDD

the next will MAYBE BE LONGER
but i think .. idk

i wanted to make the next 'situation' two to three chappies long ..

so

um

be prepared?

for more junnie :DD ♥

he's my daddy, while my friend TheVIPCoco is my mommy :D

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

I FEEL LONELY >.< ♥♥♥♥♥

have some laynicorn love

 

 

 

 

 

 

now comment or subscribe

or do both

*cries and sobs*

PLEASE IM LIKE SO DESPERATED

DO YOU HATE ME?!?!?!?! ♥

btw ..

i tried to do that:

BUT MY INGASDFGHJKL IES WERE IN THE WAY.

i failed miserably.

xDD