chp3

Is Being Pretty Everything?

chapterO2

|So Young’s POV|

Today, Min’s brother Joon brought us to school again.

Hah~ Janey had to go to school!

Well, we were sitting in the car as we saw Yoona on the street.

I tapped on Joon’s shoulder. “Yah, Joon…could you please run her over?”

“What shall I-?! Guys, that’s a girl!”

“Exactly. It’s Yoona. Now…step on the gas and knock her down already!” Min sighed, Joon drove faster and we already pumped our fists in the air.

 

But for our bad luck, he just drove past her and Yuri, who was recovered again, hit him. “Aish, you scared cat! Why didn’t you just run Yoona over?!”

“Ehm…maybe because I don’t want to be a murderer?...You can kill her next year. You then have your own cars.”

Min nodded and looked back to the back seats where we sat. “My brother is so caring. He believes in me that I can commit a murder on my own…” she faked a sob and tears and I patted her head. “Don’t cry my boo. We’re happy too~”

Suddenly, Min was sad for real. She let out a loud groan and received weird looks from all of us.

Yuri asked carefully. “Yah, Min…what’s up with you now?”

“I won’t say it in front of Joonie.” She stuck out her tongue to him and so did he.

 

Thank god for arriving at school and quickly we asked Min. "So~ what is it?”

She sighed and ran over her outfit. “I…I heard Taemin’s going to confess to this girl.”

“Jinjja?! No way! From who did you hear that?!” Yuri was kind of shocked…like, really…

Min replied plain. “Victoria and the others…and you know…they’re close and not even queenkas!”

“Maybe…you just misunderstood them.” I smiled and she faced me. “They said…I quote them: ‘I think Taemin wants to confess to this girl he loves.’ ‘Oh yeah, I heard that too!’”

“Oh~” I looked at the ground and suddenly Minho appeared in front of us.

“I can’t talk long…you know this party we do every second month?” He asked and we nodded.

“If you want…I can get you on the party this time!”

Our mouths formed a big “O” and Minho nodded widely with a huge smile. “I’m honest! SHINee doesn’t hate you…well, I’m super okay with it and I think the others too…I will tell you where…maybe at Jjong’s or Key’s…or somewhere else. We still have to discuss…”

“Owh, gomawo Minho!” Yuri beamed and he winked at her. “No biggy. I’d do anything for my baby’s best friends.”

He then left once again and Yuri’s lips escaped a happy sigh. “Isn’t my hubby something… he’s so caring~”

“Yeah…you have one. We not.” Min crossed her arms and I laughed. “Yeahp~ whatever. Do you think we should go there?”

“Of course! If Minho already tries his best that we can go there! And we could get more popular maybe.” Min hooked her arm into mine and Yuri’s.

“Well, if he can manage that…” I said quietly and the two beamed again.

 

We walked to the next period when the bell rang.

I sat down next to Min like always when Kai caught my eye and everything went in slow motion again. He…entering the class…sitting down…

“Oh boy, please stop being so perfect.” I mumbled through gritted teeth as he settled down while laughing with his gorgeous smile. He laughed along with Tao about something Kai just said but I only could listen to Kai’s sweet laughter.

I wish, I am the girl you’re laughing with…

 

Oh gosh, I sound like one of his stalker girls…

Seriously.

Yuri told me that Minho told her that Kai told him that sometimes girls follow him until he arrives at home.

Sounded like he has sasaengs already.

I don’t want to imagine how it’s be when he’d be an idol…

creepy.

I’m not like all the other girls. I like to stand in the background. I admire him from afar…

Safer in my opinion.

I didn’t want to get hurt by Kai. No

not again.

 

I shook the memories away and tried to concentrate on math.

Why is this subject so difficult?! I can’t believe I’m only getting the worst grades here in math!

In other subjects I got A’s or B’s but in math only D’s and F’s…

It ruined my whole average grade!

After a few seconds I suddenly heard my teacher calling my name.

I looked up quickly. “N-neh?”

“Solution.”

“S-solution?” I swallowed and he tapped with his fingertips against the board. “The solution…”

I gulped once again but harder this time. I rubbed my arm in confusion and tried to solve it as good as possible. I looked at my notes and noticed that they really helped.

 

 

Not~

“Eh…uhmm…eh, -6…?”It sounded more like a question than an answer but my teacher just looked away.

“Yes, Jong In?”

What?!

I turned my head slowly towards Kai and he replied plain like it was the most common thing in the world. “It’s -3 since you have to multiply it by 3 and not 6…it would’ve been -6 if you had do this with 6, take the result and multiply it with 2…”

He looked at me and I hid my face before anybody could see my red face.

“I want to die…” I crossed my legs and Min patted my back. “Oh come on…here are also students bad in math…”

“But nobody is as bad as I am.” I grumbled sadly and Min sighed desperately.

 

“That was so embarrassing today…did you also noticed that even Sehun laughed about me in Science?”

“Oh that wasn’t because of you! They laughed a-“

“NO! WHEN I SAY IT’S ME, THEN THEY DID SO!” I almost shouted as we walked out of the school.

Min, and Yuri who was joining us now, jerked back.

“Mianhae…but I don’t care. They always laugh about me.”

“Okay listen.” Suddenly Yoona appeared in front of us and we stopped, when she continued. “I heard Minho saying, he wants you on our party.”

“It’s SHINee’s party.” Yuri added and Yoona rolled her eyes. “Whatever…because Minho is a good friend of mine, I can’t do anything else but say it’s okay…but, it’s a theme party.”

We raised our eyebrows and she nodded. “Go and ask Minho if it’s a theme party. And the theme is ‘I’m blue’…be dressed like…how should I say it…? Like a homeless person. Very easy and a blue hat. Just for the word blue. So, just dress like you’re really drunk and wear this blue hat, cappy…just something blue on your head.”

We nodded slowly and she walked away. “Hope we’ll see us on the party~!”

“Do you think she’s serious with this?” I asked skeptically when Yoona was out of sight and they shrugged.

“I’m just gonna ask-“

“Yuri!”

“-Minho!” Yuri laughed and her tall boy arrived next to us.

“We were just talking of you, giant!” Min chuckled and Yuri faced Minho. “Yeobo~? Yoona just said she agreed to our existents on the party…is it true?”

Minho smiled. “She told the truth.”

We beamed wildly but I stopped for a moment. “Wait…Yoona told us, it’s going to be a theme party…is this the truth?”

“She told you this?! Wow, I didn’t exp-“

“Minho! Yes or no?!” Min cut him and Minho nodded, scared of getting hit by her. Min may seem cute and shy around strangers but you don’t want to see her being angry around good friends.

Yuri’s eyes widened in happiness like all of us. “Jinjja?! Okay! We’re so going to be on this party!”

“Arasseo! So, Friday…around 8pm, at Taemin’s. We’re gonna do it at our maknae’s home.” Minho blinked happily and Yuri hugged him. “And thanks thanks thanks again! I’m so lucky to have you!”

Minho kissed her temple. “Like I said, anything for you…”

Min and I tapped with our feet on the ground and Minho turned to us. “I mean for you guys!...Well, I’ll be going then, neh? See you tomorrow!”

We bid goodbyes and walked home just the three of us.

 

“I’m glad it’s Friday finally~” I sighed and fell down on my bed and Yuri and Min collapsed on the floor like potato sacks.

“I’m glad we arrived your house finally…there was a dog who followed me nonstop.” Min exhaled and pouted while I stood up, walking towards my closet. “What should I wear? I have this blue cappy…but what should I wear along with it?”

“Didn’t you say, you have this ugly t-shirt of your aunt…?”

Yuri and I gave her that look and Min covered her face so we’d stop glaring at her.

But she was right. It’d be perfect for it.

 

“So~ how do I look?” I turned around and Yuri put her thumb up while making a face a bit like this.

“You look like bull. I like.”

I glared at her and smiled then. “That’s exactly how I want to look…but you could’ve said it in a nicer way.”

“You look like pretty bull.” Min smiled and Yuri looked at her. “Not very useful either, Min.”

She put her arms up in the air. “Just my opinion!...”

“So then we’ll go to your and Min’s house…and then PARTY!”

"No, first we’ll eat…and then ‘PARTY!’…” Yuri imitated me and we laughed.

“Let’s just get it on now.”

 

Like we said, we went first to Yuri’s house, then Min’s. They chose their clothes and we headed to Taemin’s after we ate a bit.

On the way, Min got paler and paler. “Wh-what if Taemin thinks I-I look stupid.”

“It’s a theme party…everybody will look weird.” I her back and she sighed. “No, seriously. Taemin is special. To everyone and especially to me. I’m scared.”

“You can do that! Minyoung ah, fighting!” Yuri pumped her fist in the air and she smiled again.

We came nearer to Taemin’s house and Min turned around, starting to run back but we held her.

“NO! LET ME GO! I’LL DIE IN THERE!” Min struggled and we turned her around so she faced the door who was in front of us now. “We don’t allow you to die! Now, you have to ring.” I took her hand and made her rang on the door.

“I hate you, So Young.” She gave me the death glare and somebody opened the door. It was Taemin and next to him, Yoona.

“I see you arrived…” She held her laughter in but bursted out laughing quickly.

Yes, they were dressed crazy. But in neon colors. Not any sight of the clothes’ style, Yoona explained to us.  That really tricked us.

The worst thing, I heard Kai laughing loudly and heartily from inside. I didn’t saw him…but I knew he saw me.

We shouldn’t have agreed to this…I knew something like this would happen.

“Better you go…you don’t fit here, hahaha!” Yoona held her stomach and Minho looked at us. He nodded and mouthed “Just a second.”.

Suddenly Yoona closed the door in front of our faces and we walked back.

“Yoona knew we’d only ask if this was a theme party or not…she knew we wouldn’t ask Minho what kind of theme it’ll be.” I muttered and exhaled heavily before Minho peeked outside.

“Yoona?”

“What do you think, huh?...” Min sighed depressed and her palms moved up her head, “Did you see this grin on Taemin’s face? He was laughing about me…now I really want to die…”

“Let me die with you.” I facepalmed and swallowed, “My life is over anyways. Kai was laughing about me…”

 

|Narrator’s POV|

Sehun almost choked on his food and slapped his thigh while walking up to Kai. “Oh my god! That’s so much fun!”

“Why are you laughing so much?” Kai laughed along and Sehun pointed behind him. “Luhan isn’t allowed to go here actually…So, I kept on saying his father will come and get him for sure.”

“Oh you meanie~!” Kai hit him and Sehun shrugged carefreely. “His bad luck.”

“Okay, you-“

“Owh, man! Now I’m scared of doing anything!” Luhan hit Sehun and he rubbed his shoulder. “Hyungs! Stop hitting me! I’m eating!”

“Dead caused by food…Isn’t that a pretty beautiful death?” Kai looked at the ceiling like a poet and Sehun rolled his eyes. “Oh, yes, of course…! Luhan…just imagine…you’re dancing and your father just pop out from nowhere!”

“Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!~ My dad won’t find me!”

“Well…maybe he’s just around the corner and he’s about to ring on the door.” Sehun looked to the door but he couldn’t really see it because of all the people standing in the entry hall.

“He will touch the door bell and ring on the door………………now.”

RIIIIIIING!

“HOLY , MY DAD!!!!!” Luhan squealed loudly made his can spread the coke all over his shirt.

“Pfffffffffffft, hahahahahahahahaha!!!” Kai hit his thigh and was about to roll on the floor like some retarded buffalo.

Luhan jumped up and down. “OHEHMGEEE! IS IT MY DAD?! I’M SCARED GUYS, IS IT MY DAD?!”

“Hyung, chill. He isn’t. It’s someone else…maybe another guests.” Sehun tried to look over the crowd but failed.

He looked at Kai who sat crooked on the couch, still laughing hard.

“Yah, freak. Get your pride back. It’s running away.” Sehun chuckled and kicked his shin lightly.

 

OMAIGAAAAAAAAAAAHD~

okay sorry, i made her bad at math ..

well, it's the same with me .. i think im the worst in my class too e___e

<<<<<<< OMG YES O___O xDD

the sungyeol gif was urgent! i love it :'D

tell me what you think of it .. maybe the other half of the chappy was done in a short time .. sorry if there are typos or somethig else ;D

i didn't look twice at it :D

upcoming chapters: a school organisation for elematory kids who can visit the school and there'll be groups who show kids things and so on

BE CURIOUS :D

 

p.s. the sentence with the buffalo was urgent too . . . . . . . . . . ♥ xD