chp5

Is Being Pretty Everything?

lol .. title so obvious xDD
____________________

chapterO5

|So Young’s POV|

I walked up to Yuri quickly.

“I only saw the end of your presentation but it was awesome! My cute, nerdy Yangie~” She pinched my cheek and I slapped her hand away. “How old am I? 5?”

“Speaking of little kids. Where’s Jiah?” Yuri looked into the crowd of kids who were eyeing the ceiling and I spun around. “Right there.”

Yuri looked this way and turned to me again. “That…isn’t Jiah.”

I took a look at the boy who was now sitting on Jiah’s seat.

“10 minutes ago, she was there…!” My voice pitched and Yuri calmed me down. “No worries…she must be here. Where should she go to anyways. She wouldn’t go without somebody on her side.”

I nodded and we scanned every single child.

After 5 minutes, I gave up. “She isn’t here.”

“And where could she be?” Yuri sighed and I shrugged. “Outside this room?”

“Oh, great. Searching my little cousin in a school where thousands of other person or students could run her over with ease! She’s just 6! GODDAMNIT! SIX YEARS OLD! AUNTIE WILL KILL ME!” She whined and I ran over to Mrs. Jung.

“Mrs. Jung? My friend’s cousin is gone. Could I help finding her?”

“If you come back in an hour when we start with the second round?”

I nodded rapidly and Mrs. Jung smiled. “Okay, go before I think twice about it.”

“Thank you, seonsaengnim!” I bowed and dragged Yuri out of the Science room.

“W-what’re you doing?!” Yuri questioned and we ran down the hallway to the next room. “How does it look like? I’m helping you babo!”

“I LOVE YOU SO YOUNG AH!” Yuri hugged me while we speeded forward.

 

We halted at the Physics class.

There were only around 8 kids (no wonder…It’s physic) so we ran down the stairs to the art class.

“Maybe she heard you and wanted to go to you.” I looked to my left, then to my right, hoping Jiah would appear out of the blue.

“Maybe!”

We ran into the room and Yuri shouted in a low tone. “Jiah?! Where are you?! Are you here?!”

Again, I looked at every face I could see but none of them was Yuri cousin.

We left the room with our heads hanging low.

“So…we still have Chemistry, Biology, French, Drama and some other classes to check up on.” Yuri panted and I nodded. “You take Chemistry and I Biology…let’s meet here again, okay?”

She agreed and we ran away.

I went into the room and saw some teacher doing an experiment.

I looked through the kids and didn’t see any Jiah under them.

“Ah, seriously? This isn’t the life I expected.” I facepalmed and continued looking around.

“Jiah…Jiah, are you here?” I said softly and bumped into somebody.

I looked up.

Holy Jesus, what a giant!

“Oh, m-mianhae!” I mumbled inaudibly and he gave me a tiny smile. “It’s okay.”

He then left the room quickly.

Oh, what was that for a giant, y bastard?

I shook myself. I think he’s friends with Kai…

I realized it and hid my face in embarrassment just for myself.

“Oh god~” I muttered under my breath but continued searching.

“Jiah’s not here either, aish!” I rubbed my forehead and left, running back to where Yuri was.

“Did you find her?” Yuri asked and I shook my head.

Suddenly, the restroom door opened and Janey stepped out.

“Janey ah!” I screamed and she squealed.

“Janey! Did you see a cute, little girl with long hair walking around?!” Yuri ran towards her and Janey thought a bit about it. “I just came here but…hello? Me?”

She pointed at herself and I put one hand onto my hip, looking at her with a displeased yet funny face. “She said cute not a pain in the for every big sister in the world…”

“Unnie, I-“

“Let’s not argue now, okay?! My cousin’s still lost!” Yuri whined and stumped on the ground with her left foot.

“Okay, let’s meet here again…10 minutes from now on. We then will see!” I suggested and Yuri nodded.

Janey told us, she had to go again so only Yuri and I searched for Jiah.

 

I checked up on all classes and rooms which came across my way but nowhere Jiah was seen.

10 minutes passed and I met Yuri again.

“Aigoo! Where could she be?” She messed her hair in frustration and I snapped my fingers. “Drama club!”

“But I already went there…Jiah, really. Why did you have to search for Yuri unnie?” Yuri sighed and I shook my head. “Let’s just look a second time…! It’s the last important place before the rest of the other normal class room come!”

She agreed finally and we speeded into our school auditorium.

We looked into every corner.

“Oh boy! Why is drama so popular among little kids?!” I waved my arms around and saw somebody sitting in a circle with some kids.

Kai smiled and clapped his hands in a rhythm while the kids imitated him.

They laughed and my heart melted.

“Oh god, this is too much cuteness for me~!” I sighed out loud and Yuri gave me a weird look.

Suddenly, Sehun walked over to Kai, whispering something into his ear.

He nodded and said something to the children before leaving.

They went on the little stage and Taemin announced. “Hey there kiddos~ we’re the drama club and we want to show you a short classy sketch of us!~”

The kids shouted in joy and Sehun, Kai, Taemin, the giant from the chemistry room, Suho and Tao came back with chairs.

They put the chairs next to each other.

After a few seconds, every one of them sat down on the chairs, almost all at the same time.

They crossed their legs at the same time, on the same side too.

Suho pretended to look at his wrist watch and sighed, blowing into the air. He looked at his 5 friends before asking Kai loudly. “Hey, is it time?”

Kai shrugged and also pretended to look at his watch. He then leaned over to the giant. “Yo, is it time?”

“Hmm, don’t know…wait I’ll ask.” He answered and looked at Sehun. “Sehun ah, is it time?”

Sehun rubbed his head. “Time? Let me ask.” Sehun took a look at Tao. “Tao, is it time?”

“I don’t know too…”

Lastly he turned to Taemin and asked. “Taemin hyung…is it time?”

“No, I’m sorry…”

Tao turned to Sehun. “No.”

Sehun faced the giant. “No.”

Giant to Kai. “No.”

Kai to Suho. “No.”

“Aish…” Suho cursed and tapped with his fingers against his thigh.

Soon he asked again. “And now?”

The row began to ask each other again.

“And now?”

“And now?”

“And now?”

“And now?”

“Nope.”

And the other way round, while the auditorium began to chuckle.

“Aigoo! What’s with now?!” Suho acted to be pissed and the next round began.

Later, Tao then tapped on Taemin’s shoulder. “What’s with now?”

Taemin looked at his “watch”.

He looked at all his friends but quickly sat straight again. “Time!”

They sighed in content and changed their legs to the other side, so they sat in another position.

They smiled and the auditorium laughed too.

We applauded and suddenly somebody tugged on Yuri’s shirt. “Unnie, I’m hungry.”

“Jiah, I don’t have-    JIAH!” She screamed and looked at the little girl standing next to her.

I faced them and she hugged her. “Why did you go away from So Young unnie, huh?”

“I wanted to unnie. I’m hungry!” Jiah pouted and we pinched her cheeks.

“Then let’s go and get food now!” I giggled and Jiah laughed happily.

 

5th chappy~

if you ask me from where i got this sketch:

my cousin did this with his friends on the school my brother went to before he transferred to another school :D

it was 5 freaking years ago O___O and i still remember every detail omg xDD

there's something about why So Young doesn't know the giant ..
keep it in your mind .............:D

 

btw .. next chappy's title: Eavesdropping

OOOOOOOUUUUH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~+

comment and subscribe ♥