chp7

Is Being Pretty Everything?

chapter07

|So Young's POV|

Knowing Yoona's plan was awesome. I could walk around without getting attacked by her lunch.

I walked with joy into the caféteria and went to order my food. The line was enormous but I relaxed. I was actually kind of excited how it'd work how I planned this.

Min tapped my shoulder. "Y-yah So Young! How can you stand here like a happy child with the knowledge that you will get Yoona's food on your shirt? I know you have a plan...I mean...you have to!...You have one...right?"

I blinked mockingly. "I have."

"I thought our Yangie gave up...Strong unnie!" She held up her fist and I didn't hesitate to bump my fist onto hers.

"What're you going to do?" Min looked around and I tapped my chin, choosing from afar. "Just...not letting her get me...probably and only probably~ she won't hit...me."

She laughed evilly. "The evil over-lord of darkness is coming out of her snail shell..."

"Whatever." I laughed and the line finally moved a bit.

"Yah, watch out, boy!" Somebody called, just joining in the line although behind me were like, thousands of other students.

I blushed when I noticed who it was:

Luhan, one of the kingkas.

He looked at me and smiled lightly. I gave him a tiny smile before looking to the front again. What the freaking hell? God, why?

When I stepped forward, Luhan just walked between me and Min. I cleared my throat. From where did I get that courage, huh?!

"Lu-Luha-"

He looked straightly into my eyes and I shook my head a bit. "Ah, nevermind."

This boy jinjja, He has the eyes of a deer but the glare of a jurist...

 

When it was my turn, the canteen woman gave me my food and I turned around, making my way to a table with Min.

I saw Yoona speaking to her friends with a watch-it's-gonna-be-fun-face and suddenly she stood up with her tray full of food.

I looked behind me and saw a girl behind me.

I smirked. Not the best idea...

But, so what?

Minho appeared out of nowhere and greeted me, while Yuri trailed behind him quietly and walked next to us.

Yoona backed away and began to talk to Sunny who was near her.

I smirked. "Huh, what now honey?"

Yuri was gone suddenly. Min with her.

"H-hey...guys? Where did you go?" I asked silently and inhaled. Whatever So Young, just keep on walking and think of your own plan.

I nodded for my own and continued wandering down the big canteen hall.

Yoona began walking and I kept my eyes on her as suddenly I heard my name being called.

I quickly turned around but nobody was there.

I looked at Yoona who was right in front of me and Jessica coming our way. I didn't want to look back again. , what if the girl's gone now?! I'm screwed!

Jessica smirked with confident of victory and I gulped.

God...Please don't hate me...Not today! Not right now!

I took a big step to my left as I saw Jessica almost shouting at Yoona out of nowhere and the food flew onto who I thought was the little girl, but no. It was the school gangster Jay Park. He was already 22 years old and still in High School. Nobody knows why he was still on this school. Jay was definitely too old.

"Yah , who the do you think you are that you can throw your on me?" Jay hissed and Yoona stammered with flashing him an apologetic glance. "I-I'm so~ sorry~ J-Jay! It was sup-" She shut . Yoona feared nobody but Jay Park.

"What?" Jay looked at her while trying to clean his jacket.

"Nothing." Yoona looked at me and I tossed my hair back and walked to Min and Yuri who already sat at the table.

"Where's my coke? I can't celebrate my victory without coke!" I smiled brightly and Min looked the direction where my coke stood before. "Wasn't it...here?"

"Ah...is this your coke?"

I looked up and saw Sehun stretching his hand from his table to ours and I gratefully took it.

"Thank you...Sehun sshi." I smiled and looked at it. How did it...? Whatever...!

"Woot woot! Cheers!" I opened the can and the whole liquid splashed onto my face and clothes.

Yoona walked passed me with a smile, patting my shoulder.

"I always get what I want, ." She whispered into my ear and I heard some students laughing.

I rolled my eyes and stood up angrily.

Bumping into someone, I rubbed my wet hair and apologized quickly.

"That's bad, dongsaeng ah." Yuri sighed, trying to help me with my gluey hair.

"Ah, it's alright." I beamed but she shook her head. "First...really get pranked by her and then...bumping into Kai. You-"

"It was Kai?!" I squealed in a high-pitched voice and Min nodded bitterly. "He and Taemin just entered the caféteria."

I groaned ashamed and shook my own head. "Perfect day...like always."

 

 

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh~~~~

how is it?

a bit short, right?

i try to make the next one longer ..

im writing with century gothic at home on my lappy .. i feel more home if i write with this font ^^ ;D

thanks to crashingmuffinsky who kinda helped me .. i dun even know why .. but she helped me ;DD

THANKIESH UNNIE ♥ :D

 

BWAIIIII AND GYUNIGHT PEEPPPPPSS ♥

be curious for the upcoming one~ more Kai + So Young action I think ^^

sorry if there're mistakes maybe .. i didn't really overlook it ;DD

comment and subscribe ♥ (: