chp4

Is Being Pretty Everything?

chapterO4

|So Young’s POV|

School time. Math time.

Our math teacher was also our class teacher so he announced something.

“Class! Silence! I have to say some things!”

We turned to Mr. Yang although we knew it already.

“What time is it?”

“Open house time!~” Min answered me in a sing-song whisper and we high-fived each other.

“We’ll have our yearly open house again. So, again, elementary children will visit this school like always. Students, we’re one of the best schools here. Let’s show the kids how awesome you all can be!”

Silence.

Mr. Yang sighed. “Okay. Just get started. You can choose what you want to do. You can leave. You got your assignments, I’m actually finished with this lesson and recess will be soon.”

The class cheered and I turned to Min.

“Science~” I hollered and she nodded.

Science was our favorite subject since…forever! We just found it easier than other subjects…especially, math.

We stood up and left the class.

Min and I walked quickly walked to the Science room and knocked on the door. Mrs. Jung sat there with a book she wrote something in.

“Hello Mrs. Jung~” I said quietly and she smiled, looking up. “Oh, hello you two. Are you here for the open house this afternoon?”

We nodded and she stood up. “I have around 10 students already but there’s plenty of space for you two!”

We flashed a bright smile and she wrote us down. “Okay…so, we’re going to make a slide show with all the stars and so on and use all space here.”

“Sounds interesting…when will we all meet?” Min grinned and Mrs. Jung closed the notebook. “Around 4pm? We have to put the tables and chairs to the other sides of the room. We’ll start with it around 4.30 or 5pm…”

“Okay! We’ll be there!” I spoke for the two of us and left the room.

 

Min came to my house and we ate a bit before leaving again.

“Okay~ we’re gone umma!” I shouted and Janey came towards us. “Unnie~ could you bring me to my tutor? It’s near our school~”

“Who am I? Your chauffeur?” I rolled my eyes and she begged. “PWEASE~” Janey made puppy eyes and I shoved her face away. “No puppy eyes, Janey. You know they don’t work with me.”

“Oh please~ I just jump onto your bike and drive with you~ I’m not as heavy as you.” She snickered and I wanted to punch her when Min stopped me. “Joon sent me a message. He’s going to drive us. I think there’ll be no problem with Janey then.”

“Lucky butthead.” I flicked my sister’s forehead and she rubbed the place. “Evil unnie.”

I shrugged with a smile and we waited for Joon to arrive.

 

When he arrived we got into the car and Joon asked Janey where to drive while his car drove out of our street.

“Uhm…best will be if you drive downtown…it’s near Seoul High.” Janey answered him and he nodded.

 

“Okay…now just to the right.” Janey said as she looked out of the window.

Joon did so and we arrived in front of a big house. Not that big but bigger than ours. Her tutor must have more than just two children not like our family.

“Now, pay.” Joon stretched out his hand to Janey at the back seat and she got pale. “P-pay…I-I don’t have money with me…”

Joon put on his serious face. “So Young…didn’t you tell her that…”

“So Young I told you to tell it her. Now I have to go back to be a pimp to get money, aish, jinjja.” Joon shook his head and Janey was about to panic.

 

 

Joon saw it and laughed heartily.

“Janey, I’m just kidding! Calm down again!”

We laughed and Janey exhaled heavily. “You’re so mean. All of you!”

“Our job, sweetie.” Joon winked at her, “Should we wait until you enter?”

Janey looked at me, then at the house. “Uh, no~ you don’t have to! And nobody has to pick me up. My tutor is going to bring me to school later on.”

I raised an eyebrow skeptically. “Are you sure your teacher is no pedo? How old is he?”

“Older than you if that’s even possible…”

“OH YOU BRAT!” I screamed and Janey slammed the door shut, running up to the house door.

“Tsk, older than me…only because she’s younger than me doesn’t mean I’m that old…” I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned back.

“Poor, little So Youngie.” Joon patted my head and began to drive again.

“Thanks Joon. Very constructive…”

 

Min and I walked to the science room where all the others were already gathered up, spinning and spazzing all over the class.

“Ah, Minyoung and So Young! Come here and help me with the slide show gadget…I don’t get how it works.” Mrs. Jung shouted desperately from the other side of the class room.

We walked up to her and I took a look at it.

 

We helped her and soon kids came to our room.

I beamed to see so many elementary kids here to check out what we do.

In our group was also Jessica who stepped forwards to the children. “Hey kids~! We’re here the science group and we wanted to show you the most important and shiniest stars in the universe!”

They cheered and Jessica continued. “We have prepared some low chairs here. Just sit down on them or the ground. We make a slide show and then all stars will appear above us and we tell you something about them. Does that sound okay?”

The kids shouted once again and we smiled brightly.

“Okay! Then go go! Take a seat~!”

The children piled into the room, filling it completely.

I saw Yuri at the door with a cute little girl on one hand.

I walked over and smiled. “Hey Yuri unnie~ oh, who’s your guest?"

I bent down to be on the same level as her.

“Come on, be nice.” Yuri shook her little hand and the girl made a little pout mouth. “I’m Jiah.”

“And how old are you?” I played with her long, black and flawless hair and she replied with a pout again. “I got 6 on my birthday this year.”

“Oh really? You then are a big girl now, huh?” I chuckled and Yuri give her hand to me. “Could you watch over her for a few minutes? Around uh…20? In art we’ve to make power point-presentation about important artists from the late centuries until now…I’ll be back as soon as possible!”

I nodded, taking Jiah’s hand. “Sure no problem!...Jiah, do you want to watch stars with us?”

She nodded excitedly and I straightened up again. “Okay, I’ll be here then. Just come over later.”

Yuri hugged me quickly. “Thank you so much! Okay, see you!”

And Yuri disappeared.

“Okay! Let me show some stars!” I went back into the room with the little girl on my left side.

After about 5 minutes, it was my time to speak about the Orion’s Belt.

“Jiah listen…I have to talk a bit about some stars okay? Just stay here and listen okay?” I her hair and Jiah nodded.

I smiled and stood up.

I started to talk about the Orion’s Belt and all its most important facts. Good, I always listened in science and knew almost everything about it.

 

When I was finished, I saw Yuri at the end of the classroom, waving to me.

 

4th chappy~

how was it? short? yes, sorry .__.

but the last time, all my chappies are gettin short >.<

i try to update the next chapter today~ (:

BUT I CAN'T PROMISE ANYTHING OKAY! ♥

comment and subscribe ^.^