chp17

Is Being Pretty Everything?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwBhAAXncsI

chapter17

 

|So Young’s POV|

Another week passed by and I exhaled as I entered our class.

It was math time again and we all knew we'd get our tests back, Mr. Kim told us.

I nervously sat down and Min patted my back. "You'll stay alive, I promise. You learned, didn't you?"

"Yes...but Kai helped me. I only stared at his face but I didn't learn anything actually." I sighed, stunning my palm onto my head as Mr. Kim announced he'd now give back the sheets.

I got mine after Min's. She got 90%, she really worked hard for it. She deserved it.

Suddenly pieces of paper flew on my desk and I gave it to Min. "Look for me, Min ah...please!" She slowly looked through it, additionally the last page.

I warily glanced at her and Min gave me an emotionless face, followed by her eyes who showed something bad. "Min...don't joke with me. And don't look like that, I can't have a bad grade, r-right?"

She tossed it over to me. "I'm sorry, Yangie." I sighed and she showed me the last page. "YOU HAVE 88%, GIRL! THIS IS B+, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!" she squealed and I hit her before I realized that good grade. "OH DAMN, YES!" I nearly screamed and stood up and sat down some times, acting like a fan who just met an idol.

Paralyzed all of a sudden, I sat down again and grinned from ear to ear. "This is like, the best grade I got since 6th or 7th grade! I could cry!"

Min hugged me quickly. "You should thank him!"

"Kai? Oh...ohoho, no. Even if I managed it because of him, no. Too embarrassing."

"You're just shy."

"And it'd be embarrassing. He's talking with his friends." I slowly looked at him while he talked giddily with Sehun.

I groaned but on the other side I smiled again. Such a good grade, I really want to shout so loudly!

 

Next hour was P.E., so Min and I quickly made our way to the school's gym.

We got dressed and walked into the gym.

"Okay, we're kind of late...so, run some rounds and stretch yourself. We're going to start with the new topic after that, which has to be quickly since time is running out." Our teacher spat angrily and we hurriedly started running, not wanting to make her fume more.

"This woman is constantly angry and moody." I said to Min and she sighed. "She indeed is. Aren't all teacher like this?"

"Not Mr. Lee." I stated and Min laughed. "He has swag, that's okay."

 

“Okay class! Warm up's over! We’re going to continue with the pairings for the dance part of this year…” My teacher read the names out loud when I heard my name.

“Kim So Young and…Byun Baekhyun…” My eyes widened. REALLY?! I’m so going to get a good grade!

She was almost finished with reading when the last name crossed her lips. “Kim Jong In…hmm…Well, I did a mistake how it looks like…Ah Baekhyun sshi? Please do it with Jang Sori…So Young? You’re Jong In’s partner.”

I choked on my own saliva. "Min, what did she just say?"

"Sorry, I think I also heard wrongly." She mumbled and Mrs. Ho continued. "So, I told you last week it's going to be dancing. You'll be getting dance steps from many official dances and yeah, put them into your choreography. This is going to be a big part of the final grade you get, better prepare yourself and train well for a good grade!"

She explained the wanted steps and most of them were steps I already knew from 8th grade where I had some kind of a ball. [A/N: I had one last year so.......WHATEVER :D]

"Oh and by the way, the P.E. lessons won't be enough to earn a good grade. If you want a good one, train also in private or when you have a free lesson. Just a little reminder."

As I heard that sentence of Mrs. Ho, I had frozen on my spot.

"You woman...want me to meet up with Kim Jong In...like, what the hell actually?..." I mumbled to myself confused yet angrily and Min poked me. "Unnie?"

"What...?"

"I'll be going to Niel then, he's my partner." She showed with her thumb over to Niel and I nodded, rubbing my right temple.

Should I go now...? No! I'm only embarrassing myself!...But I think, otherwise, Mrs. Ho would be screaming at me again. And I don't want that to happen, because I'm going dea-

Somebody shouted my name and brought me back to reality as I was about drift away completely.

It was Baekhyun who stood next to Kai.

I gulped and took slowly steps towards them.

Okay...Baekhyun sshi isn't that bad, at least, I don't have a crush on him. Maybe it'll be easier if he just stands th-

Before I could end another round of thoughts, Baekhyun left and went to Sori, I supposed.

When I arrived at Kai's side I slowly teetered from my toes to my heels and back again.

Oh god, how to break that silence?!

"Uhm." he spoke quietly and I inhaled deeply. "Thank you for...tutoring me, by the way...I got a good grade..."

"I saw that...you were all hyper with Minyoung." Kai chuckled and my ears grew hot. Is he laughing about me?

"We should get started. I want a good grade." Kai stated bluntly and walked to the other end of the hall.

Some girls giggled and whispered as he arrived and he pointed with his thumb backwards. "We need to practice here."

They obeyed his wish without any buts and walked away, happy the kingka talked to them.

"So...I know all of these dances. And I'm actually good at choreography... so, just ask, or give some ideas what to do and I'll be putting it into it, arasseo?"

I warily nodded but added. "I still know some because of the ball."

"Kay." he quietly said and started dancing slightly. Sometimes, Kai stopped, thinking if it was good what he did, if not, he did it again, lightly different.

"Don't you have any ideas?" Kai looked up and I shrugged, stuttering. "I-I'm bad at stuff like this..."

He sighed. "Okay, I have figured out some things right now for like...the beginning. And what about the song Dreams Come True by Cho PD? It'd be fitting, because it's so flowing and stuff."

"Oh, I like that one." I smiled and Kai nodded. "Okay, then it's settled. Dreams Come True...and now...dancing. In the beginning maybe something like, you start or I start and the other one only starts some seconds after the first one."

"A bit shifted?"

"Yeah, so like, let's say, I start. We stand still and I pop out a bit, walking one step forward. And the songs starts with this one, two, one two, three, four, aju romantikhage malhalgeoya. Nodo na gatdamyeon jal dwel geoya...and then you start, almost doing the same. And then lalala~ boneun geudae~...We then start together, got it?"

Yeah and , your voice is perfection!

"Yeah...how do we start? I'm trying to learn that then." I nodded and he looked up the wall in front of us until his eyes met the ceiling. "I'm still thinking...should I first slide out my leg and then move my arms with them or if you should do that?"

"What did you think of?" I asked and Kai started dancing while mumbling the song along. "...geoya~ And then you start...ehm..."

I stepped forward. "Crossing my arms...leaning over to the left...and pop out right left, left leg, right leg. Holding my elbow, head to the left again, stepping two steps forward, hip and...turning to you."

I spoke along how I danced and he moved his pointer finger up and down. "That's really good! Start from the beginning together?"

I nodded shyly and we did so.

 

 

some kai and so young action, like it?

hated it?

tell me! AND SILENT READERS COMMENT

IM SO LONELY AND CRYING ALL DAY LONG

YEAH, JUST BECAUSE OF YOU!

btw, i didn't know which song to take for the chapter, so i just took cho pd's dreams come true........

BLOCK B'S REMIX OUT OF THAT IS SOOOOO AWESOME!

well, it's my favorite one from the album with mental breaker

BUT WHATEVER!

the next chappy will have some trouble

but not around so young, it'll be bout someone else~ (:

about a girl and another boy, mind guessing who? although this will , haha :D

LOVE Y'ALL ♥

 

 

 

 

 

SEE YA 8DD