chp12

Is Being Pretty Everything?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhYvwwofm9w

chapter12

 

|So Young’s POV|

NO! DON’T BE SO LAZY! RUN! THREE MORE ROUNDS!” Our P.E. teacher screamed and Min and I sprinted another round in our school’s gym hall.

“This…woman…wants us…dead…!” I brought into my powerless breath and Min nodded painfully. “She doesn’t want it…she is killing us right at this moment…Oh my god, no! I can’t take it anymore!”

She almost collapsed on the floor but I dragged her along. “Hold on, Min! We only have to run a-“

“Three rounds! And we’re not even in the first one because we in P.E.! We. . Girl! I want to die~!”

I backed away, trying to escape that crazy and aggressive Minyoung but laughed instead.

“We can do that! SoMin for the win!”

“Oh geez, shut up, Yangie!” Min chuckled and I smiled brightly, happy to make her chuckle.

 

The three rounds were over…at last and Mrs. Ho checked something before facing us students again. “Sori, Yeonhee and So Young. You have to bring all the things to their right places. The others can go.”

“But we have to shower a-“

“As if I care.” Mrs. Ho muttered and interrupted Yeonhee.

“What?...” I blurted out and faced my teacher slowly after looking at Yeonhee.

“So Young sshi? Did you just talk ba-“

“This is unfair. It’s like you hate especially the three of us.”

Mrs. Ho paused for a while before turning around, picking up her things. “Sori, Yeonhee? You can go. Seems like So Young’s going to do it on her own.”

My jaw opened hesitantly when some other students started snickering.

Yeonhee had (kind of) a Yoona-attitude and giggled with the others while Sori patted my shoulder. “Mianhae.”

“Gwenchana.” I whispered back reassuringly and sighed after the others went away and even Mrs. Ho was gone.

"Stupid...teacher...Why does she hate me? Blech, I wanna die." I shoved the mattresses onto their wagon and looked around the hall.

"Sheesh~ so much to do!" I messed my hair and walked around, pulling a big fat mattress with me.

Suddenly it got lighter and I looked to my left.

"Booh!"

"AH!" I screamed and fell backwards when his gaze met mine.

"L-Luhan! Y-you scared the out of me!" I whined, my placed on the ground...before Luhan stretched out his hand for me. "Don't sit around here. We need to be here later on."

"We?" I asked and stood up with his help. He smiled amiably. "You know...My didis and me. Tao and Sehun. We're practicing in this gym every Thursday."

I made a 'wow-sound'. "Really? Every Thursday? Isn't this...very strenuous?"

Luhan shook his head slightly and helped me with the mattress. "We're used to it...and we know worse..."

Pouting I stunned my hands on my hips. "Can you bear with that? Isn't it...REALLY strenuous at times?"

"Hello? I'm Luhan." He emphasized his name and I chuckled. "This Baby-face tells me the opposite."

I held my hands over my mouth when I noticed I just joked with him. , I'm always joking around when I feel comfortable with somebody.

For my luck, Luhan just pouted and laughed. "Come on...I'll help you with the rest."

 

"What're you guys actually practicing?" I sighed as the last thin mattress disappeared and Luhan tapped his chin, looking around. "Dancing...a bit singing...this and that. No big deal."

"I guess you can sing and dance super well!...Oh god, sorry...!" I looked down and Luhan giggled. "Haha, I should show it to you once...but not today okay...at least, no singing. I can show you some dance moves!"

"I-if this is okay with you." I stuttered and he nodded eagerly. "Let me first of all show you my favorite steps!"

I agreed quickly and he jumped into the middle of the hall. "Okay...hmm. Wait."

"Huh?" I blinked.

"Which first?" Luhan blinked "back" and I shrugged. "Just start!"

"Okay, okay!" He started...and it was amazing.

His arms and legs fit perfectly to each move he made and step he took.

After about five different moves, Luhan made a really amazing one and I just gaped at him.

"Wh-what? Do I have something on my face?!" He touched his cheeks and started rubbing them and I shook my head. "No...that move just now was really good! I wish I could do something like this!" I kind of whined and he waved me over to him. "I can show it to you...rather teach it. Then you can impress your friends with it, haha!"

We laughed lightly and I stood in front of him. "Okay...a-and now?"

"Well...I should show it to you a bit slower and then...step for step. It's really difficult."

"Okay." I smiled up to him and Luhan began with the step while talking. "Nobody had problems with that step exept me...I...was kinda pissed." He made a cute face and I laughed.

"And now?"

"Now I'm better than Sehun! Take that didi!" Luhan pumped his fist in the air and stopped.

"Got it?"

"What?"

"The...okay, again."

"I'm sorry." I cupped my cheeks and tilted my head from left to right, "I now will watch carefully!"

Luhan smirked angelically and blew up his bangs. "No problem."

 

He did the step for the umpteenth time...after I tried it for the umpteenth time.

I looked down in shame. "I-I'm really sorry...yes, I'm really bad."

"Haha, no! I already saw way, way worse!" Luhan stepped a bit closer, "I can help you if you with this step better if you want."

I actually didn't want to but his deer eyes and cute features made me nod slowly.

"Look at my feet and later on, just into my eyes, okay? You won't need to watch out for your feet then."

Luhan smiled cutely and I agreed. His foot tips touched mine lightly and he nodded a few times for me. "Okay...I count. You imitate. Understood?"

I nodded, my glance still fixing his feet.

"And~ one, two, three, four, five. One, two, three, one two and the same again! One, two, three, four, five. To the left!" He suddenly screamed and I bumped into him, laughing. "I'm so bad, just say it!" I whined and looked up.

Luhan beamed with a sweet eyesmile and came nearer at once. I just blinked unconsciously.

Holy mother of gyms!...Why is he coming nearer and nearer?! W-wait! He's looking at my lips...I-is the kingka and cute Luhan going to kiss me?! Oh my god, I'm not even able to avoid because we're already too close! H E L P  M E ! I-I'm in love with Kai...right?!

Seeing Luhan closing his eyes made me swallow hard.

Don't. Move. So Young. You. Will. Make. It. Worse. Please, no!

"Luhan hyung! I wanted to apo-"

We looked to the entrance and Luhan rubbed his neck awkwardly. "Oh, haha. Kai. I'll be outside now."

"Haha, ehm, Tao yeah. Sorry." Kai disappeared quietly.

Kai.

Kai.

I saw how my crush saw how I was almost kissed by one of his best friends.

I feel so freaking weird.

 

 

 

 

I could puke.

"Yes. I-I think there's somehing with Tao...I should go and check that out." Luhan let go since he was holding onto my waist tightly.

He walked away without looking back.

I didn't want and expect him to do so but...

I shook myself and finally exited the gym too.

 

I hadn't got any lessons after that so I just went home quickly, avoiding a collision with other people.

 

I looked around in our school's hall hastily. Left, right...then right, left again and let it be...after looking into every direction that was possible one last time.

"Okay, spit it out. What's going on? You're so weird again!" Yuri squealed and I looked at her. "Again? Yul, I'm always weird."

"Then just tell us why you're extra weird today." Min laughed and I inhaled. "Yesterday...after all students were gone...I had to tidy up the hall...and...I met Luhan. He helped me."

"Wow. How harrowing."

"Let me explain, will you." I glared at Yuri who put up her hands. "Continue, Madame."

"Okay..." I looked around again, "Then he started with this and that...and that he practices with Tao and Sehun in the gym hall. So he showed me some moves...and when he wanted to teach me one dance move..."

I closed my eyes and glanced behind me afterwards. "Luhan...was about to kiss me."

"NO WAY." Yuri's and Min's jaws dropped to the floor and I hit both of them. "Yes way and shut up. Now, I...was secretly looking for Kai...actually...right...now."

"Why?" Min laughed teasingly, "Did he see you two? Ooh la l-"

"Yes, he did." I said boldly and she gulped. "So...what did you do?"

"He...didn't say anything. Except something with Tao. He then disappeared and Luhan too."

"Holy . Girl, keep out." Yuri shook her pointer finger and I looked at her wondering. "W-waeyo?"

"I don't know...Just wanted to say that." She tapped her chin and right at that moment I saw Luhan coming my way.

"Luhan, ehm. Luhan...!" I mumbled and he looked up. "S-So Young, I have no time."

"I just..." I paused. His right cheek was redder than the other one and on his chin was also a red spot. I don't think it's some kind of pimple or so. Did he got...hit?

I slightly poked his cheek and he winced almost unseen, but of course I saw it.

"Seems to hurt." I said and Luhan looked around like I did before. "I really have no time but...thanks that you listened to me. I think I have to find someone else." His smile was weak and disappeared as quick as it came.

His walking pace quickened with every step he took and I shook my head. "From who did he got hurt?"

I froze as my gaze met Kai's who was next to Kyungsoo and some others.

Could it be? No~ So Young, you're sick again. Mentally...sick. Heavily.

_____________________________________________________________________

finally THIS UPDATE!!!

aff deleted the complete chappy

and i thought i'd die lol xDD

srsly, this costed so much pain and power *whining around from the dentist's visit xD*

first... two things:

1st: IDEK Y I NAMED THE CHP LIKE THAT (maybe bcuz she said it but...lol, it'd be better with...a better name xD)

2nd: IDEK Y I PICKED THIS SONG, my friend crashingmuffinsky and i thought about it and i decided to take that ;D

this that pineapple, ya kno

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ALLLLLL~ :DD

here, have some Kai love, i have plenty of it on my lappy (my poor poor baby lappy xDD)

btw .. maybe i'l update the next chappy tmr or even today since it's almost done .. but im lacking of ideas BECAUSE IM SO EXCITED YAAAAAH~

still dunno? oooops, SMORRY :DD