chp 18

Is Being Pretty Everything?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUJFUAJjgos

chapter18

 

|So Young’s POV|

"I rather like to breath." I spoke dazedly as we exited the school's gym hall. I explained to Min how badly Kai wanted a good grade and how much he pushed me, literally.

I should be liking that Kai even touched me during P.E. but I couldn't stand that he was so energetic. Too energetic in my opinion.

"Already told him you can't do so much?" Min asked and I sighed. "More than just once...and it's just the second week...three are following. I AM GOING TO DIE, I TELL YOU!"

She chuckled. "At least you get close to him."

"Definitely in a wrong way...he has a hate on me and he lets that out now." my shoulders deflated, "I wish I had never confessed to him."

Memories of the day flashed back in front of my inner eye but Yuri came towards us, bringing me back to reality.

"Hi guys, ehm...did you see Minho, by any chance?"

We shook our heads but I snapped my fingers. "Wait, before we went to P.E. I saw him going around the school-" I shut up suddenly.

"O-oh really...w-with whom?"

"Why are you looking like you just saw a ghost?" Min asked her and Yuri tore her head off the football court.

"A-am I not allowed or what?! I'll be going!" she exiguously smiled and left hurriedly.

We both chuckled and exited the school's ground.

"Will you meet him like, after school?" she asked and I nodded fearfully. "I should be happy, really, but he drags me along the hall too much. He screams around like some off-color simian. It drives me crazy."

She nodded. "I'm sorry for you. Niel is quite chilled, we are coming along anyway."

"What's with Taemin now?" I nudged her side playfully and Min pushed me away softly. "He is still the cutest boy I've ever seen."

With a nod she walked ahead but I caught up with her quickly.

 

On the next day of school, we found Yuri on our way to school, texting furiously.

I patted her shoulder twice and beamed into her face. "Morning, Yul unnie~"

"Huh?" she turned around hastily, showing us a not-really-make-up-face on. "Oh, hi, guys...I didn't see you?"

"Yah, what happened to almost-queenka-girl's face?" Min asked and softly touched the eye bags, but as fast as Yuri was, she slapped her hands away. "A project was due today...I had to quickly finish it tonight."

I pouted slightly, tilting my head. "Unnie...you're not wearing make-up. You seem wrong today."

"Project. Due. Today. Is it that hard to understand?"

Yuri kept quiet for the rest of the walk and we quickly arrived the school. Glad we did so.

 

"I think I ate something wrong yesterday." Yuri softly touched her forehead and I puffed my cheeks. "You're stressed a lot lately, unnie."

She shrugged. "Graduation is coming closer...I should get used to that." she gave both of us a warm smile, "See you later? I'll be right here on this bank after the first two periods."

Min and I nodded and left her alone.

Suddenly Min sighed and I turned my attention to her. "What's the matter?"

"Yuri is behaving weirdly, don't you think so, too?"

I bit my lip and tilted my head, scratching my left upper arm. "She's just stressed...and tired...Give her some time. Maybe she'll regain her powers. But now, we got to hurry. Economics will start soon!"

We fastened our pace and hurried up the stairs to our destination.

 

"Class dismissed, you can go." our teacher announced and we packed out things together.

"After we went to our lockers, could we quickly go to Minho, Yuri and so on...maybe Taemin will be there!" Min giddily spoke and I chuckled, nodding. "Sure, that's no problem."

We walked over to our lockers and I stuffed my book agressively inside. I slightly panted after I was done and Min slapped my arms several times. "Yangie! We forgot that Yuri is waiting for us!"

I quickly closed my locker and followed her down the big school hall.

When we arrived at the said place Yuri told us to meet, she wasn't there. I blinked, scratching my head. "Yull isn't the girl for letting somebody wait, is she?"

Min shook her head, afterwards snapping her fingers. "Maybe she's already with Minho or...I don't know. He came her way probably, and just came along." shrugging we made our way through the whole school.

Our last location to search was the cafeteria of our school and gladly we saw all those kingkas and queenkas laughing loudly. Min was staring at Taemin and I carefully shook her before she could drool on the ground. "Lee Minyoung. Get yourself together."

She jerked on her spot lightly and smiled shortly. I just chuckled and looked the people's way.

I saw somebody coming towards Taemin, yet looked at Kai who took a sip from his coke can. Telling Min to stop staring at Taemin...but look at me.

"Is this...Sulli?" Min pinched her eyes and I glanced back to Taemin. Sulli hugged him around his waist and shortly snuggled into his chest before her lips escaped a dulcet and sweet chuckle.

"Pardon me, I'm so hurt I think I'll go and throw up." Min gulped and I squeezed her shoulder. "Hey uhm, I'm sorry."

She shrugged my hand off her shoulder and walked away. I grasped her hand and tried to look around for Yuri a last time. That was when my and Seohyun's eyes met.

She turned back to her friends before excusing herself, and silently walking over to us.

"Minyoung?" she asked but Min already walked away.

"I think she has some mood swings right now...haha." I chuckled curtly and cleared my throat. Seohyun smiled slightly and looked at me. "Hey uhm, I wanted to tell you something about Mi-"

"Oh, wait...have you seen Yuri?" I asked hastily and she blinked confused, biting her lips. "No, no, I don't think so."

I nodded. "Okay...I was just searching for her. See you, maybe?" she gave me a single nod and I turned around, searching for Min now.

I found her on a bank in the hall and shook my head at her sad face.

"Min...you look terrible with this face of yours."

"Shut up. You don't know how it much it hurts to see your crush being in a relationship." she snapped back and I sat down as well. "Sorry, Yoona and Kai?"

She giggled yet her face turned upset again. "Well, I'm just going to hang myself after school. Want to come with me to the restroom?"

I agreed and we both stood up, leaving for the toilets.

Sori came our way and I stopped her. "Hey, do you know what time it is?"

"The lesson is about to start, I think."

"Ah okay, could you tell Mr. Lee that we're still here if he arrives before we come back?" I asked and she nodded with a smile.

Min and I thanked her and I leaned against a wall while Min walked into a toilet cubicle.

Soon everybody was gone and I started to hear silent sobs. My eyes widened and I walked to Min's door. "M-Min...are you crying?"

"Why should I?" she replied and I only noticed then, the quiet crying came from the other part of the restroom. I tip-toed over and stood in front of the door before leaning my ear against it.

Silence came up and I closed my eyes a bit.

"...Yuri?"

The door opened and somebody pulled me inside. I looked at the person in shock.

Yuri's make-up was smudged, mascara and eyeliner ran down her cheeks and I cupped the sides of her face, rubbing her shoulder afterwards. "U-unnie, what's wrong?!"

She cried louder and Min knocked on the door. I opened it and soon we stood in the closed cubicle with three persons tightly pressed against the walls.

"Hey, what happened Yuri?" Min asked and Yuri heavily tried to stop sobbing, yet she couldn't. I hugged her warmly and her back. "Want to tell us, or not?"

I felt her nodding and took a step back, if that was possible.

"I-I-I-I-" she started and swallowed hard and I tilted my head, pain creeping up my heart to see my best friend in such a condition.

"M-M-Mi-in-in-ho-"

"Minho, what?" it was as if Min was knowing what happened.

I gulped shortly and Yuri held her breath for a second. "We broke up!" she then cried louder and louder while we hugged her again.

"Shhh, calm down first...cry, you can talk later on." I suggested and she did so.

Suprisingly, Yuri calmed down quickly and started explaining. "I-I've seen him with a girl...It was Victoria...and then in school...and then they were walking together around in school again...Guys, it's his e-ex girlfriend...what if-"

"How can this happen?! You were so happy together." I frowned and she started tearing up again. "I don't want this! I want Minho back!"

We sighed hurtfully and I caressed her arm. "Unnie...we have to go back to class. Go home, you're very pale. After school we will immediately come over to your house, okay? We won't even go home to put away our bags. We'll come right after school." I tried to reassure her while Min nodded to confirm my words.

Yuri just nodded and looked up at us because she decided to sit on the toilet's top. "You guys are too sweet."

"Anything for our favorite idiot." Min patted her head and Yuri hit her softly. "Go back to class or you'll get punished."

We nodded and left, bidding goodbye.

 

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

waddup, bishes :DD lol sorry for the long wait....it's been 238937478 of years

and i am sincerely sorry >.< believe me when I say I really like sat in front of this the last months like crazy, trying to update, especially the last weeks because friends and subs told me to update this so badly

I'm so happy that I finally am done with this chp, because this can only go up now (the speed/next update)

and also: sorry for this short update but welllllll

my other stories were holding me back xDD

if I hadn't told about them already, here they're:

In Cinderella's Shadow (Zico, you, blah, my currently best fic) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/359960/in-cinderella-s-shadow-drama-romance-romcom-you-zico-woojiho

50 Reasons To Hate Park Kyung (you, Kyung) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/345630/50-reasons-to-hate-park-kyung-blockb-comedy-schoollife-you-parkkyung

Last Ones (you, Jay Park) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/435575/last-ones-apocalypse-jaypark-romance-you-mayberomcom

idanna if I told you about this story, but I changed the title from My Last Way Out: Posers and Players to Vivid (you and block b) OH GOD YES
I'M A HARDCORE BBC, THEY'RE MY ULTIMATE BABIES, DON'T JUDGE ME FOR MY LOVE LOL
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/235953/vivid-angst-blockb-drama-romance-romcom-you-badfather

also, if you need a poster, I HAVE A SHOP WITH LOTS OF GREAT DESIGNERS :33 DO VISIT IT ;DD

 

P.S. I have a new main poster, If you haven't noticed it by now
I just had to make a new one, I didn't like the first one ;D