chp9

Is Being Pretty Everything?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KMMK1e86xs

chapter09

|So Young's POV|

Too late, too late, too late!

I shouted in my head while running through the school gates, straightly into the school.

My class was about to enter so I wasn't really late. I exhaled and stepped into class properly.


 

"You are all dismissed earlier today." Our teacher said and we left the classroom after packing our things.

Some kids rushed past me to sprint into the cafeteria.

I tsk-ed. "Freshmen...they should be old enough to know that their food isn't running away."

A tall Freshman (well, tall and fat) ran into me lightly yet it was strong for me. He didn't bother apologizing and just continued running.

I fell backwards but strong hands wrapped around my waist.

"Freshmen...jinjja."

I spun around, quickly looking into his deer-like eyes.

"Luhan hyung! Balli, I'm starving!" Sehun shouted from afar and Luhan winked. "You heard him, I've to go. Take care!"

I nodded, still pretty shocked that Luhan held me before I could crash onto the ground and even talked to me later on.

What has gotten into this kingka?!

Luhan then followed Sehun and I shook my head, slightly wondering. "Was that a smile I just saw on his face...while he talked to me?!"

Min appeared next to me, panting minimally. "You...walked...away...so...quickly...Okay~ So Young?"

I shook myself a bit and looked at her. "Huh?"

"Did something happen?"

"Oh uh...no, not really." Except that Luhan saved me from kissing the floor.

"Alright~ whatsoever, are you hungry? I am!" Min held her stomach and I nodded. "Sure, let's go!...Where's Yuri? She sent me a message that she wants to tell us something..."


 

"Yuri? Are you serious to take us with you to Minho and the others?" I asked while Min and I followed our best friend to the study hall around lunch time.

"Don't worry, guys." She chuckled, "Yoona and the other es won't be around us...they rarely or never go into the study hall.

Min and I just trailed behind Yuri and finally exhaled properly yet sighing from agreeing to her idea.

"Hey~" Minho smiled, looked around and placed a sweet peck on her lips, "How are you?"

"Fine, thanks!...It really is okay that the two are here, isn't it?" Yuri looked at us and Minho giggled. "Sure, why shouldn't it be?"

"See?" Yuri smirked at us and I saw Kai at the other side of a table, talking to Taemin, Sehun, Suho, Jonghyun and Onew.

I blushed at how perfect he even looked now.

Some of Exo just arrived and greeted all.

Suddenly Luhan sat down next to me and said a friendly "Annyeong" to me.

To be polite, I greeted him back and smiled brightly.

I'm so helpless when it comes to good-looking boys. I even was in love with Luhan once, but stopped after I found out that he behaved like an while becoming more popular in school.

"Taemin, Onew, Tao, Sehun, Key and I are hungry...anybody wanna join us and come with us?" Onew stood up and Yuri laughed. "You just came from lunch...and you're still hungry?"

"Again, Yuri...I'm hungry again~" Onew stated in a serious tone and Minho shrugged. "Well, I ate almost nothing."

They walked off and I looked to my left.

Luhan looked at me and smiled. "Ehm...how are you? Sorry if I disturbed you by staring at you."

I blushed. "Naah~ it's...it's okay. And I'm fine...you?"

"To be honest...no. I need somebody I can talk to except my Exo 'bros'." Luhan laughed, scratching his neck and hesitated with the last sentence.

I nodded understandingly. "Of course...I-I can understand you...Sometimes I rather talk to someone else than Min or Yuri...I even talked with their siblings because they are already like my own fami- What the heck am I talking again? Back to you...is there something bothering you?" I hit myself mentally and smiled at him. He laughed awkwardly and looked at me with a painful smile. "Yeah...there's really something...but I don't want to bother you with the things which bother me. Plus this, I didn't talk to you for almost two years...it's just stupid to talk to you right now."

I tsk-ed but it was right though. I felt really pissed when he just stopped talking to me one day but I had the desire to listen to what he had to say.

"You can talk to me...why shouldn't you?" I smiled warmly at him and Luhan came an inch nearer. Not more, not less. "There're even more than just one thing...first of all...School. You have to know, my parents like, push me through school....No they box me through it. They want me to get good grades but I'm not Superman. I'm still human...A teenager...well, an old teenager, a young man but...you know what I mean."

I nodded in silence and let him continue.

"I was on a party...and seriously...what's wrong with that?"

I shrugged lightly. "I think...nothing."

"Yeah! And they punished me like, I robbed a bank or so...!"

"Were you allowed to go there?" I asked carefully and Luhan looked up shortly, organizing himself. "Well, fifty-fifty...My mom said an unsure 'yes' and my dad was against it. Well, I did go there and got...punished by both because I should've learned for my exam on the next day after tomorrow back then."

"This happened to me too...just about a month ago. Luhan, it happens to everyone. Don't get mad because of it."

I tried to cheer him up but it didn't really work. "Do you want...to tell me more?"

Luhan hesitated before nodding slowly. "My...my grandfather is very ill...he stays at home to avoid more actions around him...he had already two heavy heart attacks. The doctors said it's a wonder that he's still alive. Even the hospital is too much for him...so they sent him back to my grandmother...they said, maybe it's better for him."

I gulped. "That sounds...not good. Sorry, I'm a bad listener and my comforting is terrible."

"Better than others...for example Kai."

I froze when Luhan said his name but listened to him again.

"When I first told him about it, he said...I quote him: 'Don't talk more. It's only depressive for others to hear it. Who do you think I am?' And then he just walked off. he was the first one I told it...And...and...I really was about to rip his head off! From then on...I hadn't got the courage to talk to anybody...tell them my problems. I was afraid they'd react like Kai. Cold and...you know. So, thank you that you aren't backing off." Luhan smiled at me. It wasn't a painful smile like before but a thankful and sweet one. So did I. "Why should I back off when someone is telling me what's bothering him or her?

"I don't know how to thank you...I didn't talk to anyone for two months now...not to my other friends nor my parents." He chuckled, "I didn't even talk to my dog like I used to!" I laughed along with him and Luhan patted my hand softly. "So...thanks again. You...really helped me just by listening to me. I have to go again...Chen sent me a message some time ago."

He stood up but looked at me again. "By the way...if you want to talk to someone...I'm always here, okay?"

I nodded and he walked away.

That wasn't the Luhan I knew...

I tilted my head.

That was...a new Luhan...

I smiled to myself and stood up by the sound of Min and Yuri coming my way.

When I turned around I almost bumped into someone.

And that someone was Kai.

I flushed and he walked past me with a quick sigh. I shook myself  and walked to Yuri and Min.

"Something's going on between you and Luhan?" Min laughed and I jerked back. "What?! No!"

"And...what did you two talked about? You sat quite close." Yuri asked funny yet curiously and I swallowed because Min stared at me too.

"H-he just told me something. It's kinda private, so...I think, I shouldn't talk about it."

"Weren't you scared that Kai maybe heard you and Luhan talking?" Min asked and I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Huh? Why?

"Only we six were in this part of the study hall..."

"Who 'we six'?" I was still a bit "stupid" and Yuri nodded to where I was sitting before. "Only you, Luhan, Baekhyun, Kai, Min and I."

I looked behind me and there was Baekhyun packing his things together.

"Oh." Was my only reply for this situation.

"But...hell, Luhan was so nice, it actually scared me. Not like I said before. He was really uh...soft and nice while talking. Like he had never change."

"Sounds weird when you say it." Yuri laughed lightly and I shrugged. "When it's like that, then you can't change it."

Like he had never change.

Did he actually change?

 

LULU~

come on, he's one of my biases .. i had to put him into his story ;DD

and i tried to put a song for the chappy .. i wasn't sure whether i should put

ne-yo - mad,

b1a4 - so fine,

junsu - no gain

or b1a4's smile ..

my forever derp unnie crashingmuffinsky helped me once again

we both love this song, so~

okay just keep on commenting and subbing ^^

SILENT READERS!~ EODIYA?!?!?!?! it's like im talking to myself all the time T^T