chp8

Is Being Pretty Everything?

chapter08

|So Young's POV|

Normal day...except for the fact that everybody saw me with coke all over my body.

"I can't let myself be seen somewhere else than my room...I just decided so." I rubbed my head as Min, Yuri and I entered our school quietly. Yuri sighed, squeezing my shouldesr lightly. "Oh come on, Yangie ah~ It's not that bad."

"That's what you think...Yoona respects you more. She knows I like Kai so she'll always keep on hating and bullying me." I ran over my outfit and some older seniors walked past us. "Hey~ Where's your coke? You look better with it than without it!"

They high-fived each other and walked away with loud laughter.

I gave her the "I told you so"-look and she threw her arms up. "Okay, okay! But maybe I never got embarrassed that much..."

"See? That's the tiny difference, unnie." Yuri left us and Min and I walked to our first room to go, the chemistry lab.

"I hope we can make a experiment today...Mr. Yoo said so last week!" Min whined and I shook my head. "You love chemical experiments, right?"

"You know I do..." She hit my shoulder lightly and we saw Yoona coming our way. "Hey honey~ you finally took a shower! Bad it was soda and it's sticky but...it should be enough for you, right? Hahaha!" She laughed along with Sooyoung and Jessica and left again after putting her purses to the ground.

I snorted. "Who does she think she is? The queen of everything?! I just want to rip her head off!"

"Don't do it yourself...Engage somebody to do it." Min snickered and I nodded. "Maybe but...From where do you get your ideas? Does there sit a little Min in your brain and incubate your crazy yet clever ideas?"

"How do you know?!" Min pretended to be shocked and I shrugged. "I guessed so...By the way, I forgot something in my locker. Can you come with me?"

"Sure!" Min jumped around and I sprinted after her. "Stop that, hyper girl!"

 

"What do you need?" She asked as we arrived in front of it. I replied, opening my locker. "I think I accidentally put my case into it while rummaging for my other books...Ah! Here it is~" I took it quickly and closed the locker.

"Do you also think my locker is slope?" I tilted my head a bit and she shook her head. "I don't think so. All the other would be slope too...ani, I think they aren't."

"Yes, yes! Look at it!" I stepped back, making space for Min.

"No, what the heck are you talking about?" She tilted her head just like and I took another few steps backwards.

"See~ if you look at it like thi-"

I stopped when my back crashed into the chest of somebody.

"Watch wh-"

The person stopped hissing at me and I looked up at Kai.

I gulped and my face turned into a light pink.

My eyes were locked at his chest as suddenly Yoona grabbed his wrist, pulling him away. "Don't stand with her too long, or you get as ugly as So Young."

My head hung low and some other queenkas laughed along with Yoona.

I quickened my walking pace and dragged Min with me to the lab again.

 

I exhaled heavily and leaned against the wall. "I hate hate hate hate Yoona! This should in' go to hell! Earth and heaven is no place for this devil to stay! Why does she keeps on hating me?! Other girls also admire Kai!"

"But nobody dared to confe-"

"Stop it, Min...I know." I blew into the air and brushed my hair out of my face, eyeing the other walls around us.

 

The bell rang and the teacher arrived quickly. But the lesson...not.

Yoona and some friends kept on laughing and chatting about me. I wanted to punch her right in the face...but I think my teacher wouldn't be pleased about it. The lesson seemed like it hadn't got an end but it ended finally and it was drama class time.

Finally a good lesson...

I thought as we entered the room.

Min and I sat down again and the teacher took his big bag. "We're going into the auditorium. Take all of your things with you. We won't return."

We did what he said and followed him in the big school auditorium.

"Let's have some fun again, okay? The usual stuff...like always. 5 girls, 5 boys, and the first one starts his or her sentence with 'A', the next one wth 'B' and so on...Okay, girls...Hyena, Yoona, Sori...Heeyoung and So Young. Boys...Sehun, Kai, Dongmin, Minhyuk...and yes, Tao."

We walked up the stage and our teacher pointed at a girl. "And what is it about?"

"Uh...strange meetings...school time!" She replied quickly and and Mr. Lee screamed. "ACTION~!!"

Like always, Yoona began. We all knew she hated to be not the first one to speak.

"And I told you we shouldn't eat there!"

"Because the order was so mean? Nope, I don't think so." Heeyoung said and Yoona answered without hesitation. "Call your friend and say we're almost at school."

"Do you have Sori's number?"

Sori "appeared". "Everybody ready for the boys to come?"

"For the boys?" Yoona raised an eyebrow and Sori nodded. "Guys~ You know. Kai, Sehun and the others!"

"Hello~ Ladies~" Sehun beamed and Yoona stepped forward. "I thought you never come~!"

"Jang Sori didn't tell you?" Kai asked and Sori smiled. "I di- !"

"Sori, out!" Mr. Lee called and she walked off the stage.

"Okay, continue with 'K'!"

"Key! I forgot my key at home!" Minhyuk said hysterically and Dongmin and Tao patted his shoulder.

"Let me invite you to my house after school, chingu ah." Tao smiled and he nodded.

"Many lollipops I have...anybody? Too many from yesterday." Hyena grinned widely and I finally spoke. "Now, I could finally eat-"

"Oh, girl, nobody talked to you." Yoona hissed and I looked at her. "Probably, I think Hyena just did."

"Quite many problems you have...mental ones?"

"Rarely...but you are one."

"Sorry? Did you just talk back to me?"

"To you? Yes, didn't you hear me?"

"Ultimate answer? You want to fight?"

"Vacant reply of you. It's getting boring."

"What's your problem?

"Xenophobia, are you?"

"You now start talking bull, girl."

The auditorium stood in silence. Nobody ever dared to challenge with Yoona in this "game"...until now.

They all looked with big mouths at Yoona and me who continued the fight.

"Zap, I just want to zap you." She rolled her eyes and I began with "A" again. "And to your information, I'm strong, girl."

"Blah blah blah~ why are you talking, honey~?"

"Cockroaches are nicer than you."

"Don't you dare to call and talk to me like this, you-"

She glared at me and I crossed my arms. "Earth shatterin, wow~"

"For who?"

"God, maybe the whole world?"

"Hell, you need a therapy."

"I'm not the one...you are."

"Joking around doesn't make you stronger."

"Keep away with your blabbering, Yoona.

"Lies, lies, lies. You know nobody likes you. You're a total loser, So -- Young!..."

"Maybe, we cou-"

"No!" Yoona and I cut Heeyoung at the same time and Yoona gave me a death glare. "Oh my...look at you...You really think you are better than me."

"Pah, but I am. I have real friends at least."

Yoona swallowed and we heard a slient "Ooh~ drama~" from Mr. Lee.

"Queue of life...? Talk that talk, girl. At least, I didn't confess to my love and he rejected me coldly."

That was too much. Her words were too much. Kai was standing like, one meter next to me and I exhaled. "Really...so what? I can live with it...you would've cried all day long."

"Seriously? Vain little girl. Who cares? He didn't and I'm happy seeing you suffer."

"...."

"So Young! Out!" Mr. Lee shouted and I looked at him. Right..." doesn't start with a "T".

I went down and felt like crying. Yes, I had a chance to talk back to her, but Yoona always found my weak spot.

Kai.

It was a fatal crash for my heart and self-confidence.


 

aigoo-yah~ how bad, right? i think .. that was .. kai + so young action, right?

and yes .. it's kind of this game they played in one episode of victorious lol :DD

just imagine their teacher is just as awesome as~~~~~~~

sikowitz :D ♥ (gotta love him, man :'D)

well, i dun really know what to put in the next chappy .. i just hope i can continue with more drama :DD

*coughluhancoughcoughcoughhhhh* :D ♥

ENJOY MY EXO SPAM AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSRIBE :DD ♥♥♥

I LOVE EVERY SINGLE READER *cyber-huggg*

btw, aardbei commented something like sehun helped yoona .. he didn't .. i was thinking of that he just heard her searching for her coke so .. yeah~ :DD

boom~ im out .. sorry .. i love exo's gifs ;D ♥